PDA

View Full Version : Pink Fog got me last week

Glenda58
07-02-2014, 10:23 AM
After reading some post last week. Specially about a short I was shopping at Sam's Club for things we needed around the house (the wife doesn't come to sam's with me). I got my things as I was leaving there was a display of exercise shorts. I found 2 in my size and bought them. When I got home I lift them in the car. The next day I was going golfing with some male friends but there was a Target store near by. So I lift early went to Target bought 4 camis, 2 tank tops and a low cut tee. On Fri the wife went to her friends and I had all day to try on all my new things. I also shaved everything so I'm smooth all over.

ON when the wife goes to bed early I will put on a cami and a short and watch some TV then go to bed.

Right now she gone and I'm dressed writing here she'll be back in a few hours. I just done want to stop dressing up right now. That's all I think about.

Teresa
07-02-2014, 02:55 PM
Glenda I sometimes compare CDing to wearing one of those full petticoats no matter how you sit you can't stop it popping up somewhere !
I wish I could find where my ON/OFF switch is hidden sometimes, if it's not CDing rattling round in my brain box, it's some pesky job I'm trying to fathom out ! I usually wake at three in the morning with the answer and try and get back to sleep, I've come to the conclusion that it's best to get up and do the job and risk the neighbours complaining about the noise of power tools ! At least then I can think about more important things like what I'm going to wear tomorrow !

Beverley Sims
07-02-2014, 10:19 PM
I only get occasional bursts of pink fog these days, I usually buy when I require something new.