PDA

View Full Version : Is your Femme self your Males fantasy girl?

Nikki_Taylor
06-24-2014, 09:44 PM
When you girls are in full femme mode have you created your male selfs ideal fantasy girl? I know for me Nikki is the kind of girl I'm definitely attracted to. Vise versa for you girls attracted to men, is your male self the kind of guy your most attracted to.

Emi_
06-24-2014, 09:46 PM
My wife is my female fantasy. I am merely the person in the mirror. Dressed up I look much more pleasant, but I am not someone different nor am I any kind of fantasy. I don't have "sides" as I am not a value meal at McDonald's.

Nadine Spirit
06-24-2014, 09:58 PM
Hahahahaha - I read this question to my wife and just started laughing. No I am not my fantasy girl.

heatherdress
06-24-2014, 10:13 PM
No - I am attracted to beautiful (internal/external) women. My wife is my fantasy girl.

ArleneRaquel
06-24-2014, 11:16 PM
I would have to answer yes to the question. I love to be a mature blonde/redhead, who dresses, as a rule, somewhat younger,with cat's eye frames and red lips & cheeks.

VanessaReid
06-24-2014, 11:30 PM
I try to look like my fantasy Girl so I would have to say Yes

Tina G
06-24-2014, 11:31 PM
No not even close :)

PaulaQ
06-24-2014, 11:33 PM
No - but here's what's weird. I really never had a "fantasy girl". My wife would ask me about that - and I told her I didn't have one. She never believed me - but I really didn't! I guess I've always been more attracted to personality than appearance. Is that weird, or what?

AprilMayy<3
06-24-2014, 11:40 PM
I don't have a wife or GF at the moment, so I can't say what everyone else is saying :P But I've seen this question before, and my Mom thinks its why I dress since I have "No female companionship, so I create it". I don't create female companionship, that I know for a fact.

But to answer the question :P No haha.

Mistyjo
06-24-2014, 11:50 PM
I dont have a fantasy girl never have so to answer the question No

GeminaRenee
06-25-2014, 12:04 AM
Sometimes I wonder how much my crossdressing is driven by the fact that my girlfriends rarely have quite the same taste in ladies' clothes as I do. It used to bug me that I could rarely get a gf to agree to cute heels, or stockings and a garter. Nowadays, it's nice when it happens, but not a big loss - I can always wear the clothes I like myself.

As far as being my own fantasy girl? Not really, I'm just being myself. I don't think I'm that narcissistic. But if I had a g/f that dressed the way I do? Well, let's just say that I would be in a perpetual state of swoon. (:

Emi_
06-25-2014, 12:51 AM
I feel like I should have answered:

Why, yes, of course. I've always dreamt of a 5'7" gal of about 300 pounds with nobby knees, a five o'clock shadow, and hairy knuckles. So sexy!!!

franlee
06-25-2014, 12:53 AM
No, I am still me when I dress just acting out a fantasy in some incidents. But in short I can't afford to dress as my fantasy woman. But it would be a good time trying! My wife is my reality and sometimes acts out the fantasy girl for me. LOL I really don't know who or what my fantasy woman would be.

KittyD
06-25-2014, 03:22 AM
No not really... Kitty is more a dear friend to me. She is attractive to other men & women so i've been told...!
She comes out to play when she can :)

Donnagirl
06-25-2014, 03:43 AM
No, I still see and I am me in a dress... I just choose the style of clothing that I think looks good on women. I mean track suit pants, ugh boots and a hoodie may be female attire but I would never consider dressing in that style... Nor would I wear a mini skirt and crop top... My favourite style is the middle aged, middle class soccer mom, boots, sweater dress leggings or jeans... I like the look, it iscomfortable and I can carry it of relatively well. I do not fantasise over the mothers at my kids rugby matches......

typhoidmary
06-25-2014, 03:48 AM
personally I don't try to dress in a way I find attractive, I just want to look nice, so I guess I'd say no. I don't really have a girl mode/boy mode anyway.

Amanda L.
06-25-2014, 03:50 AM
Interesting question. I guess up to a point but in the way that GeminaRenee put it. I think it is probably more about the type and style of clothes. I have never had a girlfriend who would wear 5/6" heels but they have all had good taste in style which I perhaps I have drawn upon to create the feminine self (OMG an epiphany moment - am I trying to relive those past relationships through my clothing choices?), that may very well be a question to ponder for some of us. If that is the case then I am an amalgam of all the wonderful and beautiful women (my wife included of course) who I have had relationships with.......................I'm gonna have a real think about this next time I am doing my nails.
Cheers
Amanda

Beverley Sims
06-25-2014, 04:16 AM
No I just try to develop my own personna.

noeleena
06-25-2014, 04:43 AM
Hi.

