PDA

View Full Version : So yer tired of the same ol' questions?

Wildaboutheels
06-29-2014, 03:58 PM
I know quite a few here share your dressing AND some of your clothes with your daughters.

So it should be possible [in theory at least] that some of you share with your SONS?

Ever cross your mind that you might be sharing with them but not know about it?

Would you be mad to find out SOMEone was borrowing your stuff w/o you knowing?

What if you were to stumble upon your son's stash? What would you do?

Too many questions/too much thinking for a Sunday?

Emi_
06-29-2014, 04:32 PM
I understand the questions in and of themselves, but your point is lost.

shawnsheila
06-29-2014, 04:41 PM
If one of my son's dressed, I would take that as an opportunity to let them know they are loved and not weird and that they should be free to be themselves. I would fully support them and even give them tips ;) I think (and hope) most of us ladies here would try to shelter our kids from the pain we went thought / are going through now for having to hide it

Hell on Heels
06-29-2014, 05:54 PM
Hell-o Wild, Thinking back to the time when mom knew I was trying on her nylons, thanks to a nosey brother who had caught me and went running to tell her. At the time I was extremely relieved that nothing was mentioned about it to me by her.
But today, seeing how far it has gone, and how much it is a part of my life that will always be. I think if she had talked to me, the secrecy, and worry of being "caught", may not be so much of a concern.
I do not have any children. No fears of them borrowing my stuff.
If payback is a B!&@#, I'd be one sorry parent.
Anyway I like to think kids nowadays have a better support system, and a greater knowledge of what their dressing means.
But as a parent, and I were to find a "secret" stash, being as it was a secret, would mean there is still some confusion, or fear of what they are doing is wrong. I would have a simple talk, tell my son that I found his stash, try to reassure him that it was OK, and just let him know that I knew what he was going through, then let the questions come out, and the cards fall where they may.
Me with a kid? Scary!
Much Love,
Kristyn

Kate Simmons
06-29-2014, 06:24 PM
Well, there is always the "log out" button if we don't want to read something here. No one forcing us to you know.:)

Roxie
06-29-2014, 07:21 PM
recently found out one of my sons has a sun dress.It's all good with me of course.I wouldn't be happy to find him in my clothes, however he's older and hasn't lived home in years . So I don't have to worry about it.

BLUE ORCHID
06-29-2014, 07:42 PM
Hi WAH, If I had a son he would probably be borrowing my power tools like my two daughters do.

Beverley Sims
07-02-2014, 12:27 AM
If I found my son's stash, I would wear it. :)

noeleena
07-02-2014, 05:01 AM
Hi.

We have two sons and our daughter ; did any of them wear other than their normal clothe's not as far as Jos and I are aware of. now with 11 grandkids. and 6 are boys we have no idear. it wont make any difference to us if they did wear girl's or womens clothes ; we love them for who they are not what they wear.
would they wear my clothes if they asked time will tell though doubt it will happen,
Oh they all know what I wear so no issue there.

...noeleena...

Jocelyn Quivers
07-02-2014, 11:30 AM
Gonna have some fun with this hypothetical situation. If I did find out my son dressed, a couple of firm rules will be set in place.

1. No dressing like a hussy, if your going out dress proper, and respectable. No pointing out I do the exact opposite, I'm going through my mid-life crisis right now!

2. No borrowing dad's venus razors, clothes, intimates, etc. Putting it in a different perspective you would not borrow my briefs (really gross!), same common sense rule should apply to intimates, etc, as for dresses, shoes, make up, ask first. You rip, damage my dresses, skirts, you just bought said dress, skirt.

3. Wear clothes that fit properly. If your a size 8 no stuffing yourself into a size 2. Unless your prepared to cut weight down to wear you can fit into a size 2. No pointing out that I essentially do the same thing.

4. As always you exercise and eat properly, NO JUNK FOOD!!!! Daily weighs are expected.

5. Budget your money properly, I'm not increasing your allowance to cover your wardrobe expenses. Always look for sales, don't get caught up in expensive stores, Nordstroms, Sak's, Macy's etc.

6. Getting straight A's or good grades will be rewarded with a free shopping trip.

7. No going to your mother, trying to "skirt" around these rules.

samantha rogers
07-02-2014, 11:33 AM
@Beverley. - lmao...cracked me up. :-). me too, honey, tee hee

Confucius
07-02-2014, 11:42 AM
I found this blog that seemed relevant to your question. What if your son was a cross-dresser? What if your daughter was a lesbian? And what if the husband was a cross-dresser too, and that left the wife as the only one without a rainbow?
http://www.blogher.com/my-rainbow-thing

It makes my mind spin...

Jaymees22
07-02-2014, 12:59 PM
I would be happy to find there is a heredity component...

Teresa
07-02-2014, 01:58 PM
Wild,
I'm going to put a twist in your question ! A while ago I was talking to a good male friend about the fear of my son finding out ! His answer was, " What makes you think your son isn't hiding something from you !" The thought hadn't occurred to me, I was too busy thinking about my own situation.
My wife was clearing some of my daughter's old clothes out that she didn't want and asked me if I was interested in anything ?
I assured her that I'd never touched her clothes, it wasn't right, I treated them strictly off limits !
I have no problems sharing with my wife, she knows how intimate I find it ! I did ask her if she objected or would she prefer me to buy my own, she didn't appear too worried either way.
The father/son question also has a twist because I'm sharing thoughts and hopefully helping some members younger than my son !