PDA

View Full Version : Under dressing

transfeminate
06-25-2014, 09:45 PM
As I have no access to any clothes other than my wife"s that I can only use when she is not here (bot too often) I spend a lot of time thinking about how I can get some.
So far my best idea has come from disscovering now it's summer and I have some short shorts that a pair of these with a pair of my wife's heels and some lipstick creates a good feminine look.
I"ve also just realised that I could at least buy some jewlery and hide it away. Any better suggestions would be appreciated

Sara Jessica
06-25-2014, 09:50 PM
How hard would it be to just buy your own clothes?

dack
06-25-2014, 10:01 PM
It seems risky wearing your wife's clothing without her knowing.

If you set up a PO box, you could order online and have clothing shipped to the box. Use a private viewing mode so no history is recorded online.
You'd have to figure out where to store them of course. If you have a place she doesn't check in the house, that might be an option, but you could also look into purchasing some sort of storage somewhere else.

lingerieLiz
06-25-2014, 10:11 PM
Some questions:
I assume that your wife does not know.

Can you not buy your own clothes?
Can you afford to purchase your own?
If you are with your wife or at work when would you expect to dress?
Do you live in an area where there are storage buildings for rent?

Some Answers: If you wear your wife's clothes she will figure it out. Women/girls know what they have and how they fit. They remember how their lingerie and clothes are stored. Unless you live on a remote island you have assess to stores, buy your own stuff. I can't help you with the time to dress. If you only have a short period of time to dress then a storage building is not an option. Hiding things can work for awhile, but often wives find it by accident and all %#^& breaks loose.

You might want to consider telling her before she discovers your "NEW" hobby.

Candice Mae
06-25-2014, 10:25 PM
As Liz mentioned it is better to talk to your wife and let her know how you feel, rather then her finding out you were sneaking around her back. Which would only make things worse as it brings a negative approach to your dressing, and probably her being less understanding and accepting.

susmitha
06-26-2014, 03:36 AM
It is better to buy your own clothes; very risky to "steal" wife's clothes.

Beverley Sims
06-26-2014, 04:53 AM
You will eventually learn to plan what you do and one thing you should not do is wear your wife's clothes without her say so.

Marcelle
06-26-2014, 05:07 AM
Hey there . . . I agree with the others. I would buy a few items (perhaps one outfit) that you can store safely away. You could do this via "online shopping" if you are skittish to go girl clothes shopping "en boy". I would not use your wife's clothing as she will figure it out sooner or later.

Hugs

Isha

Tomara
06-26-2014, 07:27 AM
I'll echo what the others above have said , you really shouldn't be using your wifes clothing and shoes without her permission and I would highly recommend that you talk to your wife about your dressing desires , she is a lot more likely to be understanding if you are honest with her rather than sneaking around behind her back .

trishacd
06-26-2014, 07:50 AM
Once you buy your own clothes,start trying them on in the store,have the clerks help you ,you will love it. I have soo many shoes and dresses i cant count. A fun part of dressing is the shopping and seeing an outfit you just got to have.It took me a long time to realize people just dont care.
Good luck
Trisha

Nyla F
06-26-2014, 08:41 PM
I've always thought that online shopping would be more difficult to conceal. Getting deliveries without her knowing is a pain. And paying with shared credit cards risks her seeing the statement. I did open my own Kohl's card account since that allows be to get their generous discounts and she knows I have the card, but doesn't see the itemized statements. So this is my number 1 way of shopping. Of course paying cash in a department store is pretty easy. Department stores like Macy's and Boston Store have cash registers in each department so this really limits the number of people that see you buying women's wear.

heatherdress
06-26-2014, 11:37 PM
Best option - be honest with your wife and tell her - if possible. I understand that some of us know that their spouse would react very negatively or even be hurt it they suspected we liked to dress in women's clothing. But it is always so much better if we can tell them and hopefully gain their acceptance.

Robinsinclair
06-27-2014, 01:14 AM
You can always use a prepaid card to pay for online shopping. Then have the stuff shipped to a local UPS store.

You might need to set up a separate "Amazon" account. Amazon (and most others) are really good at tracking what you browse and purchase. Stuff could show up in your purchase history at an unopportune moment.

Either way, just buy what you like - no one cares. It's taken me a long long time to realize that most people are not really observant, and even if they do notice something, they probably don't care.

R

transfeminate
06-27-2014, 03:11 PM
Thanks for all the answers. All appreciated bt for many reasons I cant list here, coming out is not an option for me. I have, by the way only had three opportunities to use my wife's clothes and it was only a skirt she hadn't worn for ages and a top taken at random from the closet. The rest of the time, something like the shorts is the best I have managed so far.
Dont know if I'm allowed to say this but there are some awfully attractive members on this forum

Jackie F
06-27-2014, 04:24 PM
I agree with not wearing the wife's clothes. I do keep things in my house but two things I do, 1. love shopping. When I have time I go shopping with no intent to buy, just get ideas. 2. When I know I have a couple hours I go buy the items I have selected then go home and try them on. Sometimes they get returned and sometimes I keep them. I Love shopping but have not worked up the nerve to try things on at the store. Good Luck and remember honesty is always best!!!
My wife is aware of my dressing however we have agreed to keep it out of her sight.

Desirae
06-27-2014, 09:07 PM
How about renting a storage cell somewhere locally to stash you stuff? Use cash to pay for it. You can go there and dress, too, since they have a door on them. As others have said, get a prepaid debit card, buy online, and get the clothes shipped to a local UPS store.

nikinylons
06-28-2014, 04:12 AM
I agree with Heather 100%. Be honest. You wouldn't want her hiding things from you. If she truly loves you for who you are, then tell her about it. Tell her that you have it under control, but just need some help. Promise that it will always be done with discretion and won't compromise your life or relationship. For me, I become very submissive when I am dressed and my wife becomes the dominant one. No SM or any of that, it's just our natural roles together when we dress. Yes, we dress together, because what woman doesn't want to get dressed up, especially with the love of their life? Become a giver and see what happens :)

Janet Bern
06-28-2014, 04:52 AM
I suggest you buy your own clothes.. she probably knows you wear hers.
Women have a way of knowing when someone is in their stuff.