PDA

View Full Version : How old were you when you started and who's clothes?

Pages : 1 [2]

Amelia Moxon
05-29-2005, 05:45 AM
I remember when I was four or five always wearing my mums pink flip flops, she would go mad at me, not because I was wearing them, but because I couldn't do my own shoelaces up back then.
Then it stopped until I was about 12, I saw a pair of my mums silky panties on the clotheshorse and wondered what it would be like to wear them. A few days later I was left alone in the house, so I went upstairs and put them on, the felt so nice I put a bra on too, it matched the panties I also put on a pair of white socks with a purple heel and toe, with pink poka dots on, I spent about 2 hours in just them, soon I was wearing everything jeans dresses shoes tops skirts the works, it was great, until A) my feet were too big for her shoes, and B) I got caught a few times.
After being caught I vowed to myself that I would never do it again and it was wrong but deep down I knew it wasn't, well not for me anyway and it went on from there, no I actually own more pairs of girls shoes than my mum, crazy eh. Now I love it and cant get enough.

Michelle xxx

kneesocklover
05-30-2005, 03:53 PM
I have worn girls clothes as long as I can remember. My mom says she started out discouraging it but as time went on, she stopped and allowed me to be who I was. I still have pictures of myself going out for Halloween as Cinderella at the age of 3. My mom said I cried and cried to be Cinderella and she allowed me! My 2 older sisters knew that I preferred the "sissy" lifestyle early on. They defended me many times in school. I've worn panties and kneesocks my entire life. I would simply take my sisters clothes and refuse to wear my own! My mother stopped buying me boys underwear and sox because I never wore them. Although I couldn't wear dresses to school my sisters knew that when I came home many days I would get caught playing dressup all the time. My mom once dated a man who came to our house one evening for a date and when he saw me in my white nightgown and a pair of pink kneesocks he laughed at me (in front of my mom!) and I ran to my room. She told him to apologize immediately.Upon entering my room I think he was blown away! He must have thought he entered a girls room. My panties, dresses and girls shoes and stuff was all over the place, like any typical kids room. He asked me why I wore the things I did and I remember saying "cause I like too." That same theme keeps me clear on who I am. I never really cared what people thought because my sisters and mom accepted me as I was.

Strike
05-30-2005, 05:04 PM
My mums clothes when I was 4, but then did not cross dress until I was 11 when I found some old skirts, then did not do it for 8 years, now starting again.

Billiemarie
06-01-2005, 01:50 PM
I was about 5 or 6 and I was at my grandparents house in Chicago and somewhere I found a pair or panties which must have been for a little girl as they fit me fine. I would hide under the porch and put them on. Then I started wearing some of my mothers things and always it was a turnon for me to wear anything feminine. This continued on thoughout life till now and here I am at 62 and typing on a laptop with painted nails and high heels. One thing that keep s me in decent shape is so I continue to look good dressed as a women.
Billie

sarah8553
06-01-2005, 02:28 PM
I was 8.

I used to wear my sister's and sometimes even my mum's clothes.

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x

Jessica_six
06-01-2005, 08:07 PM
The earliest memory was when I must have been about 4 or 5, and I would wear my older sisters bikini sometimes. I would also go into my moms drawers and sneak stuff out to wear. She had so many clothes and lingerie, she never noticed some of her older things disapearing from time to time. :)

Sharon86
06-03-2005, 05:29 PM
i was 10, and with 2 older sisters it was never a problem finding nice things to wear for brief stolen monents. and thankfully they never found out. LOL Tony.

Clare
06-04-2005, 12:15 AM
I know for certain i was nine years old when it comes to my earliest recollections on crossdressing.

I recall being in my neighbour's bedroom and we were trying on her clothes - it was just fun between two young kids, but that seems to be the point in my mind where my crossdressing began.

Unfortunately, my crossdressing has been constantly intermittant in the following 30 odd years!

Christine

jessiemillard
06-04-2005, 12:21 AM
I was about 5 and tried on my GG's friend netball skirt...mmmmm...I then moved to my sisters bras, skirts, e.t.c untill that didn't fit i bought my own stuff..

xoxoxo

Jessie

tightsslv
06-21-2005, 02:48 PM
I was 10 when I started wearing my mom's ballet gear. Since then I am on my own and wearing when I want. I love the feeling of ballet gear. It is so.....

JoAnnDallas
06-21-2005, 03:00 PM
I was real little. I was allergic to cotten and had to wear panties, camsols, stockings, and girl's PJ's. When I was about 14, I out grew the allergy and my mother made me start wearing boy clothes, but by that time I was into dressing up in my sister's and later my mother's clothing.

Natalie x
06-21-2005, 03:10 PM
I was 60 when I started crossdressing. Actually, now I think about it, it was last month. Any other 60 year old virgins here?

Although I felt like a girl as a child, I never tried on any female clothes, for some reason; maybe the conditioning was too strong and it's taken all this time to break the bonds.

I have no-one to borrow from at the moment, although a new gg friend has given me a bra. Almost everything else I have came from eBay, so its not co-ordinated. I'm getting more confident in buying stuff in shops now, though.

Jonien
06-22-2005, 08:32 AM
[QUOTE=Natalie Sweet][font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkorchid][b][i]I was 60 when I started crossdressing. Actually, now I think about it, it was last month. Any other 60 year old virgins here?
Although I felt like a girl as a child, I never tried on any female clothes, for some reason; maybe the conditioning was too strong and it's taken all this time to break the bonds.

Naterly come now A girl don't weveal her age! but I was two years older when I chose to be a full time girl, and break the bonds of conditioning. although i've worn girly stuff for a long long time.

But my first dresses long before I can remember only seen old photo's as a baby clothes were hard to get there was a war on and it was my sisters handmedowns did't have boy (yuk spit) clothes till I was five and starting school and changed when I got home that carride on till my Farther got demobed from the army and got ridiculed by him although my Mother god rest her soul allways sead I was her faverate little girl, If she could see me now I'm a big girl.

Natalie x
06-22-2005, 11:28 AM
Ah, you caught me out, Jonien. I made up the bit about being 60, I'm really 84. I just can't get enough of those wartime knickers made from parachute nylon and painting my legs with cold tea to look like stockings, with a pencil line up the back.

:)

Love, Natalie

tifftg
06-22-2005, 12:57 PM
I was 13 and started with my mothers clothes and then found my sister's pale pink girdle, that was it I was in heaven.

Kiliee
06-22-2005, 12:57 PM
I started dressing when I was about 8, I started with my sisters panties an bras that is until my dad caught me but by then it was too late I keept doing it when I could and from then on I was hooked. I also relized that I felt more like a woman on the inside when I started dressing. I knew that I was different because I always wanted to whear girls clothes I just had to find a way and I did when I was 8 as I have said before. Now I am wanting to start the transformation but some times I can't because of the money required. I will leave it at that.

Gemma
06-22-2005, 03:03 PM
Read this, will tell you about me

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10190

Jonien
06-23-2005, 08:36 AM
Ah, you caught me out, Jonien. I made up the bit about being 60, I'm really 84. I just can't get enough of those wartime knickers made from parachute nylon and painting my legs with cold tea to look like stockings, with a pencil line up the back.

:)

Love, Natalie

All long before my time then sweety

chanie
06-23-2005, 10:05 AM
I first wore my mom's clothes at around age 7 or 8 and sporadically since. When i married, i swore off CDing but within the first year, i begged my wife to let me wear her clothes.

She allows me to wear her clothes, but i now have to give her a bigger clothes budget :) Suits me fine.

emmicd
06-24-2005, 12:32 AM
My earliest recollection of dressing was as a young boy. I was 5 and I remember trying on my sisters underwear with flower designs. I loved wearing them. I was on my way after that. I also had a need to wear her bathing suit as well. As I got older I started to sneak into my mother's draws and sneak on her bra and panties. It was quite a revelation. I knew I would be wearing these pretty and soft under garments as much as I could.

As a married man and father I still have this need to dress in the feminine style as much as I can even though very limited.

Emmi

Sara Kat
06-24-2005, 01:18 AM
Probably around 7 or 8 is when I started sneaking into my mom's bedroom and trying on different things.

Victoria Pink
06-24-2005, 01:48 AM
I was about 5. Put on my sister's pink nylon panties and a red dress from the dress up box. Tried to play with my sister and a girl cousin dressed like that but they told mom and she got upset with me.

