PDA

View Full Version : Underdressing

Amanda L.
07-05-2014, 05:48 AM
I don't usually underdress. I try to keep my guy side separate to my girl side, keeps me sane (who am I kidding).
Anyway today I wore pantyhose under my track pants, with painted toe nails, all day. I was shifting furniture so my legs got a bit warm but not unpleasant. The compression and feel as they slid along the inside of my pants was something I could get used to.
Even went into a supermarket and thought it was a little exciting. This has been a weekend of first for me (see playing away from home post and you will get the picture)
I think I am truly happy......WOW what a revelation
Amanda x

BLUE ORCHID
07-05-2014, 06:21 AM
Hi Amanda, A good pair of leg energy pantiehose makes it all worth the while.

Teresa
07-05-2014, 07:43 AM
The thing about undersdressing is you can always take the drab layer off, I love walking the dog in a cami , bra and skirt !
You may not think you have much up top but some bras can make things more obvious than you think, as I found on a shopping trip ! Just held my head up and chest out and went for it ! I did find I had more glances from guy's, just shows where most of them are looking !

Sarah M
07-05-2014, 07:55 AM
When I have to be in guy mode I will wear a thong or a bikini or boyshorts with my jeans but I do wear the plain pocket nothing fancy girl jeans an a girls tank top under my shirt, I girl at heart an when I get home the jeans comes off an a jean skirt goes on ,,

Kitty215
07-05-2014, 08:24 AM
Pantyhose can make you feel feminine under most things. They give that snug feeling and the rub against jeans can be a way to be girl even in boy mode.

Nadya
07-05-2014, 11:20 AM
When it's cool out, I usually wear pantyhose or tights underneath my clothes. It is really exhilarating to wear that under clothes. I recently started keeping my toes painted at all times too which adds to the fun. Just be wary about when bending or reaching for something that your underdressing doesn't show. I know it happens and I'm sure it has with me, I just haven't been confronted about it.

Beverley Sims
07-05-2014, 01:25 PM
Amanda,
I can see a change happening in your dressing procedure. :)

Wasia
07-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Underdressing? Always.
I cannot remember then I was completely in boy's clothes.

Alice_2014_B
07-05-2014, 03:31 PM
I've only worn a bra for underdressing; been tempted to do more though.

JamieTG
07-05-2014, 04:11 PM
I've always been an underdresser, even when growing up. I like the feel of lingerie under my male clothes. Also the constant reminder as I'm out and about is exciting!

juliew
07-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Wear hose in the winter almost all the time.

lingerieLiz
07-05-2014, 10:24 PM
I wear mostly casual fem clothes, and underdress. I wore pantyhose back years ago for several years, but now I follow the sun for warm weather and they are too hot.

Amanda L.
07-06-2014, 05:27 AM
Amanda,
I can see a change happening in your dressing procedure. :)
Yes you might be right Bev. After the experience yesterday it might happen more regularly. I wont be doing any underdressing during work hours, with what I do and the climate it would become too uncomfortable.

Kari_B
07-06-2014, 07:10 AM
I wear panties all the time and my toenails are painted.

Donna June
07-06-2014, 07:26 AM
Now that song from a pantyhose commercial from years ago "Nothing beats a great pair of legs" is going through my head. Hose, cami's and panties underneath it all does feel nice.

Lacey New
07-06-2014, 08:30 PM
I love shopping underdressed. Winter is easier than summer obviously because a jacket or sweatshirt will hide bra straps. But no matter what time of year, I just might be the guy with the VPL.

Aubrey
07-06-2014, 11:33 PM
I really love wearing swimsuit bikini bottoms under my jeans. They are very comfortable and not noticeable (unless one of the strings pokes out). Pantyhose are nice too.

ringedjohn
07-07-2014, 07:20 AM
I wear a bra and panties every day. I like it, I have no intention of changing. I have the desire but not the circumstances to allow me to go further.

