PDA

View Full Version : pretty significant

Inna
07-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Its been a while since I have logged in for the first time in my life and carefully started to read about this thing! You know this thing! LOL, yep, because the reality was presenting quite a dreadful scenario, and I didn't want to take on yet more pain and anguish. Little did I know that my efforts to keep things hidden where no match for what was already unfolding in my life, the mighty power of truth and universes eager mechanism to achieve the balance.

Its been a heck of a ride, bruised up and tossed all over, but then, how else, I don't think it could had been any different.

And here we are, 5 years in and I am living the incredible life I only dreamed of in my childhood.

Yet another milestone in the unfolding saga, I have just opened my practice promoting what else but the medical facility specializing in feminization procedures.
I feel empowered and joyful that I am finally getting the grip on this new reality, and I can finally live this life according to my truth and surrounded by love.

Hugs, Inna

KellyJameson
07-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Congratulations Inna on this new adventure. I think you will be good at it.

It is tempting to help others along their path. This is something I have been thinking about lately as well.

Jonianne
07-01-2014, 06:21 PM
......And here we are, 5 years in and I am living the incredible life I only dreamed of in my childhood.....

Congratulations Inna! You have come so far. BTW, how do I sign up?

Rachel Smith
07-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Good luck in your new venture Inna

PaulaQ
07-01-2014, 06:42 PM
Congratulations Inna, and best of luck. It's wonderful to hear that your life is going well!

PretzelGirl
07-01-2014, 07:35 PM
Good luck Inna! I believe I am already watching.....:raisedeyebrow:

stefan37
07-01-2014, 07:43 PM
I think it is great that things are working out so well. This is a brutal process and to come out the other side is something you should be proud of. I wish you well and success in your new venture.