Victoria

Mandy a sissy
06-24-2005, 06:32 AM
I have been reading this thread and I think I can say mine is the most unusual start to dressing. At least in where I found my clothes. In my teens mum and dad ran a small hotel. Now you would be amazed at the things that people leave behind when they check out, Men tend to leave socks and ties. Women leave cosmetics by the box load. They also leave behind a mountain of clothes including underwear. We used to hold on to most items for a while to see if the guests would claim them when they found them missing. Very few did. We stored them in a large box and after a decent interval we would take them to the local charity shop. It was my job to sort out the clothes for disposal. Needless to say by the time I was sixteen I had a very extensive collection of female underwear. The rest as they say is history

BonnieJG
06-24-2005, 08:08 AM
I first wore my mom's bra & clothes at around age 10 then I stop for many years then I was about 20 then i started wareing a bra around & in my bed room at night, and it started from there that any time I was alone I would get all dress up and walk around the house, and now I'm 52 and still LOVE to dress up all the time I find woman's feel better on then men's now I have a lot of woman's clothe's , wigs(3) , make-up , breast forms I have 3 types that i us . that i ware around the house only

Chevonne
06-27-2005, 11:36 AM
I can't exactly say I "started" at a specific age, but I do know that once I was about 5-6, for some reason at a full-on family party I decided to go into my parents room. I put on a curly red wig, smeared on some lipstick and hobbled out into the family room in her red heels. To be honest, I don't really remember it, but there are pics to show for it, so I guess it's always been inside me. As time went on, probably around 10 years old, I'd always wait for the mailman to deliver the Fredericks catalog and I used to long to dress like everyone in the catalog. Of course, that's right around the time I started wearing my mom's stuff in secret - usually silky panties and stockings. I really didn't know what to think of it, but I just knew how pretty it looked and how amazing it felt - soooooo much better than my Fruit of the Loom tighty-whiteys.
Probably around 11, I was over my cousins. I don't know how it started, but her and her friend (both a year younger than me) dressed me up. I remember being so excited by it, in fact they thought it was funny that I was so eager and wanted to pick out my own outfit. Needless to say I was in a cute little sundress, white keds sneakers with white ankle sox, makeup, panties, and polish on my toes and fingers. Once they let me look in the mirror, I remember how happy and excited I was. All I wanted to do was let other people see me like that, as a cute little girl. I practically had to beg them to go outside. We ended up having a tea party on the front porch right by the main road. The paper boy came by and my cousin and her friend ran inside. I of course dantily walked over and got the paper from him....I remember the odd look I got from him, and also the thrill!!!
Anyway, finally my cousin and her friend were getting nervous b/c our parents were going to be home soon, so thay tried to bring me back in to change back. I of course refused and stayed out on the porch until my mom and aunt came home. I of course acted like everything was normal, even asking if they wanted to have tea with me. As you could imagine, I wasn't severly scolded, but was told that I was a boy and shouldn't be dressing like a girl. As my mom undresed me, she was suprised at my panties and nails. I begged her to keep the nail polish and she let me keep the toenail polish on. I was soooooo happy even for that! Needless to say, the gilrs REALLY got scolded and never dressed me up again, although we talked about it once in a while.
Needless to say, that's when I REALLY knew how much I liked dressing as a girl.

JenniRose
06-28-2005, 07:00 PM
I was between three and four when I got caught wearing my mother's panties for the first time. I couldn't understand the problem since I thought I had been wearing them forever. I'm not really sure how long.

I got a long talking to, had to take them off, then lay down for my nap. Before I did I had another pair of her panties on.

I got caught the second time just before starting school. Again I got another lecture and told how important it was that I never ever think of doing things like that at school. Within three month's of starting school I was trading my mother's home baked cake and cookies for some of my classmate's panties and wore them all the time at school.

I think my parent's and possibly other's suspected I was still wearing panties, but I never got caught again.

I was in the military when pantyhose came on the market. Because I was in a three-hundred man barracks, there was very little chance to dress, but within month's of hearing of pantyhose, I was wearing them while on duty.

I could go on and on, but basically I have been cross-dressing for at least fifty-four years and have no intention of quiting now. I wear panties, or pantygirdles, and some sort of hosiery each day.

Since pantyhose are not really practical in my work environment, I wear either thigh-highs or a garter belt and stockings. (For those of you afraid that the "nubs" of the garter belt will show, wear it inside out. The flat side will be against your drab, and the "nubs" against your thighs.)

I don't feel comfortable without wearing some femme wear.

JenniRose

Carol Richards
06-30-2005, 10:05 PM
I don't remember exactally how old I was, but i think it was around 12 years old. I just started sneaking into my moms closet and dresser and started trying on clothes. It was great when nobody was home, then you could parade around all over the house.

carson
07-01-2005, 03:17 AM
10 yrs. old. I was home alone and stumbled over a laundry basket full of my sister's sheer nylon panties. I started to put everything back in the basket, but as soon as I touched those delicate, silky little panties, I had to try them on. From then on, every chance I got to be alone in the house, I went straight to my sister's room and tried on her things. A lot of it was her dancewear: leotards, tights, ballet slippers. I still love that stuff for some reason, but I used to also love to stand in my sister's full length mirror while wearing her panties, bras, slips, pantyhose, etc. and imagine I was a girl. Sigh.

iwearmysistersclothe
07-01-2005, 03:26 AM
I crossdressed for about 2 weeks at the age of 6 in my sister's bras and panties. I then stopped for about 5 years, then i remember going into our basement and finding a bag of clothes tht my sister was giving to salvation army, i looked through it and found sexy shirts and pants. From then on, i would go into my sister's room when no one was home and trying on her clothes, i even started a small colections by taking things from her trash and from bags she was giving to salvation army. I've been crossdressing for 3 years now, and i plan to keep crossdressing for a long time.

LA Woman
07-01-2005, 05:09 PM
I started by wearing a pair of boy sandals my mother bought me when i was about 4 yrs. I hated them at first because I thought they were girl shoes, and my mother made me wear them anyway. I grew to really like the shoes and soon I was sneaking into her room and trying on her high heels. The pair that stands out in my mind looked a lot like the shoes at this link:

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7148897.html

(sorry, I haven't learned to post pictures yet)

Anyway, I wore heels anytime I could and would also try on nearly anybody's heels, pumps, or heeled sandals that were sitting off to the side so i could safely try them on with nobody noticing. I bought my first pair of heels when I was 18, nervous as ****, And 12 years later, I have bought and purged about 120 pairs of high heels. I bought mostly cheap shoes from small stores or thrift stores until I discovered how much nicer the more expensive shoes feel on my feet. My favorite is BCBGirls, and the only reason I finally bought some expensive shoes is when i saw the pair in the link above, I had to have them. I couldn't believe I had found them (I had been searching ebay for 3 years looking for a pair like mom used to have).

Somewhere around age 21, in college, a girl had left her panties and bra in my room from an overnight stay. I held on to them for her in case she asked for them back. Two months later when she transferred schools, I figured they were mine to keep. Curious, i tried them on and was hooked instantly.

After that, I would help with family yard sales, being the person nominated to take the leftover clothes to the thrift store. I got several dresses and shoes.

Today, I love heels, have several dresses, etc. I told my wife about my shoe fetish about 6 years ago. She said she didn't like it, but still loved me. She said I could only wear them when she wasn't home. I am okay with that. She also said she didn't want me buying any more shoes, and I got her to agree that If i bought me a pair, she would also get a pair. She smiled and agreed to that. My wife has never been a really dressy person until this past year, when I have bought her 14 pairs of sexy heels that she really loves. I wonder if she remembers our deal about 6 years ago?

Sorry so long, I have a lot to say and nobody to talk to!

LA Woman

Gina Lima
07-01-2005, 05:41 PM
Hi Jill,

I was six when I started. I began wearing my mom's pantyhose and her slips. Than, as I got older, I started to wear her bras, pantyhose, dresses or skirts, heels and makeup. I remember when my parents would go out on Saturday night, I would get so excited. The whole night, I would watch TV dressed up completely until they got home. For that matter, anytime, day or night, I would always get dressed up. I would even wear my mom's pantyhose when they were home. I would use my parents' bathroom and lock the door and put on her makeup and pantyhose while reading a girly magazine. Than, when I was a teenager, I would wear my sister's clothes. Now, I have my own wardrobe, complete with everything a girl would want and need. Just love being a girl. I have been a fulltime girl now for the last 10 years. :)

Tristen Cox
07-01-2005, 05:44 PM
The pair that stands out in my mind looked a lot like the shoes at this link:

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7148897.html

LA Woman
I love the shoes but that an outrageous price. Hmm I sense more shopping for shoes coming on, yes. Yes I do :p

Ronda53
07-01-2005, 05:52 PM
I recall that when I was 12 or 13, I was home alot in the afternoons with no one around. I started to try on my moms panties and found that the sensitivity of panties and my ******** would intensify so much. I loved the feeling and moved on to her nylons and gater belts too. This simply added to the sensationalism I felt so I tried her heels too. Luckily my foot size and hers (size 8 in womens heels) was close to the same so they fit very well....I loved being dressed, the feeling of silk on my body so have done it ever since.

