PDA

View Full Version : Quirk or message

transfeminate
06-28-2014, 07:02 PM
Does anyone else have a lifetime quirk or habit that seemed to have a whole different meaning once you became a CD?
All my life I have had this thing about being clean shaven and have been very particular about always having a good very smooth shave, and since I got into the clean shaving of the intimate parts, I have found myself continuing this to the extent I now shave all over in the shower to make sure everywhere is very smooth and it just occurred to me that this fussiness in shaving was not just a quirk but my feminine side exerting itself.

Emi_
06-28-2014, 07:17 PM
Maybe you just like being clean. Like, I can't stand getting sweaty or otherwise messy. It's not really anything but the fact that I don't like it. We tend to read a lot into little things looking for some kind of answer or justification for our actions. We're really just people and men and women both have little quirks that really have nothing to do with being male or female.

Beverley Sims
07-02-2014, 12:10 AM
My feminine quirks have all grown and advanced along with me as I progress.

bobbimo
07-03-2014, 05:47 AM
I've always enjoyed womens fashion. Even as a kid.
I always found having girl friends easier than boy friends, and enjoyed the more feminine games too.
Once I came out to my wife, and we talked, I was amazed at how many of my inclinations growing up were not about wanting to be sexual with a woman, but to be her.
Hmmm
Bobbi

Cheryl T
07-04-2014, 08:14 AM
Firstly, I don't believe I ever "became a CD". I feel I have always been this way.
I have to second the feeling about hair. When puberty kicked in and it sprouted everywhere I was appalled! It even became part of a childhood nickname which I detested. When I finally accepted myself and fully came out to my wife I was able to rid myself at last of that feeling and be smooth and soft as I always felt I should be.

Kate Simmons
07-04-2014, 11:18 AM
I dunno. I shave mostly because when en femme, I look better without body hair. :)

Oh Stella
07-04-2014, 03:47 PM
When my wife and I go somewhere and Im in male mode I always have to drive. When dressed I would almost prefer her to drive and me to just sit passively by and chit chat or check my makeup.

sometimes_miss
07-05-2014, 04:00 AM
One odd thing. As a guy, I've always hated anything tight around my neck ever since I was a little kid. No ties, no turtlenecks, not even t shirts, had to be a v neck. When dressed as a girl, however, I have absolutely no problem wearing things snug around my neck, don't even notice them.

BLUE ORCHID
07-05-2014, 06:32 AM
Hi TF, I've in this program sense I was about 4yrs. old, So it is so intertwined.

Marcelle
07-05-2014, 06:37 AM
Hi TF. I've been in the military for 32 years and with the exception of deployed operations where I normally sport a beard (not anymore though due to laser) I have to be clean shaven. As far as body hair goes, well let's just say I am quite hirsute if I allow the hair to grow but I have been clean shaven (body wise) for years but due to MMA fighting not so much CDing. However, I have always hated my body hair and there may be some underlying TG reason (according to my therapist) why I keep it clean shaven and why I have gone through laser beard removal. Who knows?

Hugs

Isha

HelenR2
08-18-2014, 05:10 PM
As a male I don't wear underwear and I haven't since my teens. My female underwear, however, fills three drawers to overflowing.