PDA

View Full Version : Pushing boundaries

~leanne~
06-25-2014, 06:48 AM
I just drove over two hundred miles yesterday dressed, not uncommon for me I do it regularly but I'm finding myself more and more eager to get out of my car into the open world, I'm by no means a stunner but looks wise I think I'd pass for a woman of my age from a distance, facially, unfortunately I'm 6' 5" tall, size 10 feet, I'm shapely enough too, just to god damn tall! I quite often go into a couple of supermarkets in the evening but always take a trolley to allow me to stoop a little and give me something to focus on, I know I should really try and stop this behaviour but I get such a buzz from it that I don't think I can, I'm just worried where it's all headed, the " pink fog" is clouding my common sense, ideas please

Michelle (Oz)
06-25-2014, 07:43 AM
I know I should really try and stop this behaviour but I get such a buzz from it that I don't think I can, I'm just worried where it's all headed, the " pink fog" is clouding my common sense, ideas please
Why should you stop wanting to join the real world presenting as Leanne? It is a beautiful validating place with many wonderful accepting people (and maybe a few others). You're just grappling with lack of confidence which takes some time and successful adventures to build up.

While I'm over 6' I'll leave the taller ladies to reassure you that height is no barrier. I've come across shorter GGs who are jealous of tall leggy models.

Beverley Sims
06-25-2014, 07:59 AM
Leanne,
Maybe you will have to try it.

Be certain that it is not the pink fog, as you are a tall lady.