PDA

View Full Version : GGs - Why do you want us?

RylieCD
06-27-2014, 03:07 PM
Tinkerbells post "why do you need us" got me thinking about a question I have been wanting to ask for sometime. The original post had such great reasons why we want/ need our wives in our lives, but what about the reverse? Why do you, our wives, stay with us after you find out about this part of us?

My wife doesn't like this side of me, I thought we were past DADT, but when I brought it up the other day she quickly changed the subject. When she first found out I felt so bad that I lied to her and she married me without fulling knowing, I was going to initiate a divorce thinking I was going to give her life back to her and she could go find her MAN, her HUSBAND. I am so glad I didn't because I love her more than words can describe. Other than for this gender identity thing, we are best friends, hopefully forever.

Beverley Sims
07-01-2014, 11:21 PM
Rylie,
Have you ever thought that the reason girls "want" us is because the love us despite some of our "malfunctions and failings".

My wife likes the support and company I give her, it is a reciprocal agreement and dressing is just something that needs to be handled with a little care.