PDA

View Full Version : Story of the first time you dressed

mallory-is-a-tease
01-18-2006, 08:01 AM
tell us all the story of the ferst time you dressed and what it was like what you hade on anything and everything if you cant remember the ferst time just tell use all about a time you remember well

i will post mine later i am still typing it sorry

Reana
01-18-2006, 10:39 AM
My first thought relating to this question was that I didn't recall any specific "first" time because there are so many different levels of "dress". What did come to mind though was the first time I had complete makeup and a wig on at the same time. This came about due to the, then, current girlfriend encouraging the makeup session and doing the makeup for me. She was already aware of my dressing desires, to some extent. She had ulterior motives for this makeup session but that's a different story altogether, so I'll just focus on the dressing w/makeup. I'm sure I would have looked somewhat ridiculous to most anyone else at the time but I was just totally overwhelmed. I literally spent hours that evening just looking at myself in the mirror. There was sexual arousal as well as a special indescribable feeling of satisfaction and serenity. This repeated itself several times after that until the newness wore off and I became more matter of fact about it. I'll never forget that first time though.:bs:

Amelie
01-18-2006, 11:38 AM
Hi Mallory
I remember the first time that I dressed as a female. It took about a week of preparing, I did have thoughts before on wanting to dress as a girl but I had to learn a few things before I got all done up.
The hardest part was doing the make-up, but I had a crash course in make-up from some punk girls that I knew. To learn the make-up took a couple of days. The clothes weren’t all that important, I could wear my tight jeans with wholes all over them, and through the wholes one could see the black tights that I had on under the jeans. My top was a plain wide neck t-shirt type of top. I wanted the bra straps to show out of the neck of the top. My hair was sort of in the style of a Mohawk with the sides of my head shaved, but I wanted something different. I went to Manic Panic and bought a pure white wig, I loved how it looked, I did cut it a bit for a better shape. That is about it, I put all these things together and went out that Saturday all dressed and ready to dance. My friends thought my look was good, some of them didn’t recognize me. The girls who helped with the make-up liked the job I did with my eyes, similar to the way they look now.
I knew that I wanted to be a girl before this day, but this was the first day that I got the complete look together and became the girl that I wanted to be. So, the first day that I dressed a s a woman was also the first day I went out dressed as a woman, although I did have an androgynous punk look before I dressed in full fem

mallory-is-a-tease
01-18-2006, 11:58 AM
well this is not as much a story of my ferst time but of the times i did it

I was at home one afternoon after school i was 12 and i was alone i hade alwiz wanted to try on some of my mothers clothes since i hade no sisters and that day i did and it felt great but my mothers clothes juist wernt sexy unuf for me so i hade some freinds that hade sisters and i would go over to there house and when they wenrt looking steal some of there clothes so at this point i hade lots of clothes and makie-up but i needed a wig luckly i hade a freind that hade a sister that hade some disies that made her bald so she hade lots of wigs at her house so one do i toke on really nice blounde one it was a great one it is the one i am still wearing today and so i liked dressing so much that i just hade to do it more.

So i disided i wanted to be a girl like fulltime so i told my parents they where really great with it and so since then i was almost to hight school i disided to start hight school as a girl my parents agreed so i started as mallory robinson and everyone there thout i was a girl i dated lots of guys and everything now i am out of school doing great and and everyone i know still thinks i am a girl(even the guys i date)

tammie
01-18-2006, 12:23 PM
Hi Everyone: I remember the first time like it was yesterday, and yet it was now 40 yrs ago. It was a humid summer afternoon in Nashville Tenn and the bright light was broken into rainbows by the beveled edges of the window paines. I was home alone and I went into my sister's bedroom and there on the floor was a black lacecup underwire bra. I picked it up and could smell my sisters perfume or something sweet on it and it called to me. I took off my tshirt and put my arms thru the straps and leaned forward the way I had seen my mother put on hers. Then I reached around and fastened the back like I had seen my mother do,(appearantly I was genetically predisposed to wearing a bra if I could do that). As I adjusted my littleboy breasts into those lace cups I felt the most incredible sexy feeling in the world and I was changed forever in an instant into a CD. The Vassarette bra 36B fit me like I had been fitted for it, and I couldn't take it off. I decided to take it and wear it for the evening. As I turned to go I saw the matching black LLPG on the floor almost under the big antique bed. I bent over and as I picked it up I could feel the spandex materieal that was so sheer and so strong and I saw the embroidered lace panel in front and the lace edge around the legs, and I knew I would just love it as much as the bra.