Rachel137
07-07-2014, 11:35 AM
I love to wear a bra and panties every day that I can. Camisoles too.
In the summer the bra is a bit more difficult to wear and "get away with". In the winter it is easy.
In the cooler months pantyhose are so nice to wear. I love tights and yoga pants too.

Judy
07-07-2014, 01:18 PM
I wear panties 24/7 and bras when I get home from work. During the cold and long Wisconsin winters, I can get by wearing a bra under bulkier clothes, and pantyhose to keep my legs warm too.
I love winter :)
Judy

RADER
07-07-2014, 01:22 PM
I have been wearing panties 24/7 for 10 years now. I have been ever increasing
wearing a bra, even in summer. It just feels so natural.
Rader

CDhusband-Coping2014
07-08-2014, 10:50 PM
Hello I am new to this sight. I love to wear womens underwear. I would wear them 24/7 if I could be brave enough to pull it off. I try to wear them every evening and weekends when I get the chance. I have not found a way to wear them to work on a daily basis but I would love to. My wife knows and help me buy whatever I what but I just can't bring myself to do it. Anyone have any recommendations?

CDhusband-Coping2014
07-08-2014, 10:55 PM
I just came out to my wife and my CD and I love to paint my toenails and wear panties. I know she struggles to understand and we keep talking. I think we are making progress in the right direction. I hope!!!!

CDhusband-Coping2014
07-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Kari, I love to paint my toenails. I am new to this website but I really like reading the comments from everyone. I get a feeling from painting my nails.

Ashleynn
07-08-2014, 11:06 PM
I paint my toenails if I think I can get away with it, unfortunately with my job I often change/shower at work and a lot of people have the potential to see my feet. As for anything else, if I am out running errands or going out to eat, I occasionally will underdress a bit.

JustChris
07-09-2014, 12:38 AM
I undress to some extent almost full time. I have very few pairs of mens underwear left that I keep just for "backup". I've had my legs shaved for about 5 months now, and it's so nice to have some pantyhose on underneath my pants at work. I also paint my toenails when I can, though unfortunately like Ashleynn I have weekends where I need to remove the polish. No ones questioned the shaved legs, but I don't want to take it the next level with the polish :-)

lucy_miller
07-09-2014, 05:57 AM
I under dress once i'm in for the day, I often use a run as a means to change from Bob to Lucy mode, happy and fit!

trishacd
07-09-2014, 07:02 AM
I do the same when its cooler,i wear panties all the time.im sure people have seen my undies when im bent over and i like it!

doyle nitely
07-12-2014, 05:10 AM
Every chance I get, I think I prefer to under dress than the whole nine yards, is that normal? x

Dannika
07-12-2014, 02:31 PM
Every time I open a new thread and read I realize I'm not sick or gay I simply just like the feeling of femme cloths on my body.
I too wear panties and hose under my outer wear. It turns my wife on sometimes more than it turns me on.
This is great

HipHugger
07-12-2014, 05:26 PM
I think this kind of goes to illustrate the difference between just day to day underwear and those things that are special and make us feel special - both tactily and mentally. The hug of pantyhose, or the straps of garters, maybe the embrace of a bra or the slippery whisk of panties against some loose, light pants. Some days it's just "what you have on" and don't give it a 2nd thought. Others, it's nearly constantly on your mind.

Being an underdresser myself, I can appreciate this quite well.

Ashley Wray
07-12-2014, 09:38 PM
I actually bought just some cotton panties and they fit. I noticed how soft they are compared to guys underware I literally quit wearing guys and wear the panties every day not just the fem feel but they fit and are a lot more comfortable.

