PDA

View Full Version : I'm spending the weekend naked

CarlaWestin
06-28-2014, 10:09 AM
So, what if you told your SO that instead of crossdressing, you were spending all of your free time naked? You know, after work, driving her to the grocery store and what not. Getting gas for the car. And just generally around the house. What if you just declared your human rights to present in the other crossdressing uniform that you were born with? That third spoke, Naked! How would that fly? Oh my God! The invisible fog! "You're not going out dressed like that! Are you!!"

Ya see, GG's. It really could be worse.

Jaylyn
06-28-2014, 10:21 AM
Carla that's is good but wouldn't work in my case.... Wife and I have been to nudist resorts to work on our tans and also aroundd the farm have been NAKKID tanning back in our younger married days we even swim in the stock tank NAKKID.
Now add the lipstick and the bikini and she doesn't want me out in public....

LillyAntayra
06-28-2014, 10:24 AM
I don't think it works that way. I love being naked as much as I love dressing en femme, and putting on my renaissance costume, and even dressing up in a suit and tie to go to some special event.

The difference between being naked, wanting to go out naked, being naked all the time, and cd'ing is in the way that we present ourselves. One of the main issues I have noticed that GG's have with us CDing is that it takes away from out masculinity which is one of the main reasons why they found us attractive in the first place. Being naked will still allow for our masculinity to "shine" (for lack of a better term coming to mind) whereas CDing hides that masculinity most GG's find attractive.

Katey888
06-28-2014, 10:39 AM
Carla - what a great counter-example... :)

But what a scary thought too... :devil:

And...

That third spoke, Naked!
I've never heard it called that before.. ;)

Katey x

Teresa
06-28-2014, 10:49 AM
Carla at least if you're told to get some clothes on you grab the first thing that comes to hand you've got a good excuse if it happens to be stuff from a new shopping trip !

Ressie
06-28-2014, 11:44 AM
It wouldn't be a big thing in my case :D

AnneC
06-28-2014, 11:54 AM
I don't think that would work for me, but I'm all for anyone doing it if they can!

Beverley Sims
07-02-2014, 12:00 AM
Carla,

Nudists do it all the time. :)

No big deal, not like wearing a dress.

Adriana Moretti
07-02-2014, 12:05 AM
[QUOTE=Katey888;3543932]

But what a scary thought too... :devil:

you gotta see the nude beach...i think the rule is you must have a but so flat and a belly so large it covers your privates...yea i think its rule #3 ..under saggy breasts and the 5 rainbow flag minimum