PDA

View Full Version : Do you wear a bra?

juliew
06-22-2014, 11:22 AM
Was a bit surprised when I heard the question. There I was in full male mode, sitting on a cold metal table with my shirt off and and my "C's" strutting their stuff. Yikes was I BUSTED!!! Were there telltale lines? This is very unprofessional talking about my boobs when I am here to only have a suspicious mole biopsied. Then I realized that the mole that she was cutting on was where the bra straps would rest and yes, I got the hint.....either wear a different style or go braless for a few days. Sometimes we just over-think things and paranoia wins out. :)

missmars
06-22-2014, 01:56 PM
I wear a nude brassiere. It enlargess my breast.

Tracii G
06-22-2014, 02:21 PM
Did the Tranny police show up?
I wouldn't worry about it Dr's are professional and don't care if you wear a bra.

juliew
06-22-2014, 06:25 PM
To tell the truth, it has been years since I gave a rip what anyone else thinks. One of the advantages of being a Senior Citizen but it was funny how my head interrupted the question….and all she was trying to do was help.:)

sayhi2dd
06-22-2014, 07:15 PM
Julie.. what was your response?

Desirae
06-22-2014, 07:48 PM
Truth be told, even if I weren't CD, I could stand to wear a bra now. "They're" not real bad, but there is still something there, a lot more there than when things were nice and tight. I don't work out like I used to, well, not at all anymore actually, and things have loosened up considerably.

"C's" ??????????

juliew
06-22-2014, 10:32 PM
Julie.. what was your response?

Told her sometimes. Let her do the guessing.:thinking:

NavyM2F_WAM
06-22-2014, 11:28 PM
Since I'm only a crossdresser (for now) and haven't started my transition, I don't have breasts (except for the man boobs caused by too much fat in my diet; junk food junkie here!). So, I don't need a bra. However, I have noticed that my boobs look bigger if I wear a corset or waist nipper.

susmitha
06-23-2014, 02:05 AM
I wear a nude brassiere. It enlargess my breast.

Dear Missmars, what is a nude bra?

Beverley Sims
06-23-2014, 02:20 AM
I had my bra lines pointed out to me by a SA once when I was trying on a dress.

She said, you haven't brought your bra with you.

I said I haven't got one. (A lie.)

She said, "Well whose bra do you wear to make marks like that, it is obviously too small."

She went away and promptly fitted me for a bra to suit the dress.

Yes, I made a friend that day. :)

Candice Mae
06-23-2014, 02:47 AM
They say 80% of women are wearing a wrong sized bra, probably 80% of CDs are wearing a bra that's too small.

missmars
06-23-2014, 03:24 AM
Dear Missmars, what is a nude bra?

backless strapless bra.Such as Nubra or Freebra.

juliew
06-23-2014, 05:00 AM

"C's" ??????????

Yep and they are all mine. Scroll through the archives for my funny encounter with a TSA guy when my wife and I flew out of New Orleans last Christmas. The x-ray machine apparently picked up on something(s) dense under my shirt that were not normally seen on gray haired old men. He was red as a beet checking me out. It was hilarious!

Deedee Skyblue
06-23-2014, 05:18 AM
I have noticed that my boobs look bigger if I wear a corset or waist nipper.

Isn't that NEAT?

Deedee

Jennifer in CO
06-23-2014, 07:28 AM
as you deduced, sounds like she was hinting that you should wear a different one based on where your straps were hitting. I rotate bras, mostly depending on what I'm doing (or wearing) but every few days I switch from a "regular" bra to a racer-back to a sports bra.

sometimes_miss
06-23-2014, 11:05 PM
When I wear female clothes, I wear a bra. However, I don't wear one for a few days before any doctors appointments. No reason to start any controversy in the ranks.

BLUE ORCHID
06-24-2014, 07:25 AM
Hi Julie, It's possible that you were not the only guy that they saw that day that had bra marks .

ringedjohn
06-24-2014, 09:04 AM
Yes, I wear a bra. I have worn a bra everday since 2010.