Joeleen
07-14-2014, 08:50 AM
I love to underdress ever chance I get, just feels natural. Bra for the little girls and panties and love garter belt stockings, only wish I could find some wider panties in the crotch to hold the junk better

Samantha Clark
07-14-2014, 11:42 AM
As I have to limit my CD to underdressing, I undredress every day. I used to be biased against pantyhose, and wore thigh highs exclusively. Recently, however, I've changed my views and wear panty hose and tights more often. I do like the compression around my legs and my (lower abdomen) region. I just recently ordered and received some Spanx hose and tights that I really like. Since I spend most of my time in an office with A/C, the summer heat isn't an issue.

latex-steph
07-14-2014, 07:13 PM
Every once in a while I wear a corset under a loose shirt or jacket in public. The tightness around my waist makes me feel very feminine.

sfwarbonnet
07-19-2014, 11:25 AM
Amanda, I have found that support pantyhose or thigh highs are cooler in summer than regulars. I have even worn then in Las Vegas in summer, and they were OK. I like to wear pantyhose with shorts. I think they're sexy, but GG's don't often wear them.

BethanyAnn
07-19-2014, 11:40 AM
In winter I always wear hose under my slacks to work. I've always liked the feel but the support seems to help and it keeps me from getting as cold.

Bethany

Samanthasmith
07-22-2014, 10:42 AM
I just love to underdress when the cooler months arrive. I usually wear a nice pair of panties and a full slip or camisole. If i'm feeling naughty a garter belt and stockings.

JustAlex
07-22-2014, 05:07 PM
I underdress all the time. In winter I wear pantyhose and cotton teddies. They're so warm and comfy. I wear full brief panties. But I had days when I felt like pushing the envelope and done things I shouldn't have. Recently I bought some thongs, pretty much nothing to wear. Very thin stripes, little in front and that ridiculously sexy triangle in the back (why is it that it looks so good?). First time I felt like not wearing any underwear. Kind of annoying and exciting at the same time. That encouraged me to try again. Then one day it happened, the strap snapped. I was at the office and in a meeting. In retrospective... it wasn't a wise choice to wear to work... Fortunately, I always have spare underwear with me.

HelenR2
08-19-2014, 05:04 PM
Here is something you might like to consider next time you underdress in public. The other day I wore a white bra under my man's shirt and, in the mirror, it was totally invisible. I took a a video of myself using my cheap action cam and when I played it back the bra showed very clearly through the shirt, bright white. It was a bit like those X-Ray specs I remember from old comic books. I checked the mirror again, back and front, and there was not a trace showing but on the video..... bright and plain as day. It showed so clearly that I might as well have been wearing it on the outside.

CynthiaD
08-19-2014, 05:15 PM
I underdress all the time, and my doctor has recommended that I wear stockings all the time, so I always wear pantyhose. I'd wear them anyway, because I love the feel. When I don't wear them for some reason, I really miss them.

suchacutie
08-19-2014, 05:23 PM
I am also one to keep my genders separate, but some things are just sensible. Cotton panties are much cheaper than male bikinis. Jeans made for women fit my body much better than those made for men. and can also br much less expensive. When it gets cold, pantyhose can do a great job keeping me warm. It's just the practicality of it!

Kris Avery
08-19-2014, 06:36 PM
I have been wearing panties for a very long time.
I love camis too during all the cooler months and when traveling by plane.
Winter I love the painted toes, nothing quite like feeling major girly when looking down.

I wear lots of girl clothes when going out, from shorts, pants, and socks and also somewhat rarer -shirts.
Sometimes in male mode -the only thing male is my shirt ;)

I just don't go outside in total girl mode and probably never will especially in this area of the country.

jules
08-19-2014, 07:21 PM
Underdressing in nice and the nylons are good for circulation and back in the the old days men in the woods used to wear them in the winter because they kept them warm.? That's what my grandfather told me.
But don't underdress if you work in a dangerous environment. That would not be good.
And like Helen r2 pointed out make sure you can't see through the shirt. I done it with a tshirt. You could not see through it but you could see the bra straps when you looked in the mirror.
Anyway yes! Underdressing in nice.;)