I am now 55, married for 26 years and purged my things on many many occassions. I have told myself that it is wrong, and not "normal" but cannot shake the feelings.

In the past year or two, I moved on to really wanting to have relations with another CD and finally had the opportunity. IT WAS FANTASTIC !! I really enjoyed having someone to talk to about it and of course the sex was all I imagined it would be. Yes, that really hooked me on dressing.

I tell myself that this is really not for me but if not, then why do I get so turned on by doing it? Im sure I know the truth but like many others, Im trapped at this time. I have almost been caught a couple of times while being dressed at home and chatting with another CD or TV on the computer. Of course, u all know what the chatting leads to and almost couldnt stop before getting caught. I sometimes wonder if getting caught wouldnt be all bad and then free to be me! My family would dis-own me but I may have to take that chance someday.. Dont know how much longer I can hide it because Im definitely looking for another relationship with a CD at this time. Anyway, thats my story. My email is cdlover54@yahoo.com if anyone wants to write. Im in southern Calif area.

Ronda

LA Woman
07-01-2005, 06:31 PM
I love the shoes but that an outrageous price. Hmm I sense more shopping for shoes coming on, yes. Yes I do :p

I guess I should add this: I found the shoes in that link at a local shoe shop on sale for $68.99. I bought them in black and a second pair in pink. BCBGirls only goes up to size 11, and I am lucky enough to wear a size 11!

I have a good job, I am not in debt too much, and my family's needs are taken care of, so I don't really feel bad for spending on myself!

LA Woman

rachellegsep
07-01-2005, 07:14 PM
Junior School leavers party 11 . It was a turn around party boys as girls and vice versa. Mother helped dressing me and with make up but I didn't want to wear a bra. Loved the feel of pantihose on legs that first time. At 14 I was looking for something or other in my mothers cupboard and found her lingerie drawer. Found black silk seamed stockings and suspender belt. Was doing cycle racing at the time and had just shaved my legs for the 1st time. After feeling them I decided I had to try them on. Later that weekend when parents were out I did which her stillettoe heels. This lead to a corselete, bra and panties, sundress and make up. From that day on I was hooked. I had forgotten all about it till many years later (aged 24) I was house sitting for my boss. Whilst taking a shower I notice the laundry basket. His wife and daughters had left some of their underware in. Found stockings again. That was the catalyst to check out their warddrobes and try on their clothes. (wrong I know but coundnt help myself). Wore panies and bra with breast forms to bed for rest of their holiday. Stopped again until I was courting. Stayed overnight unexpectently at my girlfriends (now Wife). Was the middle of winter and cold. She pulled out a black satin teddy and maching panties and said wear this. No second thought was required. Since than we went to several parties with me dressed up. Could help myself sneaking into her closet on weekend nights. She then said get your own which I have since done. She found my stash I while back. I admitted to being a compulsive cd. She doesnt mind but doesnt really approve. I have to hide my clothes away at the top of the cupboard out of the way of "little hands". Only dress now on weekends in the dead of night in the guest bedroom while on internet like now. Have worn panties and holdups to work once. A great thrill knowing that people who see dont really know you. I just love the soft silky feel of womens underware, stockings and high heels. I have tried giving it up on several occassions but cannot, It just part of me.
Sighhh that reminds me there is an underware sale on tomorrow ooops today.
That and shoes my wife says I could give Amelia Marcos a run for her money :)
bye for now love Rachel

Sharon
07-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Junior School leavers party 11 . It was a turn around party boys as girls and vice versa. Mother helped dressing me and with make up but I didn't want to wear a bra. Loved the feel of pantihose on legs that first time. At 14 I was looking for something or other in my mothers cupboard and found her lingerie drawer. Found black silk seamed stockings and suspender belt. Was doing cycle racing at the time and had just shaved my legs for the 1st time. After feeling them I decided I had to try them on. Later that weekend when parents were out I did which her stillettoe heels. This lead to a corselete, bra and panties, sundress and make up. From that day on I was hooked. I had forgotten all about it till many years later (aged 24) I was house sitting for my boss. Whilst taking a shower I notice the laundry basket. His wife and daughters had left some of their underware in. Found stockings again. That was the catalyst to check out their warddrobes and try on their clothes. (wrong I know but coundnt help myself). Wore panies and bra with breast forms to bed for rest of their holiday. Stopped again until I was courting. Stayed overnight unexpectently at my girlfriends (now Wife). Was the middle of winter and cold. She pulled out a black satin teddy and maching panties and said wear this. No second thought was required. Since than we went to several parties with me dressed up. Could help myself sneaking into her closet on weekend nights. She then said get your own which I have since done. She found my stash I while back. I admitted to being a compulsive cd. She doesnt mind but doesnt really approve. I have to hide my clothes away at the top of the cupboard out of the way of "little hands". Only dress now on weekends in the dead of night in the guest bedroom while on internet like now. Have worn panties and holdups to work once. A great thrill knowing that people who see dont really know you. I just love the soft silky feel of womens underware, stockings and high heels. I have tried giving it up on several occassions but cannot, It just part of me.
Sighhh that reminds me there is an underware sale on tomorrow ooops today.
That and shoes my wife says I could give Amelia Marcos a run for her money :)
bye for now love Rachel

Amazing story, Rachel! It's astounding that you found breast forms at your boss' house

FionaAlexis
07-01-2005, 08:22 PM
I was 6 when I discovered I wanted to be a girl. I think I used to occasionally play dressing up with a bag of old clothes around that age. But it was around 9 or 10 that I started to get fully dressed up in my Mum's clothes and, of course nothing fitted. By 15 I was starting to buy my own clothes.

Fiona xx

Tia
07-02-2005, 10:02 AM
Hmm.. My story sounds like the usual.. I started trying my mothers clothes when I was something like 7 years old. First I just felt excited but later I just started to like the feeling of those. For next couple years, I could do couple "shows" where I fully dressed and put some make up (mostly lipstick).

For a long time I dressed only in drabs, but just started to miss the feeling. This made me to try my gf's clothes, which felt much more femine than my moms.

avril
07-03-2005, 08:06 PM
well as far as i remember my first intentional try was when i was 10-11 years i suddenly had a drastic urge to grab a pair of mums panties... nt sure where it came from but i soon lowered myself to stealing from my cousin.

psdibe
07-03-2005, 08:11 PM
I think I was about 7 or 8 when i first starting wearing my cousins underwear. I then found my mothers stockings and I was on my way. :)

momsgirdle
07-15-2005, 11:49 PM
think i was about 9 or 10.....always scrounged around and snooped where i wasn't supposed too.....mom was older....37 when i was born....found her girdle in a drawer one day....was tight even on my small frame
loved the feel
used to try n sneak it on whenever i could.....50 yrs old now n still love that tight feel....thank god for control top pantyhose

wendyxdress
07-16-2005, 03:28 AM
I was about 10 I think..I remember trying on my mums bra, stuffed with socks, to fill it and her panties. They felt so nice, I loved them

katie_cd_uk
07-16-2005, 05:34 AM
i probely started whan i was 5 im 29 now and am still doing it
my sister dared me to try on her cloths and i did i never stopped so i told my parents strat away and the didnt mind

Stephanie197907
07-16-2005, 01:46 PM
I was about 11 or so when I started my dressing. My sister dared me to try on one of her old dresses one day and I did. I was hooked after that and continued to dress through my teenage years. I had three sisters so I had quite a variety to choose from. How old were you when you started and who's clothes?
7 yrs. old

clovercd
07-16-2005, 04:35 PM
I started when i was about 13 or 14. First I put on my mom's clothes like pantyhose, slips, underwear and high heels. She also had a short fake mink coat which i loved putting on. Then I started sneaking over to my cousins who lived next door and trying ontheir things when they would go out of town for the weekend. Finally. I would slip on clothes of girlfriends when I would be in their rooms. I started buying my own clothes when I got married and also wearing my wifes stuff too.

Maid Mary
07-16-2005, 04:40 PM
I started at about 15 when i would borrow my sisters clothes whilst she was away. I thought it would all stop by the time i was a man, but it has'nt. I was reading something earlier about crossdressing being incurable. Life would be so much easier if it was!

