PDA

View Full Version : connecting with a GG

hope springs
06-26-2014, 12:17 PM
I really felt the need to open up my feminine side and be emotionally vunerable about many things in my life. I also wanted to discuss feminism and woman's issues with someone other than my wife. I have already asked her about these issues.
We both agreed her sister would be my best bet. She is very open minded and understands gender identity is a spectrum. So my sis-in-law and i sat down for what was supposed to be a short lunch. 4 hours later we were still chatting. About everything. Home life, finding yourself, trust, philosophy... you name it.
It should be mentioned at this point she is very attractive. Most would put her at an 8 or 9. At no point in our talk did i even consider her looks. At no point did any sort of feeling of attraction emerge. We were just two people sharing views. This is unusual for me. A woman's appearance tends to activate something in the caveman part of my brain.
The point is trying to understand woman's POV and how they relate to society at large has opened up a new part of me. A part that can truly apreciate what a woman is inside and see only that. I have to thank CDing for that. It altered my world view and has made my relationship with my in law much richer. Be ok with being vuneravle to a woman you rrust and something beautiful might happen. It did for me

Marcelle
06-26-2014, 12:31 PM
Hi Hope. It is always nice to share with others and discuss the things that bother us and get another person's POV. I am glad you were able to do so and seeing that people (in general) are more than their physical persona but more of what is on the inside. A great step forward in understanding people (both men and women) as you move forward with your journey.

Hugs

Isha

Tina G
06-26-2014, 02:26 PM
I am lucky right now in that i have more female friends close by where i live than guy friends so i get a lot of different point of views to listen and learn from..

Tine

Beverley Sims
06-27-2014, 04:23 AM
Hope,
Communication is the key.

Glad it is working for you.