PDA

View Full Version : Summer or Winter best CD time for you?

Aleca
07-01-2014, 08:31 PM
I think it goes without saying that summer time is a favorite time of the year to dress - certainly be mine so I can put on swimsuits, sundresses, etc...so have been asking myself why do I dress more during winter and go out more during winter even though I have much more time on my hands right now, in early July? Well, I just experienced five days of oppressive heat and no air conditioning inside my house. About all I could feel like wearing was male underwear which just compounded my depression as it felt too hot to wear a wig or breast forms/bra. Now I have my a/c back on and no way not dress female but it sure is easier in winter-plus don't have to shave much body hair.

Jilmac
07-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Well Alecia, perhaps in your area winter isn't as harsh as I have experienced. I live in the frozen tundra known as Wisconsin so summer is welcome when it comes to my dressing. I don't care how hot it gets, the lazy days of summer are what I look forward to. I dress in winter too but there's so much more to do in warmer weather and I take advantage of as much girl time as I can. As far as shaving goes, I keep myself shaved year around, so that's really a non issue.

Tami Monroe
07-01-2014, 09:16 PM
For me, winter time is the best. Because I am not out in the open yet, I can still underdress and get away with what I want others to see. I can hide my obsession under my heavy winter clothes and enjoy a cigarette at a motel during my travels for work, or be a little more bold and minimize what I wear. In the summertime, I do not have that luxury as of yet.

suchacutie
07-01-2014, 09:33 PM
I vote for fall/winter/spring as they offer more variety in clothing choices, less heat under wigs, fewer problems with makeup, easier time hiding my shoulders and biceps, etc. Tina,just has an easier time dressing with more clothes and long luscious coats!

VAWyman
07-01-2014, 10:22 PM
Winter definitely. Same reasons as SuchACutie and Tami

Saepe
07-01-2014, 10:27 PM
Winter for me as well. To be fair, Southern California doesn't really have actual winters, just a few months where it gets a little bit colder.

Zoe B
07-01-2014, 10:30 PM
I would say fall/winter as it gives me more dressing options, more fall than winter as it gets cold here in Canada :p and I feel more comfortable having a few layers of clothing that I can 'retreat' behind if you get my meaning.

Michaelasfun
07-01-2014, 10:33 PM
I like both; summer so I can wear shorts & sandals which I love, and winter b/c its easier to get dressed since more's covered up and less to shave if I don't want to, really all I need is makeup and wig, pants and coat cover everything else. Summer's really my favorite tho.

Drusilla
07-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Winter for me, but more for health reasons, I get terrible headaches and suffer from shocking Hay Fever. The Longer nights also have some advantages :)

Desirae
07-01-2014, 10:55 PM
I dress considerably less in the winter or cold weather months. It's just too darn cold. I just don't feel like getting "undressed" in order "to dress", if that makes any sense.

RebeccaLynne
07-01-2014, 11:14 PM
Residing in SoCal, I much prefer the winter months. The humidity of the summer months really puts a perspiring damper on my wardrobe choices. I mean, it's really daunting trying to shower, do my make-up, style my hair, dress in padded panties, tights, padded panty girdle, pocketed bra with breast forms, then a dress or skirt and top, without feeling hot and sticky by the time I'm done...

Bring winter back! I'm a '60's girl... temperature and fashion style! :heehee:

Adriana Moretti
07-01-2014, 11:47 PM
I like both....summer is fun cause you can dress less...but it gets hot...so i go out less...im fact i think august it will be a stay-cation month...the rest of the year is fun...winter CAN get a bit cold...but it dosent matter the time of year to me...ok..except the dog days of august LOL....Fall wins for blending and weather to me though

luizapink
07-02-2014, 12:54 AM
i like summer more, because i love short dresses, skirts, shorts and of course, bikinis!!!!

Beverley Sims
07-02-2014, 01:03 AM
Summer is better for variety.
So much more you can wear.

OccasionallyJamie
07-02-2014, 01:13 AM
I’m more in the winter camp. Long skirts, turtleneck sweaters, boots … much fun. But I do like a (somewhat) short skirt on a warm summer night.

paulaprimo
07-02-2014, 01:15 AM
i kinda like the cooler months... being a senor now it's just easier for me to hide things with more layers.
i wish i could wear what the young girls today are wearing. i just don't feel right in summer clothers.
i wish i could turn the clock back and have that youthful skin and tonned body, then i'd be out in a bikini... :)

VickiTheGamer
07-02-2014, 01:19 AM
I prefer a nice cold winter. I get hot to quickly and to easily. To me, I can bundle up and still dress up but if it's hot, I want my wig, but then again....it's just to hot to wear.