Angela Burke
07-17-2005, 08:15 AM
Hi Jill,

From the first money i earned from a paper round , i bought two skirts and
a threepaack of knickers.

angela_sass_uk
07-17-2005, 11:47 AM
Funnily enough I started when I nicked a pair of my brother's (!!) tights! I was 13, he's a year older than me and I think he experimented for a very short while. I stumbled upon a few pairs in his room and stole a pair. Clearly, I did a lot more experimenting than him as I haven't stopped after 13 years more!

Deborah
07-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Wow i missed one LOL.
I actually started dressing up at aged 11. Other mental issues occured earlier though.

jenniferluv
07-17-2005, 12:41 PM
so very young that i don't really remember...sometime around 1959 or 60. yep, i'm that old. i only know i did it and do it because i feel more natural and alive when dressed to any extent. jenny

prettyflower
07-17-2005, 09:54 PM
Very, very little like 3 or 4

ebony
07-17-2005, 11:55 PM
Hi Everyone

I had to have started in grade schoool its such a blurr. Im 22 years of age
and Ive been doing this off and on but know its no turning back Its on forever. My mother was my ideal woman and still is I use to always watch her
put on her make up, I use to have to spend my saturdays in the hair and nail
salons. After the hair and nail salons we would spend the rest of the weekend shopping at the malls. I would wear her panies when she was away
from the house her bras would never fit because her breast were so big. So
I went out to the malls to get my own. My mom never knew I dont think but my step father use to go thru my stuff when I was away, so who knows.
I had left the CDing alone for about two years untill I met my girlfriend And we were the same size and she was allright with it after she caught me and know I just can't stop. I have my nose and bellybutton pierced, painted toe
nails, Im growing my hair long ,and I have arched eyebrows. Its like Im my own hobby.

Angela Burke
07-20-2005, 04:09 AM
i've four older sisters (that makes five including me )
so i can't really remember a time when when i didn't
wear "girls" clothes.

MissLucyWright
07-20-2005, 06:47 AM
Guess it all started for me when I was 4, dressing in emerald tights for a school play, afterwards I kept going into the clothes basket and trying them on. A few years later I had to wear my sisters tartan skirt in lieu of a kilt and that was it I knew I wanted to wear girls clothes. After that its the same old story of 'borrowing' my sisters and mums clothes until I could buy my own.

YUNGONEE
07-20-2005, 10:47 AM
well i started dressing for my frend when i was 7 years old we played a game i was the girl and he was my husband .... that time when i gave to him since then i never stopped doing either.. i used to use my moms clothes now i use my frends sisters clothes without her knowin lol

suzanne
07-20-2005, 11:04 AM
hey julie just saying hi and trying to figure out how to talk here

CJFMix
08-26-2005, 10:45 PM
While I was preparing to bath , I saw laying around my mom's stockings .
I wondered what it felt like if I had to wear them !!! So I put them on ...
and guess what !!!...

My folks went shopping every saturday morning , while I stayed home to watch cartoons . I had 3 hours to myself all alone . Start going thru my mom's drawers,
trying on different pairs , finding out they all brought different feelings .

CJFMix
08-26-2005, 11:01 PM
We used to live near a railroad track , where there was many companies by the tracks . One of them , was a pantyhose manufacturer .
So when , I went to play outside after suppertime , I used to visit their loading
docks , at this time of day , I was all alone , then went thru their trash ,
where they sent all their miscuts of the day and/or mistakes .
Most of the time , they were one legged pantyhose , there were so many ,
I could bring back home 50 half-pantyhose different colours every night .
For all these years , it was pantyhose festival !!!

Then around my late 15's , I start wearing skirts ,
and progressively , to the bras and the rest of it is history...

Never got caught !!! I was very carefull !!!

MsEva
08-27-2005, 09:29 AM
Hard to remember??? :confused:

Ok musings and ramblings

These are in no particular order.

First, I had no sisters. 4 boys!! My mom could just have died! :D
I was supposed to be the girl she wanted (humm not too far off!)

First not pleasntly remembered. As a very young child (5 years old) a local kid around 9 betrayed me under the guise of being my "friend" told me about how I could make him feel good.. I guess you know where this is going. I think that really had a profound affect on my personality. I knew it was wrong, but he convinced me that I should make him happy first, then he would make me happy! So while on my knees, knowing it was totally wrong I guess I got sort of hardwired to be subservient. This went on for one summer.

Next, my brother came back from Vietnam. He brought back a vietnamese doll all dressed in a long silk native dress. Well, needless to say she became the "evil spy' to my GI joes. I remember lying on my stomach rolling hips and getting a special feeling down there as she either drugged my Joe, or tied hime up. I never understood the feeling, but it felt great!

Later, at holloween, I a grade 4 student saw a grade 2 boy dressed for the parade in go go boots, mini, thights, blonde wig.. Oh, it really struck a cord in me. Couldn't get the image out of my mind.

Later I looked in mom's drawers, experimented but that's all.

I remember Mom suggesting that I dress as a girl for halloween a year or two later, and we had the biggest fight! NO WAY will I wear that..can you say denial?

Then, former owners of our "new" house we moved into as a teen left a hope chest filled with merry widows, corsets..OH MY HEART! Needless to say I spent a lot of time in the bathroom dressing! The former owner would visit from time to time and brought the most fantastic cosmetics. The best lip gloss I have ever tried..very dark. That was it..I knew I was addicted..still am to this day.

Sorry to go on so long..it was sort of cathartic! :)

MsEva
08-27-2005, 06:26 PM
Gosh,,can I kill off a thread? :confused:

tammie
08-27-2005, 07:25 PM
HI All: I remember the first time I ever thought of wearing a bra and the first bra, and the effect it had on me then and forever.

It was the end of summer in 1965 in Nashville Tn., my older sister had not started college yet and was still at home. I was 14yo and noticed all the sexy new lingerie she had gotten. I saw this lacecup black underwire Vassarette bra that looked so hot and sexy just casually thrown into the corner of her bedroom and since I was home alone.

It was a coincidence that it fit me like I was fitted for it [36B] and I was electrified and overcome with the sensations of the lace againist my skin, and the support of the underwired cups. I was changed in that instant on that hot southern humid afternoon into a crossdresser.

I was soon wearing my sisters bras and pantygirdles as well. Before my sister left for college my mother had to "talk" to me about not taking my sisters lingerie. I was made to promise despite my denials to not touch her clothes any more.

Several weeks later I became very desperate and I reasoned [rationalized] that I had not promised to not wear my mothers lingerie. So I was soon into her dresser and her bras, pantygirdles and slips too. The upshot was when she discovered I was wearing her lingerie she asked a friend what she should do to help me. Her friend told her to buy me my own lingerie! Soon I had my very own bra pantygirdle and slip.

~Kelly~
08-27-2005, 07:44 PM
I honestly cannot place an age on this. I know I have felt this way my entire conscious life but as for actually dressing up, I would have to say it was before I was 5. I used to try on my mother's makeup when she wasn't around and then raid her closet looking for anything I could wear. I am sure there was a single solitary event that started it all, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was.

parris james
08-27-2005, 07:52 PM
I was 8 or nine and my female cousin who was 3 years older used to dress me up and make me play dolls with her :)

Peggy Sue
08-27-2005, 09:03 PM
I was introduced to crossdressing when I was about ten years old. Two girls that lived close by asked me if I wanted to play with them. Having nothing else to do, I accepted. The condition on which I could play with them was to dress like them. They dressed me in nylon panties, a slip, a bras, nylon stockings with a garter belt all under a skirt and blouse. They added highheel pumps, wig and earrings. They applied lipstick, blush, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara and nail polish; then paraded me about as their new girlfriend. I was in heaven, and hated to have to take it all off again to go home. However that was the moment that ignited the spark of crossdressing in me, and it has continued to grow and grow. Finally when I was on my own, and working, I was able to buy my own "femme" clothes, lingerie, wigs and cosmetics.
Luv ya, Peggy Sue :love: ;)

DanaJ
08-27-2005, 09:12 PM
I was introduced to crossdressing when I was about ten years old. Two girls that lived close by asked me if I wanted to play with them. Having nothing else to do, I accepted. The condition on which I could play with them was to dress like them. They dressed me in nylon panties, a slip, a bras, nylon stockings with a garter belt all under a skirt and blouse. They added highheel pumps, wig and earrings. They applied lipstick, blush, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara and nail polish; Wow - they must have been some pretty advanced dressers then for young girls to wear all that! And to be in a size to fit a 10 year old too.... :thumbsup:

DanaJ

Laurie Ann
08-27-2005, 09:21 PM
Seems that Dana has the old ahem meter working

Tristen Cox
08-27-2005, 10:47 PM
Gosh,,can I kill off a thread? :confused:
No worries, with over 300 replies it's a wonder it's still running. ;)

mchelle
08-28-2005, 10:51 AM
i dont remember...and dont know why i like it
i do remember borrowing family underwear, trying a sisters dress, putting a towel around me like a skirt. even having on a borrowed pair of panties and standing by window and guys working next door watching, thinkin i was a girl undressing...since then i have liked people seeing me in lingerie, well girls at least. i did borrow some day of the week panties in college from womens laundry. but it was later that i bought my own, few times in stores or online, now i do it in stores and they know its for me.
but i still wonder why i started. and why i cant stop.