I was trying to get what you are saying so here goes, what if your a female and you see other females , well know others who look far better than you can would that be a fantasy ,

I can wear my clothes yet .......

I can wear the clothes females wear , just they bring them to life , all I can do is just wear the clothes,

now..... attracted to males not sure that would work for me. how do I see myself , well Jos put up with me for 35 years , I don't find myself attractive, maybe others do.....

...noeleena...

Deedee Skyblue
06-25-2014, 05:12 AM
Emi, you should be more careful about your choice of words. There are many people here who feel that they DO have sides - and comparing them dismissively to a McDonald's value meal may cause offense to some.

Deedee

EllenJo
06-25-2014, 05:26 AM
My wife is my fantasy woman. She is a petite 5' sassy blonde with great legs and a cute butt. I am not really attracted to women that look like a man in a dress. Interesting question though. If I was attracted to men, he would have to be over 6' with 6 pack abs, extremely wealthy with very poor eye sight.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

Madilyn A.
06-25-2014, 07:02 AM
My female image emulates that which I have always found attractive in women. Blonde, lots of leg, and glam makeup are the foundation of Madilyn. My wife to whom I have been married for over 40 years is none of those, however I still find her beautiful.

sayhi2dd
06-25-2014, 07:11 AM
Well in the past (when I cross dressed) I was one of those girls attracted to men. I don't think my male self was the kind of guy that I was most attracted to, guess I favored bad boys. Now, that I have a steady gf and am revisiting cross dressing, I am not as much interested in men. I like to look attractive and yes, my femme personna is definitely someone I'd be interested in. Is that narcissism?

Michelle (Oz)
06-25-2014, 07:27 AM
I dress in a style that pleases me … the sort of athletic leggy presentation that is attractive to me in a woman, such as my first wife. The constant battle with weight does frustrate my preferred image. I certainly would not describe this as my fantasy girl.

Betty-Lou
06-25-2014, 07:31 AM
Only in my mind's eye. I still haven't quite got the knack of dressing up as the sophisticated and elegant lady I am deep inside. But, although the Betty-Lou looking back at me in the mirror is anything but at this stage, in my mind she's she's the most fascinating and mesmerising woman ever to set her heels on this planet earth.

Hugs,

:fairy1

Felicia Dee
06-25-2014, 07:33 AM
...Why, yes, of course. I've always dreamt of a 5'7" gal of about 300 pounds with nobby knees, a five o'clock shadow, and hairy knuckles. So sexy!!!

OMG EMI!! LMAO! I'm laughing so hard right now, I'm crying a little...

LaurenS
06-25-2014, 07:42 AM
I'm too old to be my fantasy girl. I suppose a few years (decades?) back, and with all the information and experience this new technology gives us, I might have made a dream girl for myself.

I think I'm becoming a dirty old woman.

ashley_addams76
06-25-2014, 08:02 AM
style wise yes. But appearance wise no. My wife is who I want I am the most attracted to.

Lexi Moralas
06-25-2014, 08:38 AM
Cool thread ! My answer would , my wife is definitely my fantasy girl. She is way out of my league.
That said I do try my hardest to project the image of the type of woman my male side is attracted to.

mariehart
06-25-2014, 09:58 AM
Can we turn the question around and ask if your fantasy girl is the type of woman you try to be? To that I would say maybe. The irony of the whole fantasy girl thing is that the woman I married is quite the opposite of what I would have said. My ideal was a tall, for a woman, dark haired, possibly short hair with a strong personality. Naturally I married a short blonde with a pleasant easy going personality who resembles my sisters. They do say we marry people who look like us.

Vala
06-25-2014, 10:57 AM
My dream girl ain't anything like me in many ways and appearance is one of them. My wife doesn't also look a single bit like me ;)

NicoleScott
06-25-2014, 11:10 AM
Yes. I make up and dress is a style that excites me, and I would love to have a partner who would accommodate my preferences. But no such luck.
So I do it for myself. I'm a guy with the kind of facial and body structure and hair that comes with it. I have somehow learned to filter out my flaws and focus on the things that I like (hair, makeup, clothes, shoes, etc.) when I see myself in the mirror.

Lorileah
06-25-2014, 11:17 AM
My fantasy girl has changed with the years, Marilyn, Nicole Kidman, Lauren Bacall. I would never aspire to match them. My wife was a woman who fit my ideals. My GF was a reflection of me. So take that for what it is worth.

