PDA

View Full Version : Playing away from home.

Amanda L.
07-03-2014, 10:44 AM
I thought this weekend might have been a no go for my Amanda time as my son is staying at the house this weekend ( he lives with me during the week and then travels to his fiancés place for weekends). As it turned out I had to make a quick trip to my holiday house at Moonta Bay in South Australia, to move some furniture. I packed Amanda's wardrobe in a suitcase and only a couple of male essentials, and plan to spend as much time dressed up until I have to return home. As I write this I am feeling very relaxed and comfortable in my clothes. Moonta is a fairly quiet place so tomorrow night I am thinking of going for a drive to the beach and walk along the sand as Amanda. I love the cool air around my body. I may spend a bit of time away from the house but it depends on how much courage I can muster when the time comes. There is little risk of running into someone I know.
I love this forum
Cheers
Amanda

Jaylyn
07-03-2014, 10:48 AM
Amanda sounds like a great weekend. Don't forget to move the furniture.... Lol

Beverley Sims
07-03-2014, 12:47 PM
It won't be a cool evening Amanda, it will be bloody cold and windy. :)

I certainly agree about the risk factor.

Stay inside where it is warm and enjoy yourself.

Pippa A
07-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Oh my word! That sounds like absolute heaven to me. A holiday home near a secluded beach where you can enjoy a tranquil moment en femme with just you, a cool breeze, and the sound of the surf for company... Where do I sign up? :)

Christen
07-03-2014, 06:54 PM
Beverley, you obviously know Moonta very well.
And have a good time Amanda, I couldn't do the beach walk over there, there's about a hundred ex Central Australians living in Moonta, for some strange reason.

Christen x

BLUE ORCHID
07-03-2014, 07:49 PM
Hi Amanda, That sounds like a nice fun week end, What's the weather like down there now ??

Roxie
07-03-2014, 08:29 PM
Nice weekend ! ENJOY !!

Alice_2014_B
07-04-2014, 12:58 AM
Sounds like it'll be a blast.
I cannot wait to visit Australia.

Beverley Sims
07-04-2014, 01:28 AM
Beverley, you obviously know Moonta very well.
And have a good time Amanda, I couldn't do the beach walk over there, there's about a hundred ex Central Australians living in Moonta, for some strange reason.
Christen x

When the Satellite bases downsized in the 70's and defence issues changed some US servicemen amongst others decided to remain in Australia.
I know some of the residents there.
Why Moonta? who knows.

For information about the weather, try http: bom.gov.au.

Amanda, I have walked along beaches and thought... well it's winter, I will have a look at the weather.

Marcelle
07-04-2014, 04:53 AM
Hi Amanda. I am glad you will get some femme time to yourself. Sounds fun and enjoy.

Hugs

Isha

Amanda L.
07-04-2014, 05:52 AM
Jaylyn you'll be happy to know that I got the furniture shifted, only a few more bits to do. I went into Moonta this morning to get something from the hardware store and next door was an 'Op Shop'. I saw a gorgeous bright pink jacket with black lace trim on the rack outside. I had to have it but was with other people at the time. So I thought I would go back a bit later for a closer look and as you can guess it was gone. Bugger!
The weather here at the moment is blowing a gale so my little venture to the beach might be put on hold (don't want sand getting in my pantyhose now)
Have decided to go home on Sunday morning so I can stay as Amanda pretty much most of tomorrow.
Cheers
Amanda

Amanda L.
07-04-2014, 02:19 PM
Well I did it.
I went for a drive as Amanda. It was at 3.30am so I am a brave little girl, not much chance of an encounter. The feeling was exhilarating. The feel of my stockinged, the feet on the pedals, the anxiety of what could happen, the adrenaline. I ended up in the main street window shopping. I got out, put my heels on and walked up and down enjoying the click of the heels, the wind on my legs and even having my hair tousled.
I did see a cop car but he didn't see me as I was crouched behind the wheel before I drove off. Decided it would be a good idea to go home so here I am all hyped up on the experience.
Who knows I might reveal myself yet
Cheers
Amanda