PDA

View Full Version : Amusing thing happened at lunch the other day...

ShelbyDawn
06-27-2014, 05:40 PM
I have a sports bar that I frequent on a regular basis and as such know a few of the waitresses fairly well - friendly chatter about life and kids and stuff and an occasional slightly off color remark both ways.
In this particular establishment, they require the waitresses to dress up for special occasions.
While there for lunch and watching a little Soccer a few days ago, we started chatting about how expensive it must be for her to buy all the different costumes she has to have; red white and blue for the Forth of July, etc.
I made the comment that it must be tough especially since women's underwear was so expensive to start with.
To which she replied that she bought hers at VS from the 5 for $26 group and so it wasn't so bad.
She then described her particular favorite style.

I just sat there and chuckled to myself in the realization that we wore the same panties.
I do believe hers are a size or THREE smaller than mine, though. :)

Just though I'd share the smile...

Marcelle
06-27-2014, 05:50 PM
Hi Shelby ... cute story. :)

Hugs

Isha

Emi_
06-27-2014, 06:35 PM
One of the great conundrums of being trans*. She's telling you about her panties to get sexy with you. All you think about is how you'd like to have some panties too. LOL.

It's like me and pretty women. I'm never totally sure if I am attracted because I'm a man and they are pretty women or if I just really want to be one of them.

Desirae
06-27-2014, 08:08 PM
Were you dressed while at this establishment? That's not clear to me from your story. If not, I can't help but wonder why this waitress wouldn't have wondered how you knew how much women's panties cost ("especially since women's underwear was so expensive to start with")?

S. Lisa Smith
06-27-2014, 08:41 PM
Wonderful story! I'm guessing you weren't dressed. A man could know about the cost of panties because he bought some for his girlfriend.

BLUE ORCHID
06-27-2014, 08:44 PM
Hi Shelby, It's amazing where small talk will take you.

Farrah
06-27-2014, 08:48 PM
Cute story! I enjoy talking to GG's about clothes, especially lingerie. It feels great to talk about in a woman-like (for lack of a better word) way.

Beverley Sims
07-01-2014, 11:29 PM
It is nice to be able to share thoughts with yourself, like that. :)