PDA

View Full Version : Dressing with your Brother?

Nikki_Taylor
06-24-2014, 07:08 PM
So after replying to another post here, it got me to thinking, It seems lots of girls on here got their start dressing with or by their sister. How many Girls here got started dressing with their brother?
For me it really started one summer when I was about 12 while my Parents were at work and we discovered my step moms sexy lingerie and dressed and played Mommy and Daddy.

Roxie
06-24-2014, 07:27 PM
never dressed with my brother .

Emi_
06-24-2014, 07:55 PM
I never dressed with any of my family. Like so many, my family did not understand and did not want to "deal" with me being transgendered. i did wear my sister's clothes a lot and she was the first of my family to see me dressed fully, but she never accepted it and I don't have any kind of relationship with her anymore.

vicky
06-24-2014, 07:55 PM
I have not dressed with my brother but dressed by my sisters.

heatherdress
06-24-2014, 10:23 PM
No - never dressed with my brother. Never dressed as a kid.

Saepe
06-24-2014, 11:23 PM
I have four brothers and none of them dress.

CrossJess
06-25-2014, 05:47 AM
LOL god no! haha I can just imagine my 2 brothers in dresses lol NOT! I even tried to dress them once and was greeted with some brotherly punches :eek: :heehee: we have one crossdresser in the family I don't think my dad could handle another bless him anyway my 2 brothers couldn't be more different to me

Beverley Sims
06-25-2014, 08:07 AM
I dressed solo till I was eighteen.
Then I learned to dress and swap clothes with my room mates.
A bit strange really, they were all girls and I wore their dresses. :)

mariehart
06-25-2014, 10:07 AM
I wondered about my brother but he is very male. I did come out to him and did dress around him for a while. His reaction was to shrug and say 'Whatever you're into.'

I stopped dressing in front of him after a while mainly because I became uptight and embarrassed about it. He never made an issue of it at all.

On the other hand as far as I can tell he's never had a girlfriend but isn't gay and lives alone right into his forties. I think that's more weird than me.

Desirae
06-25-2014, 12:45 PM
I'm not clear on your OP. You state you found your mom's sexy lingerie and dressed, and played mommy and daddy. You were the mommy? Or, is your brother also CD? Still? So he knows about your CDing?

Teresa
06-25-2014, 02:09 PM
Mariehart,
Your comment about stopping dressing in front of your brother made me think of something the therapist said, " No secret, no problem !"
your brother didn't react to your dressing so you stopped when he was around !

Vala
06-25-2014, 03:10 PM
I'm new to crossdressing and my brother emigrated to the other side of the planet and I ain't close anymore with him so I probably never get the chance anymore. I also doubt he's into crossdressing but hey could be unaware of his desires like I was :)

carhill2mn
06-25-2014, 03:12 PM
When I first started dressing as a young boy I would try to get my brother to dress also. He did a few times but then he would not do it any more. I, of course, continued.

emilie.claire
06-25-2014, 04:04 PM
When we were young, my brother and I played doctor with my cousins (GGs). The patient got to wear a night gown, so I always wanted to be the patient, not the doctor. I've never really thought about it, but it sounds weird to type it out now. Other than that I've never dressed with my brother.

Rikidee
06-25-2014, 04:15 PM
I have three brothers and no sisters. When we were younger I would dress in Moms clothes and always played the female roles in whatever games we were playing. Hugs Riki

gabyy
06-25-2014, 05:10 PM
No brother, but i started by finding my older sisters lingerie in her drawer

Jorja
06-25-2014, 07:14 PM
No brother, but i started by finding my older sisters lingerie in her drawer

It's funny, sisters leave their lingerie laying about in the darnest places. Right in her drawer? :)

Nikki_Taylor
06-25-2014, 09:30 PM
I'm not clear on your OP. You state you found your mom's sexy lingerie and dressed, and played mommy and daddy. You were the mommy? Or, is your brother also CD? Still? So he knows about your CDing?

No I would dress and play the mommy roll, although he did protest once and say he wanted to try but never did, we only ever played a few times that summer and never played again and never ever talked about it again. I think he wrote it off to being young and . I dont think he thought it was something I continued.

mariehart
06-26-2014, 09:57 AM
Mariehart,
Your comment about stopping dressing in front of your brother made me think of something the therapist said, " No secret, no problem !"
your brother didn't react to your dressing so you stopped when he was around !Maybe but I suppose I was still unsure of myself. Still am. One of my recurring dreams is that I'm dressed and everyone is But as a person I hate to stand out from the crowd.

Jennifer W
06-26-2014, 11:33 AM
I don't have a brother but I did my dressing with my transgendered cousin and his sister from maybe age 12 or so. My mom found out and she forbid me to hang around with him as he (according to her) wasn't right in the head. It stopped until I was 17 and I got a job and my own money to buy clothes. I shopped in the juniors department for most of my clothes. Probably about 75% of my clothes to be exact. I stopped again when I met my future wife and I was sure she would not like it. However I used to wear short shorts in the summer and never owned briefs until just before we got married. A lot has happened since and I'm back to hiding my dressing again. But that's not a story for this thread.

emily606
06-26-2014, 11:41 AM
I never ever crossdressed with my brother. However, when he was between ages six and twelve, he crossdressed a number of times. Sometimes he dressed up just to shock our parents and sometimes he was a girl for Halloween. He's two years older.

I had my own demons because when I was eight, I was forced to play a girl in a show at a summer day camp. It was a humiliating and awful experience. The boys who played girls were teased mercilessly and when the show was over, I couldn't remove all my make up for me it was a Scarlett letter which told everyone the entire day that I had been a girl. I never understood my brother's desires and I never discussed it with him. It always made me feel uneasy when he dressed up.

LeannS
06-26-2014, 08:26 PM
My brother wouldn't do it. And if I told him I was doing it now he would not be accepting at all very close minded my brother is.

Leann

Jillian Kate
06-27-2014, 07:49 PM
My brother is much older than me so that was really never the case with us. He doesn't dress anyway.... or does he? :eek:

Desirae
06-27-2014, 08:42 PM
I don't have any brother, but I have two sisters. I really can't recall if they ever dressed me up when I was young, like around 3 or 4. I do know that my one sister babysat me when my mother was at work so who knows. I also know that my other sister and cousin babysat me when I was at my dad's on the weekends and he had to work, so who knows there, too. If it were the case at least it would explain some of it.

Colo Deb
07-01-2014, 08:51 PM
I suppose this was the start of my crossdressing. As young kids around the ages of 6 to 8 (?), my sister, brother, and I would play house. There were some old dresses laying around that we would put on and play women's roles. I really don't remember how often or how long we did this. In my early teens, I would seek some of my mother's clothes when no one was around and put them on; this did not go on for long as I out grew them. I never considered myself as a crossdresser at this point, because they were brief instances. After marriage, I recovered some of my SO's discards and would put on an old bra and a dress, nothing more. Years later, after I came across a forum 'Boys will be girls', I became curious, purchased my own clothes--the rest is history. Now I call myself a CD, but for the most part have kept it in the closet.

Deb