PDA

View Full Version : How Long?

Amylou2014
06-21-2014, 05:13 PM
How long do you go in between cross dressing?

Ex. Every day?, once a week?, a month?

BLUE ORCHID
06-21-2014, 05:22 PM
Hi Amy, I usually go about 12:hrs between sessions.

Amylou2014
06-21-2014, 05:37 PM
Do you go out dressed or are you private?

RenneB
06-21-2014, 05:49 PM
I'm lucky that I only have to work as a male for 8 hours and then it's back in the comfy clothes. With the girls help from this site, I managed to pass the front door and haven't looked back. Okay. 8 a.m. on Monday snaps me back to the other reality.....

Renne......

Amanda L.
06-21-2014, 06:12 PM
I do Friday and Saturday night. On Friday as soon as I get home from work I try to get 8 hours dressed and Saturday I can dress for 12 hours or so. That keeps me going.
I enjoy the experience more if I have a block of time that allows me to experiment with my style. Small windows of opportunity only leave me wanting more so I resist the temptation and wait till I know I have the time to fully immerse myself.
Amanda

VeronicaBea
06-21-2014, 06:19 PM
I would say most weekends I get a few hours to play dress up, but when I'm busy it might be two or three weeks in between.

Jenny Miller
06-21-2014, 06:24 PM
It changes for me but I guess I average about once a week. Sometimes I have the time and inclination to dress multiple days in a row and I can also go up to around two weeks without dressing.

Taylor186
06-21-2014, 06:25 PM
I crossdress fully, or more-or-less fully, once or twice a year. If you count invisible underdressing as crossdressing (briefs only, for me) then it is six out of seven days a week, or more.

Roxie
06-21-2014, 06:32 PM
wear something fem everyday , some days more than others but you can bet money that I'm not wearing any male underwear!

AKADonna
06-21-2014, 06:36 PM
I underdress with a bra, forms and panties every day! By agreement with my wife I do not fully dress locally, so the occasions for me to dress fully en femme and to go out - are rather limited. Usually, about once every month or 6 weeks.

Eryn
06-21-2014, 06:51 PM
I'm almost always in female clothes, even in boy mode. Usually jeans, Capris, or shorts and a printed T-shirt.

Mimi and I go out two or three nights a week, sometimes more if there is a special occasion. Lately we've been going out a lot, enough so that I haven't had time to write about our adventures. I take pictures of every outfit I wear out and so far this month there are 10.

Christen
06-21-2014, 07:58 PM
Certainly weekly at the moment, just because I have a situation that allows that to happen. I only crossdress when no-one else is around so sometimes that can stretch for weeks. For most of my life I doubt I've gone longer than 18 months - 2 years maximum without dressing.

Christen x

Jenniferathome
06-21-2014, 08:09 PM
It's pretty rare for me. A few times a month, maybe. I prefer to go out when I am dressed. It's a lot of work so sitting around the house is kind of boring. I might also dress when I buy something new just to see how it looks. I'm an all or none kind of guy. Wig, makeup, etc f I am getting dressed.

Amylou2014
06-21-2014, 08:51 PM
Wow. That's a wide range.

Desirae
06-21-2014, 09:08 PM
It has really, REALLY varied for me over the years. It was every day years ago. Then I had a spell when I didn't for months. Keep in mind this is over 35 years of dressing. I'm NOT counting back to when I was 4 or 5 years old. I'm starting at about 13 years old. For quite a while now, pretty much every day. I finally (I hope) stopped fighting it and started embracing it. It's a part of me that's not going away. I've even taken, and am taking, some other steps right now to take it to the next level.

The one thing that's weird that I've noticed is that I seem to get more "desire" in the Spring and Summer. I know dogs go into heat in the Spring, don't they? And no, I'm not calling myself or anyone else dogs. I'm just saying. Maybe it's a cycle thing or something. Isn't Spring the mating season or something? I'm sure it's all connected somehow.

Another interesting tidbit is that on more than one occasion, when I was in love with someone, my dressing was nonexistent. When the relationships started going bad, I started dressing again. My ex fiance' and I were together for about 4 years and I didn't dress at all until the relationship started to sour at about the 3 1/2 year mark. Same for another girl I was with for about 2 years. Towards the end of the relationship I started to dress again. The dressing played no part in either relationship going south. There were plenty of other things that did that just fine. But, I haven't been in love in nearly 20 years.

It's strange because my libido seems to be like it was when I was much younger. I'm 48. I can, ahem, "you know" at least a couple times a day. But, I don't just dress for that. I dress because it feels right and it relaxes me, also.