Perhaps some day I will move out of California and live somewhere they have seasons. :D

Pink Susan
07-02-2014, 01:34 AM
Winter without doubt , I can wear my favourite outfits including slips , pantyhose , boots , cardigans , coat etc , which are out of place in the Summer . Everyone wears shorts here too , so shaving arms and legs in the hot months , without people noticing can be an issue.
Iam so happy in Winter like now , I only venture out in these months , its far easier to blend in , and true to form , I have a different viewpoint on Women dressed in Winter , I find them far sexier , the Office Girls are wearing boots , pantyhose , I love the look

Stephanie47
07-02-2014, 01:45 AM
Definitely when the winter rains stop in April and run through October before the winter rains start again. Although I am an in home cross dresser and can be en femme in my backyard, my wife is home all summer. She goes back to work the first Wednesday after labor Day. The weather is not a factor during the summer. Most days are in the mid 70's, although today the temperature hit 99. But, the humidity was low. I can remember the high temperatures and high humidity of those New York City nights when I lived in an apartment with no air conditioning. Sometimes the overnight low in the apartment was in the 90's. Yuck!

I just bought two new sun dresses from Sears. There is plenty of time to wear them in September, and, there is nothing to prevent me from wearing them in doors anytime.

ArleneRaquel
07-02-2014, 01:51 AM
When its the best time is when I can show off my gams. In the cooler/cold months with hose. warm months bare legged.

Michelle789
07-02-2014, 02:04 AM
Residing in SoCal, I much prefer the winter months. The humidity of the summer months really puts a perspiring damper on my wardrobe choices.

Heat and humidity? What part of SoCal do you live in? Try the east coast for humidity. I live in the SFV and while it gets hot it's usually dry heat so it's more tolerable. Of course you can always move to the beach towns, where it's 60s and 70s year round. A summer heat wave means it gets to 82 degrees, versus SFV where a summer heat wave means it's going to be 100 degrees or hotter.

But even GDV, I mean SFV, is more tolerable than a lot of places in the summer.

CrossJess
07-02-2014, 04:08 AM
Both, as a full time cd anyway I love both seasons, summer allows for all the pretty things to come out to play, lol I've constantly got my legs on display and usually wear anything that shows my figure well. Winter on the other hand is more a baggy clothes style, I'm always cold in the winter it's ridiculous no matter how many layers I have on lol pretty much spend winter hugging / hibernating in the arms of my bf lol :o but I love the winter though as I like wearing my pink fluffy coat, all my selection of brightly colored scarves, thick leggings my legwarmers or big chunky socks and all that, great fun

Christen
07-02-2014, 04:25 AM
Oh Winter, definitely. Our summers are too hot to dress properly.

Christen x

biannne
07-02-2014, 04:34 AM
I prefer the cool winters of Texas rather than scorching 100 degree of winter days (even the nights are hot). Winter is mild in central in Texas and you can still dress up to show off your assets without freezing

Anna

Laura28
07-02-2014, 04:40 AM
I use to perfer winter as I could shave all season and keep my toes painted. But at my wife's request I know shave all summer and were nail polish. So it is now summer as I love to lay out at the pool.

Laura

Marcelle
07-02-2014, 04:42 AM
To be honest I enjoy the cooler months more. Mainly because I like cool over heat. However, from a dressing perspective cooler weather allows me hide my arms and shoulders in the relative comfort of sweaters and jackets. In summer I can wear a light sweater but then I get very warm and begin to perspire and tend to have more critical make-up fails . . . so cool weather gal.

Hugs

Isha

NavyM2F_WAM
07-02-2014, 04:45 AM
Cooler weather is so much better than heat. I would rather shiver a bit than feel like I'm about to melt in the heat (even without make up, and in boy mode!).

As for crossdressing, the cooler weather is better. I love to wear pantyhose and tights, and I miss the feel of my legs encased in hose! I tried wearing them once or twice in the heat. I thought my legs would turn into liquid, they sweat so much.