Hugs

Julie summers

Diversity
08-19-2014, 07:49 PM
Hi Amanda, I'm with you on this as well. I love wearing panties and stockings (thigh high or pantyhose) under my jeans. The slick smooth feeling is amazing. It feels like I am rewarding myself all day long! Cheers!
Di

Isabella Ross
08-19-2014, 08:15 PM
Panties daily! That's my motto. Wore pretty Olga Secret Hugs under my golf shorts today. Just have to make sure the shirt stays tucked, particularly when you're bending over to mark your ball on the green...lol.

ptp009
08-19-2014, 08:56 PM
I underdress almost everyday panties bra, phose only in winter. One thing I like to do is dress as a guy with underclothes and phose with jeans girls shoes and lt make-up and go out shopping. Get some looks, but kinda inbetween what I like to dress as, soemtiems earing also. Jenn

sfwarbonnet
08-25-2014, 02:12 PM
Amanda, Try these. Alll are OK in "boy" mode. I am a practical crossdresser; usually an underdresser, but it shouldn't matter if suitable atire comes from the women's department. Wearing clothes usually associated with the opposite sex rapidly becomes normal. However, items that could be spotted as women’s clothes when underdressing, such as a bra and nylons, is more of a challenge; but when there is no reaction from either men or women that invites one to wear only womenswear. I have found these items both acceptable and practical:

!) Slacks: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

4) Bra: This is generally considered a female item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders.

5) Nylons: An MD suggested that I wear pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and sheer pantyhose are OK and are more available. I actually prefer thigh highs as they are easier to put on, they do not need to be lowered to go to the bathroom, and only one leg needs to be deep-sixed when a run becomes apparent

6) Purse: One cannot usually keep a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in the small side pockets and lack of back pockets that are typical of women’s pants. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

All these are mass-market items in the women’s department.

lydialeighTNCD
08-25-2014, 02:24 PM
my toenails are always painted & I wear a toe ring. does the trick for me. so far, anyway!

shawnsheila
08-25-2014, 02:26 PM
I under dress most of the time :) either a nice satiny/silky pair of panties or comfy microfiber and pantyhose/stockings... depending on my mood :) But I love the feel of nylons with track pants... if you have never tried it then you must... heaven! Great in the winter too!

I wish I could paint my toe nails more often but I teach martial arts and that would really raise eyebrows with the students and other instructors.

Starr
08-25-2014, 08:44 PM
I think I have taken the next step.... I only wear panties .. all the time.. most all my clothes are female be it shorts or jeans.. of course I have dresses too.. I wear my jeans or shorts wherever I go.. and the white shorts shows the panties right thru them.. I am comfortable being fem and I just do it..

Tammy Lynn Tx
08-25-2014, 09:18 PM
Jules, I started out trucking as a logger and I can tell you, your grandfather didn't lie to you. It could get mighty cold in the woods and I wore sheer support pantyhose to help keep my feet and legs warm. And this was early 1980's and I'm sure they still wear them to stay warm to this day.

JennaGirl
08-25-2014, 09:19 PM
Amanda, Try these. Alll are OK in "boy" mode. I am a practical crossdresser; usually an underdresser, but it shouldn't matter if suitable atire comes from the women's department. Wearing clothes usually associated with the opposite sex rapidly becomes normal. However, items that could be spotted as women’s clothes when underdressing, such as a bra and nylons, is more of a challenge; but when there is no reaction from either men or women that invites one to wear only womenswear. I have found these items both acceptable and practical:

!) Pants: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

4) Bra: This is generally considered a female item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders.

5) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and sheer pantyhose are OK and are more available. I actually prefer thigh highs as they are easier to put on, they do not need to be lowered to go to the bathroom, and only one leg needs to be deep-sixed when a run becomes apparent

6) Purse: One cannot usually keep a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in the small side pockets and lack of back pockets that are typical of women’s pants. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

All these are mass-market items in the women’s department.

sfwarbonnet, what kind of purse do you mean? I have been trying to find one that could be unisex for several months. Any suggestions / pics would be helpful!! Thanks

phylis anne
08-25-2014, 09:44 PM
HI everyone,
my favorite has been bikini swim wear as it fits so much more comfy especially the bikini bra top I can always adjust this for fit a lot easier than a regular bra the only difficulty "busted" wise would be the neck strap that most have it is easy to use stuffers in them when wanted ,I have natural "A"cup so the stuffers help a bit but the best thing about underdressing is I can be dressed and standing next to ol prim and proper and she does not have a clue LOL all the while feeling great
thanks phylis

muslegirl
08-25-2014, 10:13 PM
i really love wearing panties..at work..everywhere...love painted toe nails..pink and sparkily! Wish I could wear a bra but it would show..my clothing is tight...weight lifter..too much muscle..I am amazed by how terrific you all look! I cant quite pull off the pass thing..go out in my yard with girl shorts and shirts but never farther...shaved legs are a must!! cant stand body hair.. would get rid of all of it if i could!

Justine Time
08-26-2014, 02:45 PM
My vote is always for the feel of smooth thigh-highs and panties, even under the most masculine of attire (unless I'm going somewhere that I'll have to change/undress, of course.)

shelly1
08-27-2014, 10:04 AM
I always wear panties, thigh highs and a cami when I go out it feels great. I just wish I could do it 24/7

WendyMoore502
08-27-2014, 10:41 AM
I like trying to see what shoes I can wear. I have several pairs of boots and Flats that don't draw too much attention.
I have also started trying a couple of sandal styles as well.

Mostly people just don't notice.

-Wendy

sfwarbonnet
09-06-2014, 11:59 AM
sfwarbonnet, what kind of purse do you mean? I have been trying to find one that could be unisex for several months. Any suggestions / pics would be helpful!! Thanks

I started carrying a small purse to carry computer disks several years ago. I think it came from Walmart. Later I found it useful in general as the side pockets in women's pull-on pants are usually small and are also difficult to access when seated. I am visually-challenged and usually carry a portable CCTV, but the small purse is not big enough, so I got a small laptop carrier (sans laptop) which works fine and is unisex.

wearingtanpantyhose
09-06-2014, 12:39 PM
Underdressing keeps me balanced. I always wear panties and usually pantyhose, too. When I can, I wear topsiders with no socks (just nude pantyhose). And when I need to be a bit more formal, I wear opaque tights and no socks. In the winter, I'll sometimes wear a bra and maybe a cami. It's not the same as hitting the grocery store in a skirt, but it makes me feel better!

charlenesomeone
09-06-2014, 05:35 PM
3 weeks now panties 24/7.
Toes painted for last month and a half.
Love the feeling, but like full Monty better.
Char

Amanda L.
09-07-2014, 04:51 AM
Hi everyone
I started this thread 2 months ago to get some understanding, from others here, around the fascination with underdressing. As I said in my original post underdressing is not something I usually do and that I like to keep 'guy' me separate from 'girl' me.
Well in the past 2 months nothing has changed (how boring). I have given it a bit of a go but I have come to the firm realisation that with me its all or nothing.
My girl me and guy me do not mix and match our wardrobes. I love dressing and becoming my female self but I also love being guy me.
Whilst I can identify some character traits that spill over from girl to boy they are traits that only make me a better person. Being a woman makes me a better man, my balance is restored.
Thank you to all who have posted and visited this post. I hope it continues and more people share their views about underdressing
Luv
Amanda

Samantha_Smile
09-07-2014, 06:41 AM
I've said it before, but not in a while.

I honestly don't see the point in under-dressing. If it cant be seen, however it feels on your skin, then why bother?
The whole point for me is my appearance and behaviors.
If I wore a bra and thong, but under jeans, t-shirt and a hoody, with no wig or make-up then I don't consider that I am crossdressing, I'm just wearing women's underwear under my clothes.

