PDA

View Full Version : Looking at dresses in Gordmans today when......

soloman56
06-26-2014, 10:07 PM
The girl on the other side of the rack grabs a dress and walks around and says "I think this color would look better on you". We talked for a little bit and she said that she went to a Lady Gaga concert a while back and realized that it didn't matter what people wore and some guys look good in dresses. Not the reaction I expected in Tulsa OK but so far I've not had a bad experience yet. :thumbsup:

Oh and I was not dressed at the time. Just my male work clothes.

nvlady
06-26-2014, 10:25 PM
Was she single? Are you single?

kimdl93
06-26-2014, 10:25 PM
Always nice to see how people are thinking in the heartland

soloman56
06-26-2014, 10:40 PM
Was she single? Are you single?

I'm married, wife doesn't know about the dressing, and we have not such a great relationship. But I chickened out of giving her my number. We talked long enough that she kind of offered to come to the dressing room with me but I was really nervous about all of it and went to look at shoes and she was gone by the time I got back.

heatherdress
06-26-2014, 11:30 PM
I'm married, wife doesn't know about the dressing, and we have not such a great relationship. But I chickened out of giving her my number. We talked long enough that she kind of offered to come to the dressing room with me but I was really nervous about all of it and went to look at shoes and she was gone by the time I got back.

You are most likely going to have to address the fact that you crossdress at some point, but more important, you need to address your "not great" relationship. You deserve to be happy and you should have a loving relationship with your wife. Good luck.

Beverley Sims
06-27-2014, 01:29 AM
There is a variance of dress codes at all the pop venues these days and a wide range in acceptable dress style.