PDA

View Full Version : Audio Diary?

AprilMayy<3
06-26-2014, 01:32 PM
So for the past week I've been recording myself playing games and talking over them with just my thoughts about certain things going on in my life and how I feel. But today I started doing it for my crossdressing. I've had progress pictures, but I've never had a progress tracking system for how I think. I have a ton of time to myself in the morning for when I dress, and now I plan to record my thoughts about it and hopefully connect the dots later in time and find out more about April.
Anyone else ever do this? I mean, I talk to others to express my thoughts, but I think talking to myself(:brolleyes:)could be beneficial as well.

Opinions?

LANKO
06-26-2014, 02:02 PM
As a rookie (not only to the site, but dressing in general..) I find myself interested in "archiving" things as I go along as well.. thoughts, progress, purchases, etc. I think an audio diary is a solid way to log things.

Also, have you ever considered a podcast? I had a thought about a crossdressing podcast just a few days ago and your topic made me remember it.

Kate Simmons
06-26-2014, 02:59 PM
Nope but I did video tape myself 30 years ago dancing to popular songs en femme for self critiquing. Finding the tape years later shows how much I've honed my act since then. Seems effortless nowadays. :battingeyelashes::)

AprilMayy<3
06-26-2014, 03:15 PM
As a rookie (not only to the site, but dressing in general..) I find myself interested in "archiving" things as I go along as well.. thoughts, progress, purchases, etc. I think an audio diary is a solid way to log things.

Also, have you ever considered a podcast? I had a thought about a crossdressing podcast just a few days ago and your topic made me remember it.
Podcast as in for people to download and listen to? haha because thats pretty much what I'm doing, except its recorded while I'm playing a game to keep me occupied lol. And I'm only saving these for myself.

Beverley Sims
06-27-2014, 02:01 AM
Years ago wrote a diary of happenings on a flipover date pad.
These days I would probably put it in a database. :)

Times do change and I have honed my act over the years too. :)