PDA

View Full Version : Down on Cape Cod

nhlighthouse
06-24-2014, 07:54 PM
Well it is that time of year when my So and I have a week on Cape Cod and another in October. I was standing on the balcony with a fresh ocean breeze blowing and said to myself Boy I would love to feel the breeze blow on me while I was en femme. So I got the courage to put on a black silky nightgown and stood on the balcony that face the conservation area and it felt so great as the soft material was forced against me and the cool breeze went by me.
One other thing off my bucket list!....Mychelle

heatherdress
06-24-2014, 10:26 PM
Go to Provincetown and dress any way you want to. At night, you can go anywhere, and feel comfortable. Wear makeup, dress femme. Enjoy the Cape.

chloecd1305
06-24-2014, 10:38 PM
What a wonderful visual, I can just feel the stress melting away

Beverley Sims
06-25-2014, 08:21 AM
I did something similar down in the Florida Keys.

I also went swimming in that bay in Hawaii where the love scene for "From Here To Eternity"was filmed.

That was in broad daylight though.

I was too concerned about the Noah's Arks, to swim at night. :)

franlee
06-25-2014, 02:33 PM
I did much the same on the balcony of a nice hotel in Pigeon Forge, Tenn. while sipping a fresh cup of wake-up coffee over looking the snow covered mts. It was exhilarating with the cold breeze and the sunshine at day break.

nhlighthouse
06-26-2014, 08:47 AM
OH YES Chloecd... it felt great just as you had expressed...the stress was melting and the soft material whispering on your skin AH so titalating!
Now I am so tempted to get to a deserted beach and be en femme and really let myself unwind! Toes in the sand and a silky wrap providing protection from the sun and others while letting my inner feelings really escape on the Cape! Who whats to join me?