Just my 2c

sfwarbonnet
09-19-2014, 02:52 PM
Smile, thanks for your opinions. I infer that to you crossdressing means that one must present themselves fully dressed as a female. This may be a goal, but presenting as a female 24/7 may not be possible due to employment and/or family considerations. An alternative to dressing fully, wearing makeup, and living as a female full-time is what I call practical crossdressing (see my post on 8/25) wherein clothes from the womens department are worn because they are comfortable and have a viable function for a male.

Samantha_Smile
09-20-2014, 12:25 PM
Smile, thanks for your opinions. I infer that to you crossdressing means that one must present themselves fully dressed as a female. This may be a goal, but presenting as a female 24/7 may not be possible due to employment and/or family considerations. An alternative to dressing fully, wearing makeup, and living as a female full-time is what I call practical crossdressing (see my post on 8/25) wherein clothes from the womens department are worn because they are comfortable and have a viable function for a male.

See, that registers in my brain as 'androgyny'. You're not presenting as a female, but you're wearing (for instance) boot cut womens jeans and a low cut top.
The word 'crossdressing', with me at least conjures up my own female self image because I identify as a CD. Therefore, crossdressing, from my view point is about the overall appearance.
Ie full makeup, wig, forms, underwear, dress, heels, nails, perfume, jewelery etc etc.
Anything less than the full package and I just see the male side (in myself anyway)

I never mentioned 24/7, as I am not 24/7. I can do this once a week and stay perfectly sane LOL

WomanAtHeart4
09-20-2014, 04:25 PM
Amanda,
There are days I just don't have time to go full e-fem (it takes forever to get total e fem) so I go under dressed. (have you spent hours getting e-fem only to realize you really dont have to go out after getting ready?). The desire to get out and feel like a women is too strong even if I am under-dressed. Instead of full e-fem I go to under dressed: minimal make-up, neutral lipstick, lip liner, women jeans (they are so comfortable), bra/forms, t-shirt, neutral shoes. Most time I go unnoticed and but enjoy the time being out experiencing the feeling of bra, bounce of forms, women, jeans, hose, etc. There are times when out in public when I show myself more (in the presence of women) than other times I am more discrete (around men) with the use of a cute unisex coat to cover breasts when needed if a bunch of guys are around. I am getting less concerned with time; I am now quite comfortable going out in jeans, white t, bra forms and navigating most store (have had and sun glasses in case that odd co-worker is in the same place). It happened one time in the city library. I turned the corner and me and this male co-worker almost bumped into each other. I was quick to cross my arm over my breast and grab my backpack to cover my other breast and excuse myself with some urgent need.

maggie_panties
09-20-2014, 04:38 PM
Panties 24x7.

sfwarbonnet
09-22-2014, 03:03 PM
See, that registers in my brain as 'androgyny'. You're not presenting as a female, but you're wearing (for instance) boot cut womens jeans and a low cut top.
The word 'crossdressing', with me at least conjures up my own female self image because I identify as a CD. Therefore, crossdressing, from my view point is about the overall appearance.
Ie full makeup, wig, forms, underwear, dress, heels, nails, perfume, jewelery etc etc.
Anything less than the full package and I just see the male side (in myself anyway)

Smile, if impersonating a female, including outerware, intimates, breasts, make-up, wig, and accessories works for you in defining crossdressing, that’s certainly OK. However, I submit that presenting as a female is a narrower definition of crossdressing than most of us here would subscribe to.

I was curious, so I looked up “crossdressing” in Wikipedia. It seems that features other than clothing are indeed mentioned, but are not required. For those of us who cannot “pass”, or must present as a male in public, underdressing, wearing clothes that are traditionally associated with the opposite sex, is a viable option. In “thinking outside to box,” one can identify and wear women’s clothing that is suitable in “boy mode.”

yamicd
09-22-2014, 03:37 PM
I am lucky enough to wear my nylon panties every single day and when the weather is cooler I ad a nylon camisole under my t-shirts. When it get very cold outside I add stockings and a nylon pants liner under my jeans.. What a wonderful feeling it is to be reminded every step how lucky I am..