Simone_40
06-24-2014, 10:54 AM
When @ home, all the time. At work-no. I have to wear men's dress shirts & slacks, so a bra would easily be seen.
I am anxious to get home, take off my uncomfortable work clothes & become Simone-wearing what truly makes me feel-wonderful!
Kisses, :kiss:
Simone

Daryl
06-24-2014, 03:20 PM
Been wearing them straight for ten years now. Have an app with the cardiologist in August so will leave
at home. I'm sure the nurse will see the bra marks when they take the EKG. Will have my panties on.
But will have socks on instead of thigh highs.

ArleneRaquel
06-24-2014, 11:09 PM
I would feel naked by not wearing one.

Tina G
06-24-2014, 11:35 PM
Yes I do as much as possible. :) :cheer:

VanessaReid
06-24-2014, 11:35 PM
All the time in winter when i have my big jacket on, other than that when ever i get the chance. Love how sexy it makes me feel

Mistyjo
06-25-2014, 12:03 AM
Yes about 90% of the time

EllenJo
06-25-2014, 05:39 AM
I have a couple of bras but don't really wear them very often. I really like wearing nylon camisoles. Not only are they very feminine but they feel great against my skin and don't show under most of my shirts. Sometimes you feel like a bra, Sometimes you don't!
Hugs
Ellen Jo

LaurenS
06-25-2014, 07:01 AM
Don't wear one often, but sometimes for an entire weekend. When Monday comes after a full weekend of wearing a bra, I feel naked without one, too.

Betty-Lou
06-25-2014, 07:34 AM
Would love to, but haven't built up the courage to get my own.

devida
06-25-2014, 08:00 AM
Hey Daryl: I just had an EKG at my cardiologist's new office. The nurse certainly saw both the bra marks and my shaved chest. She was completely professional and probably relieved that she didn't have to worry about pulling any hair out when she removed the electrodes. My wife was with me. If anything she might have found it vaguely interesting.

mariehart
06-25-2014, 10:11 AM
Well since I told my wife I wear one more often, no longer having to worry about the marks. Not that she ever looked anyway. I'm wearing one now. To be honest I need one. I'm a B cup now and if I try to run it can be uncomfortable without a bra.

Samantha Clark
06-25-2014, 10:25 AM
No. Although I've worn a bra from time to time when slipping into a dress, I don't dress often enough to say I wear a bra. Might wear one more if I lived alone, but I'd rather live with my SO than wear a bra all the time.

Nadia Pinky
06-25-2014, 12:06 PM
yes ... I wear bra and i like it

wilt575
06-25-2014, 12:50 PM
Been wearing them straight for ten years now. Have an app with the cardiologist in August so will leave
at home. I'm sure the nurse will see the bra marks when they take the EKG. Will have my panties on.
But will have socks on instead of thigh highs.

I went and had a Echo cardiogram and EKG before cardiologist visit. Same office different area ( have real B's)didn't wear my bra, but nurse did notice, had a little smile or grin. I said, I know your girls are lucky , can wear bras to hold them. Her reply " if you need it try it you might like don't let being a guy stop you.

kellibra
06-25-2014, 03:20 PM
yes love wearing one. feels like i am missing something otherwise

emilie.claire
06-25-2014, 03:41 PM
Funny story Julie. I love how nonchalant the doctor sounds about it. I probably would have had a panic attack then started crying.

I don't usually wear a bra, but I just ordered some seamless bralettes that I can't wait to wear.

Sarah M
06-27-2014, 02:07 PM
When my breasts are really sore from the HRT I will wear a bra I need to get a sports bra soon..

nikinylons
06-28-2014, 05:08 AM
Always when I dress unless I am wearing a camisole. I'm not sure of the rules here talking about certain websites, but here goes, I order all of my clothes and pocket bras, camisoles from crossdresser.com. They make very women's sexy clothes that are built to fit men. Love them and my breastforms. They complete the package :)

madi22rope
06-28-2014, 09:37 AM
I would but im very small framed and so an a cup would be too big. Broad shoulders don't help much I'm thinking about getting some breast forms.that will give me a reason to wear a bra

CarlaWestin
06-28-2014, 09:43 AM
One word reply.

