PDA

View Full Version : Houston Pride Parade 2014

Keri L
07-03-2014, 09:39 PM
The Houston Pride Parade was this past Saturday. What an amazing event! Over 70,000 people crammed the Montrose area of town to show their support for all things LGBT.

My wife and I took an Uber car there, so we were free to take in the libations! If you haven't used Uber, look it up and get the app. It's cheaper than a cab, and really convenient.

We bought VIP passes, so we were invited to a pre-party and then had the best seats in the house (well, bleachers overlooking the street) for the parade.

The first picture is me and my wife on the way to the parade. The next one is at the pre-party. Then, there's a shot of the beginnning of the parade, with our own Mayor Anise Parker leading the parade. Finally, there's a picture of me with two friends I have let into my little world at a post-party after the parade.

I can't epress in words how amazing it was to walk around in this sea of welcoming people.

xxoo,
Caitlyn

Alice_2014_B
07-03-2014, 10:05 PM
Looks like it was a lot of fun.
:)

Jaclyn
07-03-2014, 10:16 PM
70,000 is amazing. I'll bet you had a blast.

You and you wife look lovely.

Jackie

Beverley Sims
07-04-2014, 01:11 AM
A lot of people for a pride parade.

It is the time of year for parades and fairs of all kinds though.

Marcelle
07-04-2014, 04:41 AM
Hi Caitlyn. Your smiles tells it all . . . fun and happiness. Glad you had a great time and even more glad that you got to share it with your lovely wife. VIP seats . . . hmm are we the important gal around town. :)

Hugs

Isha

Maria in heels
07-04-2014, 05:34 AM
Caitlyn....you and your wife look simply gorgeous! Looks like you had a great time there

Raychel
07-04-2014, 05:37 AM
What a great time, Very smart getting alternate transportation, so you could really enjoy yourself.

BLUE ORCHID
07-04-2014, 06:30 AM
Hi Caitlyn, It looks like two lovely ladies just having a great time together.