DQ Tanya
07-02-2014, 04:47 AM
Anything but high summer for me. I like my makeup, and hot days are a nightmare. Fortunately I live in England so its usually a few weeks a year at most that I suffer. Aside that, I like the seasons - it does effect how you dress

Donnagirl
07-02-2014, 04:51 AM
Definitely the cold... Under dressing is so easy... Hiding my bulk, muscle and scars under a loose sweater dress, jumper or jacket looks quite acceptable... Spaghetti straps, mini skirts, cami tops, midriff or crop anything... Sorry that just pushes any hope of illusion into the realms of the comical or nauseating... Definately will scare small children!!!!

Stephanie Julianna
07-02-2014, 05:01 AM
I'm a Fall to Spring girl. Since I love the feel of the heavier materials like satin and taffeta and always wear stockings or pantyhose I prefer the cooler weather. Also, the cooler season calls for more clothes to wear. I just don't have the physique for tank tops and shorts. I also can be hair free all winter. Need the body hair for the beach, yuk.

BLUE ORCHID
07-02-2014, 06:26 AM
Hi Aleca, I enjoy all four seasons the fun of turning over my closets bringing out the things from the back of the closets.

Michelle (Oz)
07-02-2014, 08:05 AM
I want to dress so just have to go with the seasons. Summer has the advantage of wearing strapless tops plus longer days; during winter my compression stockings aren't out of place, wig and boots are cozy. And as Blue Orchid said, finding fresh outfits to wear again. All good!!

stephNE
07-02-2014, 12:33 PM
I like them both, both summer and wonder styles appeal to me. But due to other reasons (arthritis), summer is by far my favorite.

NANNETTE
07-02-2014, 12:48 PM
I prefer the winter as I love to be dressed up in cosy warm opaque tights. I can never dress without tights what ever the weather. Even when it is still hot in in the summer I never dress without my lovely tights/pantyhose.

alwayshave
07-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Fall to spring would be preferred. Its cooler of course, but because I live in the city and want to get out of my townhouse and into an Uber or a cab to go out I prefer the cover of darkness. This is especially true since the ghost of Gladys Kravitz moved in a few doors up.

NavyM2F_WAM
07-02-2014, 08:39 PM
The summer almost makes me not want to dress, well at least here in the Augusta, Georgia area. It gets so hot, without much of a cooling breeze. Since when is 90-something degrees after 9:00pm okay? UGH!

I love opaque tights. They look hot (no pun intended) and feel great. However, they make me sweat like no tomorrow, when I wear them in the heat.

What is a "Uber"? Who in the world is/was Gladys Kravitz?

kimdl93
07-02-2014, 09:54 PM
Heck of a time to ask...it's 95 degrees here and probably will be till October. Needless to say, during the dog days of summer even the thought of cool days and sweater dresses is enticing. But I do really enjoy summer ....sun dresses, maxi dresses, sandals shorts and tank tops, even hanging by the pool in a cute one piece with a margarita....

As I get older I appreciate the advice to enjoy the moment, live in the now. We are only here...a place and time beautiful and all to brief.

sometimes_miss
07-02-2014, 10:52 PM
Winter. Summer is just swimsuits, shorts, short sleeve shirts, flip flops (at least with my big feet). Fall, winter and spring are all sorts of outfits, some pretty shoes, cheerleader uniforms, dresses and skirts, things that are simply too uncomfortable in 90 degree weather.

Nadya
07-02-2014, 10:54 PM
Winters are best for crossdressing for me. My style of clothes (dresses and pantyhose/tights) works better then. The extra heat of the wig can have me sweat too if it's warm out.

Pauline Wu
07-03-2014, 10:51 AM
I agree, I feel like I'm wearing a beaning in the summer, and I glisten like a pig, lol

Eryn
07-03-2014, 03:44 PM
Year round for me. Every season brings something new and interesting to wear!

reb.femme
07-03-2014, 04:26 PM
Whilst summer is great for the soul, it's no so good for my head, as it sweats for Britain :sad:. Not very girlie, but there we go. If having a sweaty head was an Olympic sport, I'd have gold medals many times over, so for me it's winter, hands down...or is that hats off? :heehee:

Rebecca

RebeccaLynne
07-04-2014, 01:27 AM
Heat and humidity? What part of SoCal do you live in? Try the east coast for humidity.

Hi Michelle, I reside in Bellflower. As I write this, 2315 hrs on Thursday, the 3rd of July, it's 69 degrees, with 78% humidity. I took a shower at 2100 hrs and turned on the A/C as soon as I'd dried off, just so I wouldn't start perspiring again.