Duh.

lingerieLiz
06-30-2014, 11:37 PM
Cute story. Not only does a bra leave red marks sometimes, but with frequent wear some bodies will have telling physical lines. Once had a woman ask me if I wore one (meaning bra) all the time. I said yes.

kimberlybates
07-01-2014, 02:11 PM
Since I have been dressing 24/7 for several years now. I would have to say 'Yes' I do wear a bra everyday.

NANNETTE
07-02-2014, 01:02 PM
I would love to wear a bra but in my all my forty two years of cross dressing I do not know my size. It would be great if I did know my size/

Aldoreeq
07-02-2014, 01:41 PM
About 80% of the time.

mikiSJ
07-02-2014, 03:52 PM
I am about 6 months from needing a bra fulltime. I was at my dermatologist's office last week to have a bunch (22) of seborrheic keratoses frozen off. My dermatologist knows I am on hormones and while I showed up en homme, he made no comment or changed the tone of his voice when I took off my shirt and my 'A/AAs' were there for the world to see.

The medical profession, all the way from the receptionist to the MD are probably our best friends (save the occasional bad apple).

tman2001
07-02-2014, 07:52 PM
i like to wear one as much as i can. when i get home from work i cant wait to put one on

sylviatv
07-03-2014, 02:47 PM
not Always. i prefer a corselet with nylons

Kitty215
07-03-2014, 05:02 PM
I wear one when I can. Always when dressing.

Pauline Wu
07-03-2014, 05:04 PM
I've started with a larger bra that I "stuffed" but now I wear a push up that works for me better.

Stephanie47
07-03-2014, 05:16 PM
As a cross dresser I always wear a bra under my slip and dress. If I going to emulate a woman I prefer not to appear flat chested. I wear a 42 C or 44 C depending on the style. The article of clothing that really pushed my wife and I into the "talk" was her finding a very lovely bright red Vanity Fair bra. Our toddler daughter pulled open my lower draw of my amoire and yanked it out of a box. She could not understand why a man who had nothing to pack into a bra would wear a bra.

herwannabe
07-07-2014, 10:45 PM
Every chance/day I can .. right now im setting on the couch in an above the knee denim skirt pink panties/bra and yellow shirt blouse black strappy heels and chrome dangly earrings with red toe nails sitting next to my naked wife :heehee: I Love my Life

Ugly Michele
07-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Yes all the time must keep the girls trained to be on their best display. I love the way a bra feels, I feel they are comfortable.

Alice_2014_B
07-08-2014, 02:38 PM
I too love the way a bra feels!

Vickie_CDTV
07-08-2014, 02:59 PM
It is unusual for a male to have C cup breasts, so it is something a doctor would pick up on and ask about (in case of a hormonal imbalance or other issues that can cause gynecomastia.)

Personally, I only wear a bra when I dress up fully. They are impossible to hide under t-shirts, and en drab I just don't want to be discovered. Bras were never my biggest interest anyway, if I could wear a girdle and stockings en drab and get away with it... maybe.

Saepe
07-08-2014, 03:31 PM
I went out in public last night with bra/forms and t-shirt for the first time (usually I only do that in the winter, when I can wear a puffy jacket to hide it). I got a strange look or two, but overall the experience was very cathartic. I'm going to have to start doing this more often! :)

Genneva Lynn
07-08-2014, 04:09 PM
I wear a bra when I get the chance, I too had a mole removed because it would rub on my bra strap, I make sure I didn't have any tell-tail marks. I enjoy underdressing and have one bra that I use and unless I use my enhansers onbody could tell I have it on unless they touch me.