40 yrs later I still want to wear a bra and panties everyday. I can and do wear panties every day, and often I wear LLPGs in the winter, but I only get to wear bras on my days off from work. I probably have 10 bras, almost as many slips and 25 panties and pantygirdles. I have pondered what wold happen if I died and I was found wearing a bra and slip. The answer is: Who cares, I will be dead and my GF knows I CD and she will sanitize the house and help my daughter deal with my demise. After all who I am is defined more by what I do and how I conduct myself than what I was wearing when I fell over dead.

GypsyKaren
01-18-2006, 12:28 PM
Hi Mallory

First of all, I'd like to take this oppurtunity to welcome you to our family, it's so nice to have you here. That's a very nice story, one that I'm sure we can all relate to.

I do have one small piece of advice I'd like to share with you, a tip, so to speak. SPELLCHECKER! Try it, it's a wonderful program, I use it all the time. Also, if you rummage through your lingerie drawer I'm sure you'll find some commas and periods, these are handy from time to time too.

GypsyKaren

Deborah_UK
01-18-2006, 03:17 PM
well this is not as much a story of my ferst time but of the times i did it

I was at home one afternoon after school i was 12 and i was alone i hade alwiz wanted to try on some of my mothers clothes since i hade no sisters and that day i did and it felt great but my mothers clothes juist wernt sexy unuf for me so i hade some freinds that hade sisters and i would go over to there house and when they wenrt looking steal some of there clothes so at this point i hade lots of clothes and makie-up but i needed a wig luckly i hade a freind that hade a sister that hade some disies that made her bald so she hade lots of wigs at her house so one do i toke on really nice blounde one it was a great one it is the one i am still wearing today and so i liked dressing so much that i just hade to do it more.

So i disided i wanted to be a girl like fulltime so i told my parents they where really great with it and so since then i was almost to hight school i disided to start hight school as a girl my parents agreed so i started as mallory robinson and everyone there thout i was a girl i dated lots of guys and everything now i am out of school doing great and and everyone i know still thinks i am a girl(even the guys i date)

amazing story ....

no really - bloodyamazing

think I saw this post on fictionmania once

RenaCD
01-18-2006, 04:20 PM
Amazing Story
No Bloody Amazing

Your 100% Deborah Just what you said! :clap:

Welcome Mallory is a Tease

Anita Mae GG
01-18-2006, 04:28 PM
I agree with the spellchecker comment. Was very had to read with all the strange spellings of things.

Reana
01-18-2006, 04:52 PM
Hi Mallory

First of all, I'd like to take this oppurtunity to welcome you to our family, it's so nice to have you here. That's a very nice story, one that I'm sure we can all relate to.

I do have one small piece of advice I'd like to share with you, a tip, so to speak. SPELLCHECKER! Try it, it's a wonderful program, I use it all the time. Also, if you rummage through your lingerie drawer I'm sure you'll find some commas and periods, these are handy from time to time too.

GypsyKaren

So glad you mentioned the Spell Check feature that appears to be available for posting to this site. I have been unsuccessful, however, in managing to download this program. Any suggestiuons, from anyone?

Ms. Donna
01-18-2006, 04:56 PM
I've had many different 'firsts', but the one that I remember the most vividly is as follows:

I was probably about fifteen at the time. I had gone up to the mall and purchased a small purse. It was light purple, with a little tassle and a thin strap which I tied in a knot so it hung just above my waist. About a week after purchasing it, I took it out, put my wallet & keys in it and went back up to the mall.

I locked up my bike, put my purse on my shoulder and went for a walk in the mall. I circled around about three times, walked out and rode home.

I know :yawn: not an especially exciting story. It was, however, the first time I went in a public place and 'broke the rules' so to speak. I wasn't in drag - not in the least. I was just some teenage boy walking around with his purple purse for all to see.

And it felt really good. :)

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Methos
01-18-2006, 05:25 PM
My first thought relating to this question was that I didn't recall any specific "first" time because there are so many different levels of "dress". What did come to mind though was the first time I had complete makeup and a wig on at the same time. This came about due to the, then, current girlfriend encouraging the makeup session and doing the makeup for me. She was already aware of my dressing desires, to some extent. She had ulterior motives for this makeup session but that's a different story altogether, so I'll just focus on the dressing w/makeup. I'm sure I would have looked somewhat ridiculous to most anyone else at the time but I was just totally overwhelmed. I literally spent hours that evening just looking at myself in the mirror. There was sexual arousal as well as a special indescribable feeling of satisfaction and serenity. This repeated itself several times after that until the newness wore off and I became more matter of fact about it. I'll never forget that first time though.:bs:

I would love to hear the story on the ulterior motives:cheeky:

Reana
01-18-2006, 06:42 PM
I would love to hear the story on the ulterior motives:cheeky:
Ok. Here it is. Others might want to consider this but most (if not all) persons posting to this site don't have the excact same situation as I did at that time. This gg that did my makeup for the first time was not the quality person that most of us would desire sharing our innermost secrets with. She did, however, possess certain attributes that were very desirable to me at the time and we did have a very lustful and sexually satisfying relationship going. My guess, as to her ulterior motive was her desire to be able to hold the pictures she took of me over my head in order to allow her a certain amount of power in the relationship. This was not a good person and I was fully aware of it but did enjoy the physical part of the relationship. Fortunately I did maintain control of the pics even though I'm sure she spent much time searching for them. It's funny how time changes things. I'm now very open with my pictures in terms of posting to some of the CD groups as well as posting many in my Yahoo profile. The most embarassing thing about those original pics, as relates to the present, is the poor dressing and overall femme image presented at that time as opposed to now (my opinion of course). :o

Lilith Moon
01-18-2006, 07:09 PM
So glad you mentioned the Spell Check feature that appears to be available for posting to this site. I have been unsuccessful, however, in managing to download this program. Any suggestiuons, from anyone?

Try Googling for Clip Torrent, a clipboard manager that includes a spell checker. Freeware.

Dawn/David
01-18-2006, 07:46 PM
I enjoyed reading your stories and I share similar ones. From as long as I can recall, I wanted to be male and would sneak into my father's side of the closet and just wear his shirts. Although they didn't look good on, it led to me doing more about pursuing the need to be male later on in life. I grew up to be ultra fem ( everyone kept telling me I wa so pretty and could never accept me ulness I played upon the fem) and one day snapped- it was a build up of wanting to be male for so long. I got the boyish hair cut I could find, got all male clothes and became known as a butch and sometimes a futch( the fem/butch look combined). I slept with scores of woman trying to live out my fantasies as a man , but that didn't work for too long as they were lesbians who really wanted to be with a woman and not a man in bed. I outgrew that and am now fem again on the outside, but stay away from relaitonships as I can't function on any longterm level as a woman or really a man. the occasional sexual encounter gets me by. I consider myself a TV(man dressed as a woman). This seems to help me get by with my issues and I know it sounds silly, I even laugh, but that is my approach. However, in the private areas , I still for the most part , reject the female parts and strap on male ones. It is just such a good feeling.
Do any of you resent being male like I resent being female and does that drive you like it does me? What drives some of you to CD? I know for me, it is my want to be male and resentment of being female. The only fun thing about being a female to me is the clothes, but you can have the rest-lol!

Darlena
01-18-2006, 08:01 PM
I was 3 yo at the time. And I do remember it well. It was in Ontario, California at my Aunt's farm. I was out playing with my female cousins when I had the urge to pee. I got to the bathroom door and it was locked. Someone's using it. Oh, too late. Mommy's going to spank me now! My Auntie took care of it though. I had to remove my now soaked pants and underwear. Then she had me put on one of my cousin's pair of pretty little floral printed panties. I was a bit embarassed at first. But as I passed by all the relatives in the next room, I was met with approval by the women(there were no men around) "Oh, look. How cute!" Was all I heard as I went back outside to play. I also remember one of my cousins was upset at her mom because it was her panties that I was wearing. I played all day in those panties. That and just my shoes and a tee shirt. Fond memories. Kisses,

Ms. Donna
01-18-2006, 08:29 PM
a futch (the fem/butch look combined).

I've described myself as sort of a femme/butch in the past. Now I have a word for it! :bs:

I consider myself a TV (man dressed as a woman). This seems to help me get by with my issues and I know it sounds silly, I even laugh, but that is my approach.

A female bodied man dressed as a women - I love it! I take it that you have the whole passing thing down pretty well. :)

We've all worked long and hard to get to where we are identity wise. There is nothing silly about how any of us define ourselves. Truth be told, we probably have a better sense of who we are than most other people!

Do any of you resent being male like I resent being female and does that drive you like it does me? What drives some of you to CD? I know for me, it is my want to be male and resentment of being female.

I can't say that I resent being male. Rather, I'm indifferent to it. While I'm sure that that I'd be happier if I were female bodied, I think that I'd ultimately wind up in the same place gender wise - somewhere between here and there. I can't stand the do the whole 'guy' thing (ugh!) and yet trying to do the whole 'girl' thing just doesn't feel right either - it's more right than the guy thing, but still not who I really am.

Love & Stuff,
Donna