PDA

View Full Version : First time out in a while and facing some typical female issues

njcddresser
07-03-2014, 04:10 AM
My schedule has really not permitted me to go out enfemme in a few months and I've really wanted to. Yesterday was a rare day for me in that I had nothing scheduled or planned.

So my first female issue was I felt like I had nothing to wear. I sat staring at my closet and couldn't find anything. it was going to be a very hot day and wanted to wear something I'd be comfortable in. I finally decided on a short blue skirt and a pink short sleeve sweater.

I spent a great deal of time getting ready. First a shower an shaving. Then make up and finally clothes. My wife recently bought me a pair of cute sandals which I also wore.

I headed to the mall. I needed gas and stopped at my regular station. The attendant didn't let on that he recognized me. Next stop was a local convenience store for some smokes. I desperately needed a cigarette to calm my nerves. I got to the mall touched up my make up and headed inside. I spent the better part of 2 hours roaming the mall going from one store to the next. My confidence was high and I really enjoyed myself.

I picked up a cute necklace in Charming Charlies and some underwear at JC Penny's. I went into VS and rummaged through the sale bins. It's the end of their semi-annual sale and the bins were pretty much picked over.

I had a number of interactions with SA's and they were all great. My fem voice is pretty bad and I didn't try to hard. I even chatted with a customer who asked me if I knew where the Apple store was.

So my next female issue was my new shoes started to hurt and I ended up with blisters on my toes. Unfortunately this ended up cutting my day short as my feet were killing me.

I also sat in Starbucks for a while just enjoying my coffee and enjoying some people watching.

One other funny thing happened. I was walking though the food court and the mall has one of those survey businesses where they ask you to take a survey. I quickly brushed passed the woman and told her no thank you. As I walked away, I thought to myself what fun it would have been to participate. If they only new I wasn't really a woman. Oh well, something for next time.

Final thoughts - I was observing people and no one seemed to give me a second glance. The SA's were all great. My confidence was really high and this helped a lot.

So it was a great day. It had been far to long. I look forward to my next time out. Hopefully it won't be as long as a wait.

I included a selfie that I took in Starbucks. It's a lousy picture but wanted to show my outfit.

Marcelle
07-03-2014, 04:57 AM
Hi there . . . sounds like a great day just getting out and doing things. I like those days the best . . . no real purpose just getting out. Love the sweater (alas I can never wear short sleeves). Great necklace . . . is that the one you bought?

Hugs

Isha

BLUE ORCHID
07-03-2014, 06:47 AM
Hi Jackie, Other than the shoes it sounds like a great day.
You need to take a pair of flats next time.

Beverley Sims
07-03-2014, 01:23 PM
Jackie,
I have faced some of the issues you describe, being undecided as to what to wear always bugs me. :)

Tight shoes...... Them too.

Alice_2014_B
07-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Sounds like an overall great outing!
I cannot wait to venture out more en femme and do more than try on shoes at department stores.