PDA

View Full Version : Maria finally made her debut.

Maria 60
06-25-2014, 10:28 PM
I told my wife weeks ago I wanted to go driving fully dressed in daylight, make up and all. Tonight we were done dinner and cleaned up and finally sat down. My wife told me she was surprised how fast we got done and since we are done early and the kids are out tonight why I don't go for that drive I wanted to go on. I am not going to lye, she knew I've been trying to make time but something always came up. I told her sure and that I need help with make up. She did my face and I thanked her at least a thousand times, I dressed up and asked her how I looked, she told me my body and legs are fine but even with make up and wig not to get to confident because I am not to passable, but then again she said she has seen uglier women driving cars. I put on my jeans and sweater and went to my car and I drove away from home for about twenty minutes to an area that is mixed commercial and residential, with lots of trucks and buses and a little of everything. I removed my cloths by the time I got there I put on my large loop earrings, and pearl neckless, but the hardest part was to put on the wig. Once I was all dressed I couldn't believe it, for the first time I was out fully dressed and driving and it was still daylight, it was so amazing. It was a great rush, the fear of being seen and the thrill of being out fully dressed. I didn't want to take to many chances but I did go to a drive threw for a coffee, and thank GOD she handed me the coffee and she didn't look at me, got a few glances from truckers and bus drivers and wasn't looking for attention so kept the skirt just above knee and the legs lady like closed. I went out for a few hours and when I came home my wife asked me how it went with Maria's debut. I told her it was a rush and hope no one I knew saw me and hope to do it again when opportunity comes again, she told me maybe next time she will come with me. Small steps, that's all I look forward to the next small step. I just had to share this with all all my friends here, and again thanked my wife another thousand time for being so supportive.

Alice_2014_B
06-25-2014, 10:49 PM
That is very impressive and supportive!

:)

Jaylyn
06-25-2014, 11:00 PM
Small steps lead to bigger steps. Your small step is way bigger than mine. I think I could enjoy the thrill and excitement of what you did. But would be scared.

Jenniferathome
06-25-2014, 11:06 PM
In a short time, you will look back on this and think, "Why was I even nervous?" Genie is out of the bottle.

Lizzy66
06-25-2014, 11:08 PM
I am happy you had that opportunity, sounds like you had a great time.:)

Lizzy

franlee
06-25-2014, 11:34 PM
Drives may not be your dream debut but I sure enjoy them. I am so happy for you I hope you totally enjoyed it. I have rolled up many mile in my wife's or Fran's clothes and never get enough. Have FUN!!!!

Tina G
06-25-2014, 11:36 PM
Very happy for you and i'm glad things are working out for you so far! :)

Lillyasia
06-26-2014, 02:09 AM
Congrats on making your first daytime outing. Small steps will get you there eventually.
If you are worried about getting recognized, get a pair of large framed womens sunglasses.

Maria 60
06-26-2014, 04:43 AM
Thanks everyone and just wanted everyone here to know I couldn't and wouldn't have even been close to doing what I did last night without my friends here on this site. Before this site I never owned a wig or make-up. I wanted to do the drive in a more commercial area and everyone here taught me not to, that it's not safe and to go more In a public area. This site completed Maria and gave me confidence. The same way I thanked my wife a thousand time I now want to thank everyone here a thousand thanks.

Teresa
06-26-2014, 04:56 AM
Well done ! I know how good it feels !
The first two drives I did I was dressed but no wig ! The last one I was dressed head to toe, OK it was at night but I drove through the next town and even had to stop at a pedestrian crossing but chickened out on a walk. I drove so slowly back home because I didn't want the feeling to end !

Marcelle
06-26-2014, 05:04 AM
Hi Maria and CONGRATS :cheer:

The first time out in daylight is always a bit of a dichotomy . . . nerve wracking and exciting all in one. You are now off and running chasing that dragon.

Hugs

Isha

Beverley Sims
06-26-2014, 05:10 AM
Maria,
thank your wife for all she's worth.
I caution you asking her how she thinks you look.
Let her volunteer that information as you can undo a good situation by prompting.

kimdl93
06-26-2014, 06:58 AM
Enjoy the emergence!

AKADonna
06-26-2014, 07:10 PM
Great experience! Suggested next step (as I did). When you go out for the next drive, make a point of needing to gas up or, tougher yet, go into the c store and get s pck of mints or gum and go through the checkout routine with the cashier. When I did that, I sat in the car for 15-20 minutes, trying to time my venture into the store at a time when no others were there. It turned out great and there was no heartburn at all. But, the mental preparation for that first person-to-person encounter is really thrilling!

Good luck on your next trip out.

BLUE ORCHID
06-26-2014, 07:35 PM
Hi Maria, You are out there now there's no holding you back anymore.
You are so lucky to have such a wonderful wife.