I can't speak for the East coast, but I've lived in Texas in the past. I'm a firm believer in the notion "that it's not the heat, it's the humidity". I've not spent too much time in the San Fernando valley, but those of us in closer proximity to the coastal regions equate "June gloom" with a decided increase in underarm wetness and that uncomfortable feeling of your clothes sticking to your skin. :doh:

NavyM2F_WAM
07-04-2014, 07:43 AM
So far, the only women's clothes I have worn have been dresses, skirts, one top, pantyhose, tights, one garter belt, and platform pumps.

The main part I hate about dressing in the unbearable heat here are my wigs and my hosiery.

I, too, glisten like a pig.

Cheryl T
07-04-2014, 07:48 AM
While I love summer and being able to wear shorter skirts, capris, shorts and sexy sandals it's generally so humid here that it's uncomfortable much of the time. Since I can't grow out my hair (not enough to grow) it becomes so hot wearing a wig sometimes, whereas the cooler months of fall, winter and spring don't hinder me that way.

Alice Torn
07-04-2014, 08:10 AM
Here in the midwest, the winter was extremely cold, and icy, dangerous footing. In the late spring, and summer, very hot, and very humid and muggy uncomfortable. Spring and fall seem best.

Oh Stella
07-04-2014, 04:20 PM
Sping and fall are my favorite times of year here in Ohio. Warm enough during the day to wear shorts, cool enough at night to wear jeans!

missVS
07-04-2014, 05:42 PM
Fall and winter all the way. Hot and humid just doesn't work for me when Im dressed up. It hasn't been 100 degrees yet this summer and that is something to be happy about here. I can't wait for that first cold front to make it down here usually sometime in September or October.

moniquej
07-04-2014, 07:20 PM
It's a close call but I prefer winter, unfortunately I have hairy legs and arms at the moment so typical winter clothing helps hide that.

Felicity_CD
07-05-2014, 07:35 AM
I enjoy it all year round, though I'd probably prefer summer if I went out dressed.

Aside from everything else, dressing is really practical in winter - being able to layer. Much easier to underdress too which is always fun for work :)

Teresa
07-05-2014, 07:51 AM
I really don't mind, just means you have the different wardrobe to look forward to !
If it gets really hot shoes make your feet sticky and sore and the man made fibres aren't breathable so they get a bit clingy !

jaymegurl
07-07-2014, 02:47 PM
Dear theresa :
sser for life,
I'm just enjoying my first summer as a crossdresser, this is such a rush!!!!! I just bought my first pair of butt-revealing shorty-shorts yesterday,
and they go so well with all of my bras. I'm a crossdress'll deal with fall and winter outfits when the time comes. Not everyone understands that I
crossdress to be the real me. I said to everyone that as soon as I moved to this location, there would be big changes in me...and now there are.

Jaymegurl

Connie D50
07-07-2014, 03:30 PM
It;s winter for me I wish I could do it year round I tried to talk to wife about shaving year round but I got the no :-( Connie

chanie
07-07-2014, 07:50 PM
Winter is best for me. Summer the kids are on holiday...

ArleneRaquel
07-08-2014, 12:42 AM
To me dressing enfemme is great anytime of the year. But I love it best when I can show off my legs.

AprilMayy<3
07-08-2014, 03:12 AM
Contrary to my name, Winter lol. I can dress in leggings to hide the hair I can't shave off quite yet, and wear long sleeved shirts to cover my farmers tan I can't seem to get rid of :P Plus, boots... :3

Judy
07-08-2014, 05:52 AM
For me, I prefer winter as I can wear things under more concealing items such as sweaters or sweatshirts. Plus my pantyhose help keep me warm not the opposite.

Tina G
07-08-2014, 06:13 AM
Not sure yet myself as i have just recently came out but i'll let you know after this winter. :)

Tina

Frédérique
07-08-2014, 12:23 PM
Summer or Winter best CD time for you?

Autumn is best for me, but winter here in Kansas can be lovely. The summer is just too hot here, and Freddy melts into a puddle of queer goo when the temperature is 100° plus. So far, so good, but you can find me by the nearest air conditioning duct…
:whew!:

GenderPunk
07-08-2014, 12:55 PM
Winter easily. Less concern about shaving, skirt length, etc. It's way easier to pull off a more subtle look and not feel like you stand out like a sore thumb. Plus I tend to prefer darker Winter fashion anyways.

Badwolf
07-09-2014, 12:28 PM
I'm from Florida, and I love it here so Summer in general. Winter has it's perks though and I have my share of girly coats to use.

cdterri
07-09-2014, 01:13 PM
Spring, Summer and fall. Hate winter!!!

kellibra
07-10-2014, 10:34 PM
looking for comfort so late fall into spring are perfect times for me to be a much of a girl as i can be and still hide it well.