KathrynTX
08-28-2005, 02:02 PM
I began crossdressing when I was 13, I started with my mother's pantyhose and sandals. Prior to this, I had been fascinated, nay mesmerized, by women's sandals. At the age of 12, I began puberty and discovered masturbation. It didn't take me long to associated women's sandals with sexual excitement. Consequently, I would sneak into my mother's bedroom, strip, try on her leather sandals, and pleasure myself.

It was during one of these surreptitious sessions that my curiosity got the better of me and I started to look through my mom's dresser drawers. In the very first drawer I opened I saw what looked like a pair of knee highs, rolled up, but much larger. I picked it up and unrolled it. It turned out to be the first pair of pantyhose I ever held. They were suntan, sandalfoot, with a regular panty top. The course of my life was about to change forever.

I had to try them on; there was no going back. I took off the sandals I was wearing (brown leather Bass Sunjuns with a single strap over the toes and a quarter strap around the ankle, by the way) and proceeded to put on the pantyhose. I tried to put them on like a pair of jeans, but didn't get very far. I thought about it for a moment and remembered that whenever my mom put on a pair of knee highs she would roll them up first. I tried this and found it worked a lot better. I inserted my left foot into the pantyhose and pulled the stocking up over my calf, knee, and all the way up my thigh. As I did this, I got very excited. I rolled up the other leg of the pantyhose and pulled it up my leg. I stood up and pulled the pantyhose the rest of the way up. They came up all the way to my chest when I finished putting them on (I was a slip of a lad back then). The soft daysheer nylon felt really good on my legs, and the sensations enhanced my excitement.

I sat down on the bed and strapped the sandals on my pantyhosed feet. I lay back on the bed and looked down at my body. I loved the way the pantyhose looked on my legs, and really loved seeing my pantyhosed and sandaled feet. I raised my legs in turn, admiring how they looked in the hose and sandals. The sexual feelings were overwhelming.

From then on I would try on my mom's pantyhose and sandals any chance I got. One of my favorite sessions involved trying on three different pairs of pantyhose--a regular sandalfoot pair like the first I ever tried on, a pair of all in one panty and hose, and a pair of silky sheer pantyhose, all suntan in color. Wearing them was sheer ecstasy.

One day not long after this I was having another pantyhose and sandal session when I got curious about what was in my mom's closet. I rummaged through the clothes hanging on racks when I came upon a red and white polka dotted sundress. I took it off the hanger, slipped it over my head, and pulled it down my body. I looked at myself in the dresser mirror. I liked the way the first dress I ever wore looked on me, especially with the pantyhose and sandals. I took it off a couple of minutes later, but it set me firmly and irrevocably on the path of transvestism.

psdibe
08-28-2005, 03:26 PM
I was about 6 or 7 I think it started with y cousins panties one summer and it never stoped. I had an Aunt that would let me wear stockings and most of her closes. I dont think she known that I wanted to be fully dressed. I have been dressing eve sincce. It has come and gone. I told my wife fours ago. The guilt was to much and I had to share this big part of me with the woman I shared my life with. It is much better now that she knows.
hugs PD

TallnSassy
08-29-2005, 01:29 PM
I was about 10, halloween, my sister dressed me from head to toe as a girl.... Short skirt, blouse, long wig and go go boots... I remember getting dressed and she handed me pantyhose, I had no idea.... I pulled them up my leg and had on my tightie whities.... She started laughing told me that would not do and gave me a pair of pink bikini underwear.... and a matching bra.....

One of the guys at the party asked if he could walk me home.... we walked, holding hands and he treated me just as he would with a girl........ I was his girl.....

He kissed me good night and lets just say I have been hooked every since.....

mmmmmmm :love:

Mary M
08-29-2005, 02:16 PM
since i was a little kid.

ooxx

Rochelle 5
08-31-2005, 08:08 PM
I was probably around 13 when I first started trying on my Mom's underwear. I am sure I had the desire long time before this as I used to watch my Mom as she got ready to go out on weekends. My Mom was a very attractive women and loved to wear very sheer bra's, girdles, and very silky slips. When she would put on her makeup she would be only wearing her sheer bra and sheer panty girdle or bottomless girdle. I would sit and talk with her the entire time she was putting on her makeup, as I loved to look at her sexy underwear.

My Mom and Dad both worked so I had plenty of time to myself every day after school. I used to go into my Mom's draws and feel her lovely slips and check out her sheer bras and girdles. After doing this for awhile I decided to try on a few of her things to see how they felt. The first thing that I tried on was one of her silky slips and I was estatic. I could not believe how good it felt and how excited I felt that day. A few days a week I would try on diffferent items of her lovely collection of bras, girdles, garter belts, stockings, slips-I loved it.

This went on for over a year until my Mom came home from work early one day and caught me sitting on the couch with one of her bra's on, bottomless girdles, and stockings. I was totally embarassed, but was surprised at my Mom's reaction. After the initial moment of silence my Mom just asked me how long I had been doing this and I told for about a year. She did say that's why herdrawer had been messed up sometimes, and she figured that I had been looking through her underwear but did not know I was wearing it. I told her I was sorry and would not do it again and started to leave the room to go and change. My Mom told me to sit right where I was and she would be back. I figured, well here comes the lecture when she gets back. My Mom came back about 15 minutes later dressed in her bra girdle and stockings. I was in shock when my Mom said we could watch TV together in her underwear. After this happened my Mom would put different items on a weekly basis in my drawers for me to wear. I loved it and would wear what she left every day. My Mom would let me know when she was coming home from work early and I would make sure that I was dressed for her when she arrived. We would do housework together just wearing her lovely lingerie and high heels. My Mom would take special notice sometime in certain areas and would comment that I looked like I was really enjoying myself(It was obvious)!

megan163
09-01-2005, 01:27 AM
I wish I kniew but it's kind of a hazy memory. Probably around 10. I do remembers sneaking clothing out of my sister's room. It was back circa 1970 and she had some really cute hot pants and halters. I actually went as far one time to venture out into the street all dressed up in the early morning. It was a great time until on the way home I hear my family calling and looking for me. I had to ditch some of the clothes and make like I was into the "streaking" fad of the time. Can you believe it? All true.

KarenNY
09-01-2005, 07:59 AM
I was about 6 or 7 when I started sneaking into my mother's clothes, but I started with her clothes, rather than her lingerie. I recall being envious of the nice things girls got to wear as far back as kindergarten. My parents had split up and I lived with my mother and I was also watched by an aunt and a lady from our church.
My mother had stored some of her dresses and stuff in the guest room as "overflow" from her closet, so those are the first things I started trying on. Soon, I was trying on things from her bedroom closet, and it increased in frequency when I became a "latchkey" kid after school -- mom worked a 9-5 job and I got home from elementary school by about 3:45, so I had time to indulge my tastes in femme clothing. My mom always had nice clothes as she worked for a financial planner.
I was about 10 before I decided that I wanted to try on her lingerie under her clothes, too, so I started with pantyhose, bras and slips, and eventually put on panties over my regular boy underwear. Wearing pantyhose naturally led to trying on mom's heels. By the time I was 11, I was dressing in mom's clothes from the skin out, clicking around in heels, and experimenting with lipstick and makeup. :love:
Mom finally found me out when I was almost 13, in seventh grade, when she came home early and almost caught me red-handed. :eek: I had to strip out of her maroon ruffled blouse and gray skirt suit, stuff her lingerie and hosiery in the laundry, but had no time to hang up her clothes because I had to get back into my boy clothes in my room. So I left them on the floor of her closet hoping she would start dinner instead of changing first from work. No such luck, because she found her clothes down and since I was the only other person in the house, I was nailed. :(
Fortunately, as I've said before, my mother was very open and accepting of my crossdressing -- she just didn't want me to sneak around behind her back anymore. Turned out she was very indulgent when it came to getting me clothes to wear -- she didn't want me to muss up her clothes, especially her lingerie -- so she got me my own. I ended up being able to dress quite a lot at home throughout my teen years. I just thank God that I had the mother I did. :)