So additional question for this, those who DO dress as their fantasy woman, how many are fantasy dressers? Those who dress more for sexual thrills.

Sallee
06-25-2014, 11:24 AM
I would say yes especially when I am going out to a CD bar where even the ggs are in danger of getting made. In a regualer straight environment I tend to dress tho blend so not so much then.

Katey888
06-25-2014, 11:52 AM
There's some interesting 'clustering' to the answers so far... I'm quite surprised at the number who have married their 'fantasy girl' - or perhaps you've really just got mixed up with reality and fantasy... :devil: Isn't your wife your 'reality' girl? I love my wife, but she's not my fantasy... Admirable loyalty anyway folks... :)

I think there are aspects of how I try to look that are there in my head - specific styles or fashions, hair style or colour... so yes, I'd have to say some of it is trying to achieve a fantasy... but it is a fantasy and will remain so...

So additional question for this, those who DO dress as their fantasy woman, how many are fantasy dressers? Those who dress more for sexual thrills.

Isn't this two questions? Aren't 95% of us (or whatever the non-TS element is...) really fantasy dressers? Whatever the motive - whether sexual thrills or satisfying some indeterminate TG urge, or those who just say "I have to do this I don't know why..?" - aren't we all fulfilling a fantasy?

I'm too old to be my fantasy girl. I suppose a few years (decades?) back, and with all the information and experience this new technology gives us, I might have made a dream girl for myself.
I think I'm becoming a dirty old woman.
And sadly I must agree with Lauren... but Tempus Fugit and it don't go backwards... more's the pity... :cry:

Katey x

Alice Torn
06-25-2014, 12:09 PM
First question. Yes. I do dress up to be the dream lady, i wish i could have, but being poor and 60 and single, I have no realistic chance for marriage. Second question. I am not attracted to men, except a tiny few.

Crissy Kay
06-25-2014, 12:10 PM
I would have to say yes, I do dress as my fantasy gal. But, sadly I am not my fantasy's girl guy!!!

Robyn2006
06-25-2014, 03:18 PM
Have to answer… Yes! I love the glamorous look and try hard to master that in my femme life. It's the look that drives me nuts. But to clarify, as a woman my desire shifts totally to heterosexuality, if you get my drift. A bit maddening at times, to see, desire from both perspectives, from the want to be with to the want to be like.

MzVanessa
06-25-2014, 03:25 PM
When dolled up I do become my fantasy girl... Short skirts... Sexy dresses... Big hair... Glam makeup... And super high heels. On the flip side... Since I am also attracted to men... No... I am not my own ideal guy... Not into short Latino guys ... Lol. I like them tall and beefy

Alice Torn
06-25-2014, 03:30 PM
No, i am surely not my fantasy guy!

AmandaM
06-25-2014, 11:25 PM
Uh no, I'm more Spanish, not blonde and blue-eyed. Course I'd kill to be either a hot Spanish chick or blonde.

Adriana Moretti
06-25-2014, 11:45 PM
no....but I'd probably hit it...LOL....its just an extension of me, in the clothes and makeup I want to wear that the rest of the world finds taboo.

Lorileah
06-26-2014, 12:08 AM
Aren't 95% of us (or whatever the non-TS element is...) really fantasy dressers? Whatever the motive - whether sexual thrills or satisfying some indeterminate TG urge, or those who just say "I have to do this I don't know why..?" - aren't we all fulfilling a fantasy?

You are going to shoot down a lot of excuses made by a lot of CDs here if you go that way. 99.9% like to say "I don't do it for sexual thrills, I do it because I like how the satin feels on my freshly shaved legs in my 4 inch heels". :)

Hell on Heels
06-26-2014, 01:37 AM
Hell-o Nikki, No, I think the way I look is just a product of the way I actually look.
My femme presentation is all me, and how I would chose to look if I were an actual GG.
Under the makeup is my face, no prosthetics. My wig and bra filler are the only part of my presentation
that is not the real me.
Believe me, if were talking fantasy here I would be frickin' gorgeous!
Much Love,
Kristyn

Candice Mae
06-26-2014, 02:22 AM
Nope, no attraction to myself. But I'm not really a CD, as this is who I am. Although I do have a thing for brunettes, I look weird as a blonde or any other hair color.

Judith96a
06-26-2014, 05:05 AM
No, Judith isn't my ideal fantasy girl! She's more the female version of the male me! Unfortunately, the 'Judith' that I see in my imagination is rather more slim and elegant than the version that I see in the mirror!