HipHugger
07-11-2014, 12:20 PM
For me, I prefer winter as I can wear things under more concealing items such as sweaters or sweatshirts. Plus my pantyhose help keep me warm not the opposite.

I have to agree with Judy here. Since I'm an underdresser, and in the closet, having the additional layers under which to conceal things comes in handy. My microfiber polo shirts in the summer just don't cut it! ;)

Rachel137
07-11-2014, 12:46 PM
I Cd all the time but summer is more difficult.
In winter I can hide anything. Bras don't show thru.
Really though I want to wear a tight shirt in the summer with a nice bra on and just let the lines show. Tight low girl jeans to go with it.
Also tight yoga pants, some strappy heels, and a sports bra would be wonderful.....
BUT my face is very non passable so I can not do what I dream of. How sexy it would be and feel to dress like that? Yummy!
Anyway, In winter I can wear all that under my winter coat :)
I would love to give genetic girls a "run for their money" :)
I always wear panties though. Any time of year.

katssun
07-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Any season where it is under 60°F (15.5C).

I do love wearing shorts, camis, and tanktops, around the house, but let's face it, it is easier for me to enjoy it all when I'm not sweating. It's tough to wear wigs, shapewear, or any hip padding in the hot summer months, and it's really no fun sweating your forms off either. It's tough to wear a corset for long periods of time when it is hot too.

That said, I'm more confident going outside where there are lots of leaves on the trees and it is more difficult for my neighbors or any joggers to see onto my property. Better shoe selecting when toes aren't under the threat to go numb. Also, summery maxi dresses!

Let's just leave it at "I'm torn." Just like everything about living the CD Life...or shopping.

Megan Nicole
07-12-2014, 06:54 PM
Both seasons have their pluses and minuses. Luv winter as it allows me to wear my hose and tights with ease. Also easier to hide my sports bras and regular bras while underdressing. Summer, little harder to pull some of that off. I have had my legs shaved all summer though & they've looked great. I run a lot of races and bike too, so I don't think our friends think much about it. Guess I don't care either.

Meg

Samanthasmith
07-22-2014, 11:02 AM
Spring, fall, or winter for me. It is way too hot here in the summer.

joanna4
07-24-2014, 03:15 AM
Cold and winter months(California here). I can wear items like lace and leather plus its in style. Main reason is temperature. I don't want to sweat when I'm dressed weather during the day or night and my makeup doesn't melt.

Katey888
07-24-2014, 07:28 AM
As the temperature climbs in our mini heatwave to around 28C/86F, the last thing I want to think about is concealer and foundation....

Autumn, winter, spring for me... heck, young GGs here don't let sub-zero weather stop them wearing skimpy clothes... this from a few years back and our worst winter for a while: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1334135/As-Britain-shivers-Newcastle-girls-prove-theyre-frightened-snow.html

If it cools a little at the weekend I might be tempted... ;)

Katey x

StephanieDragg
07-24-2014, 09:09 AM
love the fall fashions !!

Lexi Moralas
07-24-2014, 10:05 AM
For me it's fall winter spring are my faves , I can't shave my whole body so for that reason summer fashions don't work well for me. Although heels and snow aren't the best match either. If I could shave I think I would love all seasons equal.

Alice B
07-24-2014, 01:38 PM
Where I live it is summer almost all year, but do prefer warmer weather with greater clothing selection

CONSUELO
07-24-2014, 02:35 PM
Houston is OK in the late fall, winter and early spring but then it becomes so hot and humid in the remaining months that wearing anything but the lightest of clothing becomes uncomfortable.
That is why I like to be in the mountains of N. California in the hot months.

Deanna11
07-24-2014, 03:01 PM
Fall and winter for sure! I have all the windows and doors open in this hot weather, still haven't ventured out yet!

HelenR2
08-19-2014, 05:39 PM
Even in the UK I find a wig too hot to wear in Summer. Autumn and Winter means I can go out walking in the evenings when it is dark, skirt rustling beneath my long Trench coat, matching scarf and hat, painted nails darkly shining under the street lamps.....

silkiehosewearer
08-19-2014, 08:34 PM
Winter time is always the best just seems like there is more free time to cd then and not so much goings on to take me away from my cross dressing.

