PDA

View Full Version : In the Pool ...finally!

nhlighthouse
07-01-2014, 09:15 AM
Well I had to install a new part to my pool filter last night...cause It was sending sand back into my pool. Well this morning I checked on the pool and it appeared to be much clearer. However I still had areas that had to be vacuum up. So it was nice and quiet at 730am wife had just left for work and I said to my self DAM IT I am going in en femme. Grabbed a nude colored pair of my silkly panties put them on and headed into the pool. OHHHHH what a feeling of freedom and the coolness of the water felt so great along with the warm sun on the body. Naturally the panties did not stay on for long:eek: and just relaxed and enjoyed the Nirvana!:battingeyelashes:

Enjoy the Summer Gurls:daydreaming::daydreaming:...Mychelle

6inchheels
07-01-2014, 12:00 PM
I'm confused. If you were naked, what about it was fem?

Robbin_Sinclair
07-01-2014, 03:38 PM
Nirvana! Now you're speaking my language.

Good for you. :hugs:

Jaylyn
07-01-2014, 05:08 PM
I live in the dust bowl so we got rid of our big pool. Have thought many times rebuilding one in side a building but getting too old to start too many new projects. Wife and I both used swim nude as we live where we can see anyone coming for a distance. I grew up swimming in a stock tank nude so really not a biggie but does feel great.

Michaelasfun
07-01-2014, 10:38 PM
Delightful, Mychelle! I covet the quiet times too when nobody else is around and I can put on a nice sundress (or even bikini ;0) and walk around outside in the sun, such an exhilarating feeling...

Beverley Sims
07-02-2014, 11:30 PM
Hmmm!

The theme was nice, I have doubts about the picture it conjured up in my mind. :)