PDA

View Full Version : Trans Pride Parade!

Suzanne F
06-27-2014, 03:02 PM
I am on the way to the parade in San Francisco! I feel pretty and confident!
My middle daughter is going with me. I am letting her drive into the city for the first time. She has her driving permit. She is going to drive over the Golden Gate Bridge! I am so blessed and grateful for it!
Suzanne

Teresa Monsivais
06-27-2014, 03:05 PM
Suzanne, Have a wonderful time I hope it will be enjoyable. I wish I can attend the Gay Parade in Chitown but I have too work this Sunday... Enjoy yourself.

Teresa

Michelle789
06-27-2014, 04:18 PM
Suzanne,

Have a wonderful time in the pride parade!!! I marched in my first pride parade 3 weeks ago. It was awesome!!!

Marcelle
06-27-2014, 05:33 PM
Hi Suzanne . . . that sounds like a great adventure for both you and your daughter. Have fun sweetie.

Hugs

Isha

Jillian Kate
06-27-2014, 07:47 PM
Hi Suzanne. It sounds like so much fun I wish I could go! However my wife and son are there right now on a vacation so it's not really feasible. I'm enjoying my time dressing up at home in private until they come back!

Suzanne F
06-28-2014, 02:21 PM
I was so proud to be with my daughter! It was such am emotional walk. 16 months ago no one on the planet knew. Yesterday I marched down Market Street with my head high. I am so grateful to my accepting wife and children.

ArleneRaquel
06-28-2014, 02:28 PM
Being in a Pride Parade is awesome darlin. Thank you for the post and Best Wishes. Btw I have attended/been a part of many local Pride Parades. Not sure if da SO & I will attend, as watchers, this Sundays events.

Zooey
06-28-2014, 03:13 PM
I wanted to go but I had work, which is incidentally the reason I didn't make it to the after-party at El Rio too. :(

Beverley Sims
07-02-2014, 12:07 AM
Suzanne,
Have a great time and with the daughter too.

Debglam
07-02-2014, 09:10 PM
Both Suzanne and her daughter looked amazing BTW! I'm just sorry that I couldn't spend more time with them! I was trying to find a friend from the city that I had made arrangements to meet up with so I apologize to you both. :sad:

BTW, ladies and gents, there were thousands(!!!!) of us there and it is pretty damn amazing to be among that many happy people!

Hugs,
Debby

ArleneRaquel
07-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Lovely thread. Thank you for sharing your pride.

shawnsheila
07-02-2014, 09:56 PM
I soooo want to march in my local parade (Chicago Pride parade) I think my wife will let me, I just need to find a place to dress before and undress after.

Rachel Morley
07-02-2014, 10:45 PM
Hi Suzanne,

I am so happy for you! It must be so fantastic to have your loved ones (including your wife and daughter) be ok with your special gift. I myself have also walked down Market Street in the San Francisco Pride Parade several times with the River City Gems. I was dressed as a Southern Belle each time. The crowd are absolutely amazing and the feeling of happiness and acceptance is overwhelming, isn't it?

See you at a Gems event soon (?)

Hugs
Rachel

Suzanne F
07-03-2014, 01:50 AM
See you soon Rachel! It was so nice to run into Debby with her daughter. It seems like another step to being able to live out in the open. I ran into my friend with her daughter, like no big deal. Things are changing!
Suzanne