Clodagh
08-20-2014, 07:35 AM
For me, it's winter. The cover of darkness is always useful. Also cooler weather is more suitable for thick tights and a coat - very helpful for passing.

CynthiaD
08-20-2014, 07:57 AM
Is summer or winter the best time to CD for me? Yes! And spring. And fall. Each season has it's charm. I've picked up a couple of fall dresses, but I'm waiting until after Labor Day to wear them. (I'm such a slave to fashion.:))

AddyCD
08-20-2014, 02:30 PM
I would say winter. I am so busy with non-cd related activities in summer that I just don't have the time. I also like the variety of clothing winter offers vs. summer

Isabella Ross
08-20-2014, 02:50 PM
Anything but the summers, which are pretty hot in my corner of Canada. Also, being in the closet, can't shave my legs in the summer.

Kris Avery
08-20-2014, 04:36 PM
I prefer some level of under dressing at all times, cami, tanks, panties, stockings, painted toes.
This is easier in the winter months, obviously.

I do shave 365 days a years and haven't gotten comments in my Nike Tempo shorts.

I'm always surprised how east it is to wear a lot of female clothes out.
I do not attempt this with shirts as I'm broad shouldered and for me - dresses are out of the question outside.

Michelle colson
08-20-2014, 05:08 PM
I'd say winter for me. Here in Cali in summer it's too hot for dark stalkings, corsets, wigs ect. I love the summer dresses and styles but I have no hope or prayer of blending in them. So for me it's winter, cooler weather and winter fashions make it easier to blend/pass out in the world.

GinaD
08-20-2014, 10:15 PM
I prefer summer because I like to dress kind of skimpy, showing a lot of skin. Shorts and little tops, skirts, sundresses are great. But since I now dress full time anytime is the right time.

im-sparkles
08-20-2014, 11:06 PM
I love summer dress but i can shave all over in winter.

Ashlynn Marie
08-21-2014, 11:58 AM
I tend to sweat a lot (beads of sweat) which women tend to not do. So hot summers can be dangerous.
Winter works better for me! But I do the summer too. Just not outside much. I stay indoors at the hotel, stores, malls etc.

JulieMcKie
08-21-2014, 12:37 PM
Definitely winter time for me. Colder weather means a lot less sweat once you get all the foundation garments and wig on. Farmers tan on the arms and base of the neck fade and become less noticeable too.

Madilyn A.
08-21-2014, 01:22 PM
Winter is the best time for me, Fall works well too. Summers are too hot to dress especially if one prefers the glammed up look.

gennee
08-21-2014, 01:44 PM
I like summer because I can wear a lot of short sleeve tops and sandals. Love showing my painted toes :D. Also there more variety of colors in the summer. I like the fall being sweater and skirt girl. Last year I wore boots for the first time and liked it. I have to purchase some more.

darinyc
08-21-2014, 01:51 PM
Most of my clothing is fall/winter stuff. It's about the looks I like & clothes...summer/warmer weather items have never been part of my wardrobe. I am loving this topic...very curious about those who just love the fall/winter "looks" :)

Anna H
08-22-2014, 12:47 AM
I love the Fall the best. It gets so steamy humid hot-hot here
in the south GA woods that it's miserable. Biting bugs everywhere...:(

Fall isn't too cold or too hot and is drier, so I can wear whatever.

Summer, though...there's nothing to do but sit inside in the AC all
dressed up. And take pictures. And hang out on the internet.

Hmmm. Maybe I'll be missing summer. Oh well, we will have fall coming
up then!

lol!

Melissa18
08-22-2014, 01:05 AM
I like to dress in any season , summer for the flowing frocks, winter for the wife of the manor look, autumn for the rich autumn colours and the spring for the return of the florals.

It's all good in my eyes.

Love adelaide

Samantha_Smile
08-22-2014, 03:28 AM
This one isn't difficult at all.
I can't stand the temperature peaks in summer at the best of times, compounding that with 1.2kgs of silicone and a bra insulating my chest, layering up my legs with tights and slapping a wig on my head...
It's little wonder my makeup turns shiny in less than an hour LOL

WINTER IS COMING!

Crista
08-22-2014, 04:37 AM
Oh, winter definitely.
The first Saturday in October is my "shave date". I can be hairless for three full months (I'm in the Northeast). Also, the toes can stay painted til April. And of course, the wigs and forms are much more tolerable in Winter.

autera24
09-01-2014, 02:06 AM
of corse winter i can wear nylon pantyhose, leather pants or skirt and high heel boots