Alexa 1960
09-05-2005, 06:52 PM
Until the age of 18 I never have worn women clothes. It began at a garden party at my girlfriends home. It was a sunny day but in the evening it became cold. My girlfriend noticed it and went into the house to take some clothes for me and two other girlfriends of her. When she came back she wore a dark red twinset and held some other clothes in her hands.
I knew of her love to classic style clothes and she was just the type of girl who looks beautiful in it. :love: Each of the two girls got a cardigan and when she came back to me she handed me a light grey pullover, I mean I thought it was an pullover.
Then I noticed the many little buttons and I realized that it was a cardigan too. "Would you wear this cardigan? It`s one of my larger twinsets and the size must be ok for you" she said. I took on the cardigan leaving all buttons undone. First I was a little bit ashamed of wearing a girls cardigan, I have never worn any cardigan before and I tried to hide the button side. :o My girlfriend noticed it and said “Don`t you like cardigans? I love them and I know that it`s a woman style but it looks very nice to you, isn`t it?” turning her head to the two girlfriends. “Yes indeed, but for a man it would be better buttoned up,” one of the girls answered. “Oh, but not completely, I think it would look better with only a few buttons closed,” the other girl replied. My girlfriend turned to me and began to close some of my cardiganbuttons and I hoped that the three girls didn`t notice my face turning red.
I went into the bathroom, especially for looking into the mirror to see my cardi outfit and was surprised about my “new look”. It looked really good and I closed the cardigan in different ways such as my girlfriend often did. I noticed that my face colour became normal and went back to the three girls. I began to enjoy the feeling of wearing one of my girlfriends cardigans and listened interested to the girls conversation about sweaters, twinsets, skirts, dresses, nice buttons and all the other girly clothes till this theme ended. I was surprised about myself that I had so many fun by listening to these girly things for such a long time, I have never done this before. For the next two hours we played cards, spoke about all and nothing and had many fun. I hated that the time was come for me to go home because I had to go working early next day. My home was only about 15 minutes away from here and I decided to walk this way. When I began to unbutton the cardi my girlfriend came to me for a long kiss and I must say it was a very nice special feeling for me, both wearing these beautiful soft woolen clothes. :love:
“It`s cold tonight, you can give me back the cardigan tomorrow” she said to me closing the buttons I just had opened.
This day I will never forget and it was the beginning of the nice feeling wearing women cardigans and twinsets, first in private but after a while I loved to wear them in public too.
Now I live together with the same girlfriend for over 25 years and we both enjoy this wonderful woolen feeling.
Today our sizes are of course different so that I have my own cardi and twinset collection and we both love to wear them together. We have bought some skirts and dresses for me too, but I wear them only at home, I have never worn them in public, but perhaps…..?
We like to remember this first fashion day and I am happy to have such a beautiful girlfriend till today.

Love, Alexa.

Sorry for my bad English, but I have only a small English vocabulary.

Rachael Warren
09-06-2005, 01:14 AM
I was 8 or 9, can't be exact, I seem to recall doing this after we had moved house and I had a bit of freedom. My parents didn't come home from work until about six, so I had a couple of hours, just had to avoid my brother.

I didn't have a sister at the time, so it was my mothers clothes that I "borrowed", never did get caught.

Rachael. :)

HaleyPink2000
09-06-2005, 01:27 AM
Well the first time I was 5 and my Mother did spank me with my Grandma very Mad at Her for doing so. They did argue for hours over Her spanking me for putting on Her slip that was on the floor. My Mom said " I don't want Him to be a Fag". I remember her words to this day.

Then the next time I was 15 and In my Mom's closet dressed.

Well then I was in denial for years.

Love to you all!

Haley:)

Jane
09-23-2005, 10:42 AM
I was about 14 home from school alone just felt so right to try my sis cloths! Now i love it feals so nice to wear some sexy underwear insted of boxershorts

Nicole Lee
09-23-2005, 11:52 AM
Started a few years ago when I was about 13 (I'm 18 now). I used to LOVE wrestling, and like any young kid, I wanted to become one. I would used to "wrestle" with myself, like, throw myself onto the bed and such while wearing my tight longjohns.

And I don't know WHAT made me do this, but I went into my mom's room once, and found a pair of white pantyhose. So, I put them on, and pretended they were the tights that wrestlers wore. They were a good substitute back then, but what I REALLY wanted were some spandex (not that I knew what spandex was back then). Unfortunately, my mom didn't have any shiny spandex in her drawers. :(

However, when I went to my cousin's house once, I saw her wearing a pair of SHINY pink spandex bike shorts (I think shiny bike shorts were popular back then in 1999-ish amongst the young teen crowd). She had three pairs of shiny spandex shorts (because she was a ballet dancer, I think). That bright hot pink pair, a bright lime green pair, and a black pair with stripes on the side. Eventually, after going to her house several times (my parents would leave me with her family when they had to go somewhere by themselves, or if I wanted to sleep over), I found the courage to go into her drawer and steal the pink pair of shorts. I was in love. Hahaha. :p

Since then, I would be a young little thief and steal spandex (whether it be cotton or shiny nylon) from her drawer. And not just her, either. My aunt in New Jersey had some nice spandex clothes. I stole a pair of red bike shorts, shiny black spandex leggings, and a shiny black leotard from her. And another cousin who lived in Pennsylvania, stole a few pairs of panties from her (including a white one with pink hearts, it was so cuuuute! I want to buy a pair).

I have loved wearing spandex ever since I started. Except now, it's not so much the shiny stuff anymore. It's more of the ballet dancewear that I like now. A black long-sleeved cotton leotard with a pair of white or pink nylon footed dance tights. :D But, I still have some shiny stuff that I've bought.

Anyway, that's my life story. Bye now! :D

hot chelsea
09-23-2005, 04:29 PM
i started when i was 13. it was great i was home alone(except for my sister,who locked herself in her room) one day and decided to lay on my parents bed and read one of my mom,s magizines(i've loved womens magizines since i was six)but i saw a bra sticking out of my moms drayer. i went over anddecided to see what bras were like it took me 5 minutes to get it on right but once i did i just loved it i then went to my 14 sisters,Molly, room(she had always tried to get me to wear her clothes, she thought it was cute) and told her how much i loved tthe bra i was wearing so she went and grabbed a box of tissue paper and stuffed my moms bra. then she got some of her clothesout. turns out we wore the same size(and still did until i turned 18) but once she saw me in her clothes with a stuffed bra on she decided to call mom at work and ask if she could go shopping if she took me with her mom said yes so i put my clothes back on and walked to the store that was across the street from our neighborhood. she then started grabbing different bras an holding them up to me withthhe cup pushed out. and found a size she liked on me she then grabbed ten of different style bras in the size she had chossen,grabbed alot of different colored panties, aqnd some lingere and otheer various articles of womens clotheing. then every day she'd take me somewhere(id be wearing my ne clothes under mmy boy clothes) and she'd take me into the girls bathroom to change and do my make up. shed put my clothes in her purse and wed hang out as to sisters. now my girlfriend and i do this almost everynight.
love to all
Chelsea

michelle19845
09-25-2005, 01:11 AM
i was looking for something and ran into a bag,one that had panties in it and after that i started wearing dresses and nylons with it.i wore sister's and mom's .i was lucky we were all about the same size.later on i started buying bras and panties at the store when i was 16.i've built up wardrobes and binged sadly a time or so.(bad news).now it's whatever makes me look and feel feminine.

michelle

Vaerise
09-25-2005, 03:09 AM
17 yo. My mom's bra. Though I have been dying to try on womens clothes since 10 :D

MICHELLE739
09-25-2005, 09:54 AM
it was when i was about 4 yeasr old i would sneak in my sisters room she is 2 years older than me i would go through her dresser drawer and take one of her panties and put them on and got caught by my mom and told me not to do that again the next day i found a nice little blue dress that my sister left on her bed no one was around so i put on along with some panties pantyhose and shoesi got caught again by my mom and she made me wear it infornt of everyone. A few years later at about 9 years old i started all over again this time my sister had better clothes i would find a nice black lace bra and panty set and put it on with a nice red skirt and white blouse and a pair of mom high heels and was walking around the house nobody was home so i thought my mom and sister caught me got yeld at with a spanking and said you like to wear your sisres clothes then we will have to take you shopping for some dressed like that i was yelling that i didn't want to but i had no choice to and i was happy when we did because now i dress up everyday now

