PDA

View Full Version : First outing

Laura J
06-28-2014, 06:13 AM
I had my first outside experience yesterday

My company is merging with another. There was a farewell dinner at work with a fancy dress theme (not well publicised, only about 5% of people actually dressed up). I got some women's corporate clothes from one of the women there and wore them to the event. I had no forms or makeup on - just a pinafore, shirt, blazer, pantyhose, and shoes.
It was great! I was the most popular person there. I got lots of complements (particularly on my legs, which was good because I didn't shave them). One of the ladies took me into the toilets and put lipstick and mascara on me and borrowed me her hat. Best of all I can keep the clothes. It was an awesome night - unfortunately I won't be able to do it again in the near future...

Marcelle
06-28-2014, 06:15 AM
Hey there ABU, sounds like a fun night and gave you clandestine chance to be dressed in public.

Hugs

Isha

Katey888
06-28-2014, 06:24 AM
How wild is that...? :cheer:

Perhaps you could make a career of working for merger and takeover targets in the hope that they always have a farewell dinner and always with a fancy dress theme...? Or perhaps not...

Still - nice to hear you had a positive and fun time... :D

Katey x

Beverley Sims
07-01-2014, 11:46 PM
You might have a boring username, but you did the right thing by showing interest and going half way.

You at least will be thought of as "interesting".