Naomi Hunter
07-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Everytime I dress, which is just about everyday:)

JustChris
07-08-2014, 05:59 PM
Definitely when I dress - it's just part of it! I wear in "boy" mode when I can - depends on what shirt I'm wearing.

Alana
07-08-2014, 08:03 PM
i like to wear one as much as i can. when i get home from work i cant wait to put one on

I love this reply, it's me to the letter. I can't wait to get into a bra after work, have a beer or three, crank up some music and dance my *ss off.. Is it true that most GG's can't wait to get home and lose the bra? They feel so good! (I'm a B cup now and loving it!)

CDhusband-Coping2014
07-08-2014, 11:40 PM
I am new here so here it goes. I love the way a bra feels and I wish I could wear one more often. I think as more time goes by I will be more comfortable with my dressing. As I talk with my SO and we become more aware with each other I am hoping it will get easier to talk. She has been very helpful and things are getting better but I am still nervous to talk to her sometimes!!!

Beverley Sims
07-09-2014, 09:11 AM
I have indentations where a bra has been worn for years.
I just live with it.

The deformity that is. :)

kaylyn
07-09-2014, 09:18 AM
Every single day!!! I've worn panties 24/7 for about a year now and bras as much as possible. The job I'm at now has us wearing thick shirts so I wear one to work now. But the only time I don't wear one is when I work out it's just extra stuff to get in the way, unless you consider a sports bra then I wear in all the time.

Aubrey
07-09-2014, 09:50 AM
I only wear a bra if the outfit calls for it. When at all possible I attach my forms with adhesive and let them bounce :)

Martha G
07-09-2014, 09:55 AM
Of Course!

Kathi_32
07-09-2014, 12:28 PM
Here is one of my bra's.228463

ArleneRaquel
07-09-2014, 12:33 PM
All of us mature ladies wear bras. I love wearing them. :)

Aubrey
07-09-2014, 12:42 PM
Wow!!! Come in Tokyo!

"Here is one of my bra's.Click image for larger version. Name: Bra.jpg Views: 0 Size: 50.7 KB ID: 228463"

kellibra
07-10-2014, 05:16 PM
i am repeating myself here but i love how a bra makes me feel feminine. i wear one almost daily in winter but not so much in hot weather as i am afraid it will show under a shirt/blouse since i am not out.

a scary but really exciting thing happened today. i am wearing a “Mix&Co” regular 36B but otherwise in drab (except thigh-highs and pink polish on toes). walking in the street this afternoon i caught a reflection of myself, a side reflection, in a shop window and then it hit me “OMG, i have breasts!!”.

the fact i can wear a regular 36B, and fill it well, was shocking but pleasantly so to me. alas my breasts are more moobish (sorry to use that horrible term) than anything else but hoping to start hrt soon, i am hoping to get a more feminine shape to them (progesterone can help in this regard if i am not mistaken).

any other girls in my situation?

tammie
07-10-2014, 05:49 PM
HI All: yes progesterone is the magic breast builder. No matter how much anti testosterone agents U take , and no matter how much estrogen you take , your body also needs progesterone to grow breasts.

As we age (men) our bodies make less testosterone (about 2% decrease per yr after age 21) so by mid 40s most men have about 1/2 of what they had at age 21yo.

even less if you take any of many meds to decrease prostate growth, and some even say they cause gynomastia.
but if you buy and use progesterone creame you will really see some progress to grow womanly breasts .

Go to amazon and buy some progesterone cream andbe warned not to over do it honey. I used one tube (over 6 months) and grew one cup size . I used a small amount rubbed into each breast twice a week for two weeks ,
then stopped for two weeks . I learned the hard way not to overdo it as I had horrible pain when I first started

and used it to much . Also be warned it is a risk factor for strokes and blood clots also so be very careful and dont do it if you are not in good health or any Hx of cancer without consulting an MD .