Judith xx

Renee Elise
06-26-2014, 08:21 AM
Not really - my femme look is just another dimension of expression for the guy underneath all the makeup and sexy clothes ;). I will admit though that a sexy pair of legs on a girl always gets my attention and I enjoy seeing / feeling mine wrapped in nylon...part of the fun when dressing.

sometimes_miss
06-26-2014, 08:46 AM
I don't become a different person when I change clothing. So I'll respond a bit differently. I would be attracted to a woman who is much like myself. Same level of attractiveness, same willingness to be attractive for and care for my mate, same basic personality, etc.. Problem is, I've only met one such woman, and she's 30 years younger than I am, and engaged to someone else.

Jorja
06-26-2014, 09:02 AM
It may be hard to tell now but there was a time I was every mans dream girl. That dream was a nightmare!:)

RachelCross
06-26-2014, 09:15 AM
Great question. I would have to say that my "fantasy girl' inspires me, especially when I first began to cross dress, but I am really just trying to find what looks good on me as I am not built like my fantasy girl.

lisatommy
06-26-2014, 10:58 AM
Most defitlly, I try to imatate my wifes look she is my fantasy.

Cheryl T
06-26-2014, 04:57 PM
By no means am I his "fantasy girl".
I'm too tall, too heavy, too old and besides I just wouldn't put up with his S#$T!!

kimdl93
06-26-2014, 08:26 PM
No, not even remotely. I can't even say I've ever had a fantasy girl...certainly no one type of woman....let me think...nope I like women who are tall, short, petite, voluptuous, blonde, brunette, red headed, tanned, porcelain white, Asian, African, Scandinavian, vivacious, reserved, smart, silly... And,

The Ukraine girls really knock me out
They leave the west behind,
And Moscow girls make me sing and shout
That Georgia's always on my mymymymy mind...

But I wish they all could be California girls.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

GeminaRenee
06-26-2014, 08:44 PM
those who DO dress as their fantasy woman, how many are fantasy dressers? Those who dress more for sexual thrills.

Well, while I dress in the way I would be thrilled to see a woman dress, I don't really think of myself as dressing for sexual thrills. At least, not anymore - not in the way that I once did. I mean, there's very often an element of sexual excitement in my dressing. However, it's become far more than that for me.

Jessica86
06-26-2014, 09:55 PM
Nope. I can't see it. I think Jessica is pretty, but no where near a sexual...feeling. A fantasy girl for me would be my wife dressing as a school girl. LOL.

Barbara Dugan
06-26-2014, 10:05 PM
Not really I am only attracted to masculine burly guys something that even on male mode I am not

NZ_Dawn
06-26-2014, 10:06 PM
No definitely not me. Its the 'inner' female that I want to release not an external fantasy image. Then I need to say that there are women that I admire and would love to llok like, but I then apart from the looks (image) there are other characteristics I also admire, demeanour, voice, the way they move, how they interact with others ....and the list goes on.

suchacutie
06-26-2014, 10:55 PM
It's possible that my 20-year-old self could have . pulled off dressing as a fantasy girl, but since I only started to know about Tina at age 55 there's little chance it would be possible at this point without serious surgery..lol. Since I met my fantasy girl in college and married her, Tina is,free to be herself and it's great fun figuring out just who she is!

Sc0rp10N
06-27-2014, 03:31 AM
Saw this question the other day and was reluctant to respond... Reason is, the answer is yes, at least I TRY to be. ****ty redhead. ;-)

CrossJess
06-27-2014, 06:35 AM
No, I think if I had a female fantasy then I would be seriously worried lol the person I present in the mirror is just me and who I am that's all :), the only fantasy's I have are to do with my bf :daydreaming:

Connie D50
06-27-2014, 07:36 AM
No my ideal fantasy girl (wife) is what I wish my full femme mode could be :-) Connie

Teresa
06-27-2014, 09:12 AM
I wouldn't object to looking like my avatar most of the time but it's not my dream girl ! It just evolved out of a pile of makeup and a wig which came from a dubious source ! Maybe I could do better, but as I often hear my wife say when she's done her makeup, " That will have to do !"

I wouldn't say I have one dream girl, they just crop up on TV or a magazine and you think, if only I could look like her !!

lizzasmall
06-29-2014, 08:09 AM
My dream girl was my exwife and life kinda screwed that up, with that being said yes I do. I love her style and shape and I could only be so lucky to look like her.

lizzasmall
06-29-2014, 08:10 AM
We see each other on a friendly basis daily.