Tami Monroe
06-21-2014, 09:26 PM
I go days to weeks. It depends on the weather and how eager I am to go full speed when the weather is non-conducive to being a normal CD gurl.

Julie Denier
06-21-2014, 09:40 PM
My dressing frequency is very sporadic. I typically dress only when I travel for work, or at home when I know I'm going to have at least 24 hours of uninterrupted time to myself.

Jennifer B
06-21-2014, 10:01 PM
I fluctuate a lot. But I'd say on average, knickers 5 days a week. Bra and knickers 4 days. Full clothing 3 times a week and fully en-femme, with makeup and hair once a week or once a fortnight. But that could stretch to once a month or once every 2 months. It's really fluid! It depends upon work, mood, circumstances and pink fog. It's been a very long time since I was able to spend the entire day en-femme and that's quite sad.

Also a lot of what Desirae has said, rings true with me.

sometimes_miss
06-22-2014, 10:36 AM
About 10 to 12 hours. In other words, I dress as a man whenever I leave the house in order to present to the outside world as an average male.

Pacefurther
06-22-2014, 11:27 AM
When I was busy with my study, I usually dress once per month but when I am free...haha. Dress whenever I want,

Princess Grandpa
06-22-2014, 12:51 PM
I fully present as Rita two to four times a month. My daily wardrobe includes pants or shorts, and tops purchased from the women's dept. Whenever I find my wife and I home alone for a few hours I will run for a dress or skirt.

Hug
Rita

Debra Russell
06-22-2014, 01:10 PM
Not enough.......:sad:...............Debra

Maxi
06-22-2014, 01:14 PM
14 to 16 hours.

Zoeeee
06-22-2014, 04:06 PM
Hi Amy, for me its every day straight after work ... all the way till i wake up in the morning. No weekends for me though :(

Zoe x

juliew
06-22-2014, 06:37 PM
Depends upon if I am taking a brief shower or a loooong shower.

wanda66
06-22-2014, 07:23 PM
10hrs at work .as soom as I am home I change 5 days a week

michelle45
06-22-2014, 07:31 PM
Twice a month if I am lucky, but here lately with summer vacation and kids, I am lucky to dress once a month!!:(

bentervine
06-22-2014, 09:53 PM
A couple months.

air_walk
06-23-2014, 01:16 AM
I have some cute flats I wear in most every evening after everyone else has gone to bed. Getting more dressed up is (sadly) more infrequent.

Beverley Sims
06-23-2014, 02:03 AM
I would probably be very cross if I could not dress constantly.

LaurenS
06-23-2014, 07:55 AM
My strongest feelings to dress are in the fall and winter, but I still dabble year-round. I keep my arms and armpits shaven year round now, but the rest only in the colder months. I guess I haven't gotten brave enough to weather the whole shaven legs/shorts questions.

Bras, panties, etc just whenever. Makeup comes and goes. All the way is starting to almost stop, because I think I make one ugly woman.

Cheryl T
06-23-2014, 08:03 AM
I'm like RenneB.
Other than work it's off with the drab and on with the fab.

Sarah M
06-23-2014, 08:04 AM
It's 24/7 for me when I'm out an about it's panties an girls jeans an girl socks an girls athletic shoes a girls tank top an braless most of the time an when I'm at home panties, thongs, boy shorts etc an jean skirts or shorts including jean shorts an tank tops or cami tops, bras high heel boots an platform wedges .

Saepe
06-23-2014, 02:04 PM
I only own one or two pair of men's underwear, so I'm pretty much full-time underdressing. As well, 90% of the time I'm wearing women's pants during the day. As far as topping, forms and shirt, it varies. Sometimes as soon as I come home from work, and other times not until I crawl into bed. I stay that way until I need to get dressed for work the next day.

ArleneRaquel
06-23-2014, 02:05 PM
I dress enfemme 24/7 and I love it.

NekoChrissy
06-23-2014, 02:46 PM
Mostly dress when im not at work or around my family.

Emi_
06-23-2014, 04:15 PM
I dress when I like and not when I don't. Don't really have a calendar for this. it's kind of like how sometimes I feel like jeans and other times I feel like shorts.

sylviatv
06-23-2014, 04:22 PM
hi Amylou, i am still in the closet and my gf doesnt know that i dress. So i can only dress when she is away for more than a few hours

cdterri
06-23-2014, 05:26 PM
I would say I'm wearing a dress, skirt, or other fem clothing about 90% of the time