PDA

View Full Version : Gay pride weekend in Seattle

Amanda_P
06-23-2014, 10:39 PM
I just learned today that this is going to be a better weekend then I thought. It's pride week in Seattle and guess who is going to be there this weekend. If you guessed this girl. YOUR RIGHT.

Not only am I going to one of the best concerts in town. It's going to be parties all week on Capital Hill in Seattle. My concert isn't until the 29th. So that gives me 2 whole days to enjoy all the sights and sounds and be out all weekend.

I'm getting so excited trying to pick something to wear. So far I got about 4 dresses and 2 pairs of dress pants and a pair of jeans. Even though I'm only going to be there for a couple days. I just want to take everything.

I just looked it up and Cher and Cyndi Lauper is going to be there. Along with Mr. sulu from star trex. Oh my gosh I can't wait for this weekend to happen.

CrossJess
06-24-2014, 01:42 AM
Sounds cool sweetie, I've never been to a gay pride event lol you think I would being gay but never seem to get the time I use to see a lot of them in my town during the 80s and 90s the colour pink was all you could see lol :), your sounds good though, I like TRex, hope you have a good time :)

Suzanne F
06-24-2014, 02:03 AM
I am going to Pride here in San Francisco. My daughter, my formed and my wife and I are attending the Trans March Friday night!
Suzanne

Jaclyn
06-24-2014, 03:09 AM
I saw Cheri and Cyndi back in May awesome concert. My wife and I had a lot of fun.

Jackie

Marcelle
06-24-2014, 03:50 AM
Hi Amanda. It sounds like a great time all around and lots of Amanda time. Enjoy sweetie.

Hugs

Isha

Beverley Sims
06-24-2014, 04:00 AM
Amanda.
Seattle is a cool place for any event.