MzVanessa
06-29-2014, 08:33 AM
If I really think about it, I guess I don't really have a fantasy girl such as one person that exists who is my total fantasy. In a sense, when I dress, I become like a Frankenstein of the best qualities in women that I like, at least try my best to emmualte them. I do my makeup like a makeup artist you see working a MAC or Sephora counter, somewhat heavy, dramatic, and esxy, but not over the top like a drag queen. My hair I like to do it big and sexy, big curls and teased up like a glamour model. My clothes, I try to dress like a somewhat overly sexy office girl, short skirts, form fitting tight pants, high heels, and sexy tops. So you can say I try my best to be a mix of makeup artist, glamour model, and office girl, LOL.

Tracy Hazel Lee
06-29-2014, 11:23 AM
Not being a actual GG means that my image will never be my fantasy.

However, because I base my appearance and style on what I find attractive, IF the person in the mirror was an actual female, with the same personalty and style as myself, then I think I can say that I would be VERY pleased to be with such a person. Don't know if that qualifies as my fantasy girl, but something close. Certainly a hell of a lot closer to fantasy than what my real SO rates at.

BLUE ORCHID
06-29-2014, 07:59 PM
Hi Nikki, I would like to go out with a lady that looks and dresses like Orchid does.

paulaprimo
06-29-2014, 09:04 PM
no, not for me...i have much better taste than paula! :)

Lauren_B_83
06-29-2014, 11:18 PM
No, but I do try to dress like her

darla_g
06-30-2014, 12:17 AM
i wish, not quite that good

Andrea Chenowith
06-30-2014, 06:19 AM
Sometimes I wonder how much my crossdressing is driven by the fact that my girlfriends rarely have quite the same taste in ladies' clothes as I do. It used to bug me that I could rarely get a gf to agree to cute heels, or stockings and a garter. Nowadays, it's nice when it happens, but not a big loss - I can always wear the clothes I like myself.

I'm in much the same boat, in that my crossdressing has always been driven by my clothing preferences. When I was lucky enough to be dating a woman who loved to wear the things that I like to see worn, my crossdressing completely subsided, and didn't return for a good six months following our breakup. But in every other relationship (or period of no relationship) since, my dressing is what fulfills my fantasies.

Now - if my wife (who knows a little bit of my dressing history) were to suddenly give me full approval and encouragement, I don't know if that would stay the same.

Alice_2014_B
07-02-2014, 11:43 PM
At first, in regards to this question, I was thinking, "YUCK no!"
Then looking at my most recent selfies I was like, "DANG! You go girl!"
I cannot say that my female side would be my fantasy girl though.

yay.jenny
07-03-2014, 10:27 PM
Definitely. I have a very muscular build, but luckily I also find muscular women very attractive, so things are well in alignment The more that I'm bulging out of a tight dress, the more that I like it:D.

NavyM2F_WAM
07-04-2014, 07:48 AM
I'm absolutely not my male's fantasy girl. I barely pass, in my opinion. And my fantasy girl looks more like a natural girl than I do.

Ivie
07-04-2014, 08:16 AM
No, she's simply the feminine side of me. I had wondered when I was younger, and deeply confused by the fact I was attracted to women but also felt like I wanted to be feminine, if it was an elaborate means of fantasy. Because of course the woman I envisaged in my head was far prettier (well essentially gg of course) than I would ever be, but then of course I learnt that identity, sexuality, and physicality are not the same thing, or indeed binary, and that we can have any random combination of the three spectrums that chance has landed us with!

Anneliese
07-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Yes. She is.

Ugly Michele
07-04-2014, 11:31 AM
In many ways yes, she is more adventurous than my male self.

Gocaps14
07-04-2014, 01:20 PM
I would have to say yes, but I will never look like a girl I would be attracted to. However, if I ever met a girl that was like what I fantasize about ( both sexually and otherwise ), I think I would like her very much.

Oh Stella
07-04-2014, 04:32 PM
When I dress I try to dress as pretty or as sexy or as nice or professional as I can. I love women who take care themselves and try to look good no matter what they have to work with. So I say Im not my dream girl but I would definitely date myself!

Daisy41
07-04-2014, 05:39 PM
I used to try to achieve that fantasy girl image, but that died a while ago. What you see is basically what I became as a result of melding my existing personality with my feminine traits and attributes. If someone met me in public and didn't know about Daisy they would pick up on who I was rather quickly as I don't really change when in a skirt.