BeckyB
09-25-2005, 10:22 AM
I remember this like it was yesterday. I was 4 years old. I was caught by my oldest sister wearing my youngest (4th)sisters slip and dress. I am the youngest of six with four older sisters. I got caught with my 3rd sisters clothes several times through out my time at home.

lisa_sf
09-25-2005, 11:10 AM
i started when i was 13. it was great i was home alone(except for my sister,who locked herself in her room) one day and decided to lay on my parents bed and read one of my mom,s magizines(i've loved womens magizines since i was six)but i saw a bra sticking out of my moms drayer. i went over anddecided to see what bras were like it took me 5 minutes to get it on right but once i did i just loved it i then went to my 14 sisters,Molly, room(she had always tried to get me to wear her clothes, she thought it was cute) and told her how much i loved tthe bra i was wearing so she went and grabbed a box of tissue paper and stuffed my moms bra. then she got some of her clothesout. turns out we wore the same size(and still did until i turned 18) but once she saw me in her clothes with a stuffed bra on she decided to call mom at work and ask if she could go shopping if she took me with her mom said yes so i put my clothes back on and walked to the store that was across the street from our neighborhood. she then started grabbing different bras an holding them up to me withthhe cup pushed out. and found a size she liked on me she then grabbed ten of different style bras in the size she had chossen,grabbed alot of different colored panties, aqnd some lingere and otheer various articles of womens clotheing. then every day she'd take me somewhere(id be wearing my ne clothes under mmy boy clothes) and she'd take me into the girls bathroom to change and do my make up. shed put my clothes in her purse and wed hang out as to sisters. now my girlfriend and i do this almost everynight.
love to all
Chelsea

Wow, AMAZING that a 14yo girl had enough money to buy you 10 bras, lots of panties, more lingerie, and various other articles...

Marissa_njts
09-25-2005, 01:38 PM
I first started when I was about 6 or 7. The odd thing is that I never understood why I had the urge to, but I felt I had to. I remember locking myself in the bathroom, going through the hamper, and trying on my sisters clothes. My first article of clothing ever worn was grey pantyhouse, and an orange and grey skirt/shirt combo. I would then go into my sisters room, grab the shoes, and bring them into the bathroom. That is probably the only time I ever fit into her shoes. I would turn the bathwater on and pretend to be taking a bath, while I was sitting on the toilet dressed up. From there, I would dress every opportunity I could. Along with dressing came the guilt, for i am a very successful, athletic boy who did not fit the mold of dressing in girls clothing. I would dress every morning in middle school before I left for school. It is amazing to look back and see how early we started. My first recollection was around 4 when my mom used to let me wear her night gown. Hmmmm, could that have been a trigger. I used to fall asleep every night wearing pantyhose as far back as elementary school. It is funny how 20 years later things have not changed. In fact, the only thing that has changed is my desire to do more!!!! I even took hormones several years ago. The effects happened so quick I had to stop :(

Charlene Marie
09-25-2005, 02:11 PM
Beautiful picture of you. I was in the seventh grade. I put on my mothers pantys and
bra and a slip of my older sisters. The feeling overwelmed me, I loved it but didn't know why. I was sitting at my mothers vanity trying to put rollers inmy collar length hair. My mother found me but she tried to be cool. She asked me if I wanted to see how I would look all dressed up. I did, so she dressed me in a skirt and blouse and put
a little makeup on me and lip stick. Then she asked me if I wanted my hair curled and
before I could think about it she took me into the kitchen and shampooed and set my
hair in rollers. I've been hooked ever since. About twenty years later she told me
she did it so I would get the idea out of my system. It didn't work.
Thanks for listening. Big Hair
hair in rollers

michelle19845
09-27-2005, 10:57 PM
i started by wearing my sister's dresses and then her panties.i remember ther being disney characters on themi later went to mom's bras and panties she had in bags downstairs for garage sales and later on came across dresses and pants.
i also remember wanting to be the "baby girl" when me and my sister played when we were around 6.

michelle

Stormgirl
09-27-2005, 10:58 PM
don't know and don't care anymore

IRIA
09-28-2005, 01:03 AM
I think I was about 11 or 12. I slipped out of the house and tried on one of my mom's bras. It just felt so good, I just started doing it more and more as a child. :angel:

Helen MC
09-28-2005, 03:10 AM
When I was 12 I summonsed up the courage to take a pair of my sister's white cotton "Cherub" briefs from her bedroom cupboard and wear them. I had found something attractive about knickers for a while before that but this was the first time I tried a pair on and the result was mindblowing! From them on I used to secretly wear her knicks both plain white briefs and navy blue ones and her more girly floral patterened panties except on PE Days when I had to wear the hated Boys Y Fronts changing into "my" knickers again when that dreaded lesson was over. I was able to ditch PE when I was 15 ands have never worn male underwear since! I also started to wear my sister's skirts, bras etc when home alone and also borrowed some of my Mum's clothes both knickers to wear under my trousers for that day and other items to dress up in when alone. The rest is history!

Marsha
09-28-2005, 07:11 AM
I was 5 when my two older sisters dressed me in our mother's bra, garter, and stockings. It was not long after that I had my first feelings that I should have been born female. These feelings would come and go and the crossdressing would do the same. When I was 12 I dressed again in my mother's clothes and this time I filled the bra with socks. This was my first erotic turn-on to CD. Since that time I have kept my feelings locked away in a closet in my mind. Giving in occasionally and then purging. I've only accepted my inner self in the last two years. :) A lot of lost time don't you think?

HIGH HEEL BOOTS
09-28-2005, 04:25 PM
i was 12 years old and it was my sisters bra and panty set

Jennifer Rae
09-29-2005, 08:33 AM
5-years old when my mother dressed me in the dress she bought for my cousin's birthday present and then took pictures of me. Still have the photos in the family scrapbook.

polo_shirt_fetish
09-29-2005, 10:45 AM
When i was 10 or 11 i snuk into my mums room and tryed on a bra. I still dont know why but i found it sexy so i kept doing it. Right until this very day.

Jayne
09-29-2005, 02:59 PM
I was only young when I tried on my first shoes.
Then I progressed to my sisters tight and panties.
I moved up to nail polish and even got hooked on bra's when no one was home.
My younger sister had dressing up dresses which I would drop in the outside toilet and make excuses to go and lock myself in with the pretty frilly yellow bridesmaid dress.
The girl next door gave lots of things for my sister to dress up in and I realy enjoyed thies more than she did.
I even did my paper round cross dressed once and the thrill of getting caught enhanced the experience.
My wife is out and i am enjoying a few hours of crossdressing as I type.

Bye for now

Madeline_K
10-16-2005, 10:07 AM
New member so just jumping on the bandwagon.

My first memories of crossdressing were when i was in first grade. My female cousin lived with my family. We were about the same size at the time and I remember wearing her frilly socks and white Mary Jane shoes. I asked myself why it was boys couldn't wear slip on shoes because at the time I HATED tying my shoes.

My first true crossdressing came when I was 10 in fifth grade. Women's shoes were my first love, still are. My mom didn't have high heels or stilettoes, but they were cool nonetheless. So one day when I was all alone, I tried on her shoes. Loved it. I could wear them until seventh grade when my feet got to big. After a while, I decided to get bolder and put on pantyhose, then underwear, panties, and dresses. I didn't get into makeup until college.

Real long story. If you want to read the whole thing, drop me a line here. Its on my CD Livejournal, the only other thing that keeps me sane. ;)

Madeline

Deana_CD
10-16-2005, 02:17 PM
Gosh, I guess I was about 10 or 11. Began by trying on my mom's red slip and bra. I couldn't beleive how good it felt, the way the satin felt against my skin. Soon I was raiding my cousins' pantie drawer at every opportunity. The feeling of her panties tightly cupping my bottom was absolute heaven! By the time I was 12 or so I must have "aquired" about 20 pairs of panties, along with a few bras and several pairs of pantyhose

tullyxxx
10-16-2005, 02:47 PM
started about nine used to try my mothers undies on always felt like a girl useless at sport but as i had 3 older sisters and they really wanted a sister i was treated as one my blonde hair was down my neck before my mother would let it be cut . my sisters were always dressing me in girls clothes they said it was for fun but they really liked to make me look good . so i have always liked being a girl even down to seeing boys a nice and playing with girls , but i really took off at 15 when i went on the stage with my sister as she was an actress what a great time lovely dresses and make up and no one taking any notice of me it was heaven so much i was getting attention from all the men there so am still dressing now it is ok cause my wife dont mind and treats me more as a sister than a husband i love the freedom of not having to hide it from her even lets me have a man friend so i am very happy but feel sorry for someone who has 2 hide it from their wives must be x very frustrating hope you all ok love grace

ladyinblack
10-17-2005, 12:37 PM
hi my name is michelle i started when i was10 summer vacation was the best time because no one was home Iwould mostly wear my mom panties and bras hoisery and alot of skirts i would stay dressed all day. I also wore panties to school

tonya23
10-19-2005, 04:58 PM
i was about 11 when i used to baby sit my cousins kids and i was looking in her drawers and found a pair of bikini bottoms very skimpy and sexy they were hot pink and fit very well i thought my butt looked great and it felt magical as soon as they were on i had no sisters and my mom was full figured so her stuff didnt fit this was when i started my love of being fem it wasnt till i was 19 that i shaved my body and started to wear make up i was able to apply my make very good right of the bat not sure how i knew just came naturally now its the highlight of my life to be fem specially when men or women tell me i look good i love to shop and get those funny looks from clerks who know sometimes they say shopping for the wife and quickly reply nope its for me im very pround of who i am

patrick180271
10-21-2005, 07:50 PM
I was 11,in the last year of priamry scholl,and I had a part in a medieval play.The costume was basically a tunic with tights(which I'd never worn in my life)-having put on the tunic,I proceeded to the 'boys,shall we say,stripped under the wiast,and pulled on this pair of thick,woollen black tights-there started my fetish for tights!