It is shown by repeat studies that submissive behavior also causes a decrease in testosterone IE wearing a bra and being a sissy man on your knees , not to mention tissue redistribution (wearing a bra will make your tits grow honey) soif you do all of these things , one day you will walk past a mirror and lo you will be looking at breasts.

Mia27
07-10-2014, 08:49 PM
I always wear a bra when dressing up! The feeling of the bra makes me feel so wonderful and feminine! If i want to dress up, i do everything now! I first started with just thongs:P we all started somewhere i guess haha

Samanthasmith
07-22-2014, 11:06 AM
Yes, unless I'm wearing a bustier.

CynthiaD
07-22-2014, 04:10 PM
I wear a bra virtually all the time. If I don't want the straps to show, I wear a suit or a sport coat.

JohnH
07-22-2014, 04:21 PM
Was a bit surprised when I heard the question. There I was in full male mode, sitting on a cold metal table with my shirt off and and my "C's" strutting their stuff. Yikes was I BUSTED!!!

If you have C cup breasts I would say you need to wear a bra. In my opinion bra wearing should be determined by the size of the breasts and not gender. On the other hand, there are women with AA cup breasts who I think do not need to wear bras at all.

I am on M2F HRT, and I always wear a bra when I go out, even if I am wearing men's clothes. My breasts are C going onto D cup.

Johanna

Darlylong
07-22-2014, 05:10 PM
I wear one every time. I have a padded white one and a nice padded black one with lace. I cant afford rubber inserts so I have other accessories which give me a rounded nice top. They look great under a black dress and ball gown I have. I like Darlene to be complete. If I could punch a button and make her 24/7 I would.

janetcgtv
07-22-2014, 05:22 PM
What?
Is there anyone here who do not wear bras?
I'm willing to bet that over 99.99999999999999999999%(to infinity of us here) wear a bra. And I believe that.00000000000000000001% doesn't exist.
I would feel totality lost if I wasn't wearing one. Plus I wish that I needed to(not on HRT)

lpjamey
07-22-2014, 05:28 PM
Hi Kathi I love your look. Just the size I like!

lpjamey
07-22-2014, 06:06 PM
I wear one whenever I get a chance. I love my forms and I would love to go Bigger. I sleep in mine nearly every night

Alice Torn
07-22-2014, 06:29 PM
I only wear a bra, when i am dress up, no other times...yet.

lpjamey
07-22-2014, 09:45 PM
I'm wearing a bra now and #9 forms and I really like the weight on my chest. I would really like to go much bigger.go big or go home!!

Eryn
07-23-2014, 01:11 AM
You had a set of C's and a mole where your bra strap would ride.

CDers or not, some men in the same situation would wear a bra for minimizing and support. The strap might have caused the irritation that resulted in the mole.

In view of that, I don't think that the question was out of line or unprofessional.

SnowPrincess
07-23-2014, 01:34 AM
I love to wear a bra-I am a natural 40C or 42B depending upon brand. Unfortunately my wife forbids it so it is all in secret, but when alone, it is on whenever it can be concealed. Fortunately, I would also rather live with my wife than wear a bra 24/7

Cara Lacey
07-23-2014, 02:33 AM
I have over 60 bras. I am thinning out my collection, and I am actually looking for a needy crossdresser who can not afford to buy her own. For the most part they are pretty plain... Most are hand me downs from my wife. ��

Amanda L.
07-23-2014, 02:39 AM
Only when fully dressed. Doesn't feel right otherwise
Cheers
Amanda

Lacey New
07-23-2014, 04:17 AM
Being in the closet, I don't always wear a bra particularly in the summertime. Sometimes it is only panties underdressed. But of course, whenever I have the opportunity to really dress, absolutely I wear a bra. What gurl would not?

manemami
07-23-2014, 07:25 AM
i really love to wear a bra even in a male mode but afraid of strap line and waist line will be easily visible. People dont say any thing but just give a strange glance. Wearing a bra brings me close to become feminity.