KittyMuffin
11-08-2005, 12:42 AM
My mom told me when I was old enough to walk I would sneak into her room and wear her boots and stuff. I have some memories of this actually. I have not stopped since then because it always felt right. I was obviously too young for it to be a sexual thing. It was emotionally lifting becuase it felt it was the right thing to do.

KellyCD
11-08-2005, 08:01 AM
I was 7 when I started, with my older sisters stuff.

TGMarla
11-08-2005, 09:25 AM
I was 12 when I first started. It all started with pantyhose, and I still never get dressed without some kind of hosiery.

ginafaye
11-10-2005, 10:50 AM
wore my sisters panties all the time as a small boy it was a hand me downthing.........a landury thing.......never really knew the difference till one day at school another boy asked about my undies then i asked mom and then i had new boy stuff.........around puberty i tried on some of moms stuff some of sister stuff did the .......well you know what young teeage boys do all the time...............then really nothing till ten years ago with my wife started with lingierie........

Andi-Girl
11-10-2005, 02:44 PM
I probally started around 12 years old. I was in 7th grade and my school was on split shifts, I went from 12:30 to 5:30. As soon as my mom left for work, I went full force, I could not wait to get into my Mom's clothes and become a girl:D I made sure that everything was perfect. My mom had some nice clothes that she had stopped wearing, so they became my special wardrobe. I would spend the entire morning dressed and reading Woman's Day, Redbook and Family Circle, and being a gril.:)

raelene
11-10-2005, 05:54 PM
I was seven years old when I started wearing my sisters panties and bras, she was sixteen. After a few months of wearing them she caught me and made me wear all her clothes or she would tell our folks. I pretended to hate it but actually loved dressing inher clothes even in front of some of her girl friends. One of her girl friends even sucked me thru her panties in front of my sister and some of her other girl friends that were at our house for the day. It was great, I havnt stopped wearing and im 50 now and enjoy everything femme even tampons.

calliekat
11-10-2005, 06:50 PM
As with most guys, it seems I am not alone with saying it was my sister’s leotards I first wore. I was about 12, maybe 13.
My sister was on a gymnastics team, so I had the allure of pretty girls in leotards. I kept getting caught all the time. So my mom took the leotards away. But then I'd get another, and get caught again, and again, and again.
Out of pure embarrassment, I finally stopped. But this year (I am now 41) I splurged and bought over 14 leotards, a few cheerleader uniforms, a TON of panties, and mini-skirts, and let’s not forget tights also.
I think this is called "splurging"

nina51
12-05-2005, 04:44 AM
you very lucky

Nicole Lee
12-05-2005, 02:14 PM
I think I was around 12 or 13, and I started out with my mom's pantyhose. Then it escalated to my mom's old cotton/spandex leggings or bike shorts (big spandex fan). And then, I just started taking spandex clothes (leggings, bike shorts, leotards, etc.)from my aunts and cousins. I even took some panties from some of my cousins (just too cute! bikini cut with hearts on them!)

Now, I don't do this anymore. I buy my own. :D

AlisonNC
12-05-2005, 10:01 PM
First I must say I am envious of all girls that have a sister...must have been nice having a built in wardrobe. Me...I started around 14 with a friends sisters bikini. One day after seeing her laying out, I went into the bathroom after she showered and there it was hanging on the shower rack drying...I had to touch it and felt compeled to try it on...I can still remember how it felt on my butt and the way it felt to snap the elastic like she did to pull it over her rear....but I digress.....to this day my favs are womens swimwear...

Allie....

Heatherred14
12-06-2005, 05:00 PM
I was 9 and I enjoyed Mom's heels and pantyhose. Over the next couple of years I moved on to Mom's panties and bras, then makeup. Once I found an old wig of her's I was hooked for life!!!

Tina Dixon
12-06-2005, 06:32 PM
I would say 12 or 13, just had to slip in to one of my mothers VINTAGE CHIFFON nightgown, they don't make them like that any more.

Skirtboy
12-06-2005, 09:33 PM
I was 11, and very depressed due to a very piful rejection by a girl I cared about greatly. I was home alone a lot then because my parents were remodiling my grandmother's ouse and I was allergic to the insulation. I was doing the laundry and a pair of my mom's panties cought my eye, so I put them on. I felt so much closer to the girl I longed for. And so it began.

Me_Being_Me
12-07-2005, 12:29 AM
I was about 7 or 8 and I started dressing up with my cousin cause she loved to play house or dressup and I would always be her sister or daughter. She would have me dressed up in her ballet outfits and school uniform. I am 21 now and still like to dress up in my room with the door locked or when no one is at home.

sterling12
12-07-2005, 02:09 AM
A very early memory for me, probably right around age 4. One morning I start rummaging through my Sister's drawers, (she's still asleep), and I come up with her "Merry Widow" (She's like 15 years older than me). It all black and lacy and I was "smitten"! Try to picture the 4 year old Joanie with this "adult size" Corselette wrapped around her. I imagine it must have hit me around my shins and the garters were no doubt dragging on the floor. I even stuffed it with some of her makeup cotton balls. When she woke up and caught me, not amused! When you start this young...no wonder I scored a 200 on that COGIATI Test. Well sharing the memory has got me thinking, think I'll take a look at Ebay tomorrow and see what's available? Now, I imagine I can now "fill one out", a lot better. Happy CD Day...Joanie

sweet_maria
12-07-2005, 12:00 PM
The first time i wore any sort's of woman's clothing was at the age of 10-11 when i tryed on one of my mother's bra's. I had trouble removing it and almost asked her to take it off me. I very luckily got it off though. Phew. The first time i seriously crossdressed was at the age of 13 where i had it all except a wig. The clothes didn't fit perfectly so i had NO chance of passing. Only in the last few months would i ever have ANY chance of passing.

PennyAnne
12-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Contrary to most here, I hadn't even worn a pair of panties till I was over 25. My parents never dressed me as a girl and I never was at all interested in trying on my mother's or sister's clothing. It seems to me that my antipathy to wearing anything at all feminine stems from the fact that I was always small for a boy with fine bones and an all too too pretty face. It was bad enough to endure the teasing I received in high school without having my self image further eroded by wearing anything feminine, even in fun. In college I fenced saber and was known for being very agressive. After college (graduated at 19 ) I joined the USAF and became a pilot. Raced cars, in short reacted very strongly to the image my slight form conveyed.
It was my wonderful wife who suggested that perhaps I ought to stop fighting and try the other side.
You can not imagine (or actually maybe you can) the relief I experienced in not having to try and be what in my mind was what the world expected of a man.
Now, don't for a moment think that it was an easy thing. I was much more fortunate than most in that I am a lawyer with a solid corporate practice.
Sure I lost a few clients , but, I'm good, real good, so I was able to survive it.
My, how I've rambled, but I guess that answers the question

winkys pet
12-09-2005, 12:11 PM
i was about 7yrs old,2 sisters who were a lot older than me use to take me over a field that was near us and strip me naked. Very often i would have to go home for my dinner,so by way of making sure i came back,they would make me wear there pantys,they would tell if i did,nt come back,later we moved,and then i started wearing my sisters and mothers things! its something thats been with me ever since, x x

Staci
12-09-2005, 10:43 PM
I am not sure how old I was. I actually tried on a pair of my sisters blue bikini nylon panties. Not sure why at the time. I think because the material felt so different from what I always wore.