Dianne

mechamoose
09-22-2014, 04:12 PM
I wish I could paint my toe nails more often but I teach martial arts and that would really raise eyebrows with the students and other instructors.

I challenge your shyness on that. I have literally been in this fight situation (wearing sandals):

Ok, my toes are pink and sparkly.. I also have 10 years of training and a garage full of trophies.

Which do *you* think matters more in the next few minutes?

Seriously. Put those nails out there. It is a signal of strength, not of vulnerability.

<== Kung Fu. 10 years, 6 different open hand systems, 18 different weapons. Top 3 in every competition I have ever been in.

Nails? Seriously? Make them glow in the dark and dare someone to challenge you about that!

- MM

sandys40c
09-22-2014, 08:32 PM
I underdress as often as I can. I wish it was every day, but at my work that is not always possible or practical.

Tracii G
09-22-2014, 09:13 PM
I agree on pantyhose in the winter under jeans or work pants.
Underdressing is no big deal just wear what you want nobody is going to know or care for that matter.

I was out with some shooting sports buddies that are high testosterone types and while helping them work on a car one saw my lace trimmed pink satin panties as I bent over in the engine compartment.
He gave me a funny look and said well you have the long hair to go with them.I said thanks now try to start your car I think I found the problem.
That was the end of it nothing else has been said about it.
I didn't act ashamed or scream out "I'm not Gay" and make a big deal out of it.
If you don't act like its a big deal it wont be.
What guy would admit to his buddies he was looking at your ass and panties?

heather ann martin
09-26-2014, 01:13 AM
Yes when I was working "underdressing" was my own little rebellion.

sfwarbonnet
09-26-2014, 11:13 AM
I agree on pantyhose in the winter under jeans or work pants.
Underdressing is no big deal just wear what you want nobody is going to know or care for that matter.

I was out with some shooting sports buddies that are high testosterone types and while helping them work on a car one saw my lace trimmed pink satin panties as I bent over in the engine compartment.
He gave me a funny look and said well you have the long hair to go with them.I said thanks now try to start your car I think I found the problem.
That was the end of it nothing else has been said about it.
I didn't act ashamed or scream out "I'm not Gay" and make a big deal out of it.
If you don't act like its a big deal it wont be.
What guy would admit to his buddies he was looking at your ass and panties?

I'd suggest wearing a short slip to hide pantyhose and panty tops.

Judy
09-26-2014, 12:07 PM
Really...when you think about this topic, how many of our SO's wear a dress or skirt on a daily basis? I know that my wife for one wouldn't wear a dress or a skirt if her life depended on it. She wears mostly blue jeans or "chinos" daily, but underneath she wears panties and a bra. Does this make her a CD? Of course not!

If we wear panties and a bra under our blue jeans and blouse (shirt), and nobody notices it, so be it.

For me it seems like it really shouldn't matter what we wear for underwear as long as we don't flaunt it or show it off intentionally. Look at the woman next to you...on the average, can you tell what she's under wearing? She's probably wearing something that's "comfortable" to her. That's what I do too! :)

Lydia Hamilton
09-26-2014, 04:00 PM
I never knew it was called "under dressing", ha! new one for me. I only own one pair of men's underwear, susposed to be for doctor visits. But I had to get a shot a while back and the nurse insisted in giving it in the rump. So, dropped my pants and panties and got the shot. You know, who cares. I just returned from getting building materials at the lumberyard. I borrowed my neighbors trailer. All the while I am wearing shorts, nude pantyhose and sneakers and yes I shave my legs. I could never pass and am quite envious of all the smashing and beautiful ladies I see here. I think you should enjoy life as you can. Lydia

SmoothLegs
09-27-2014, 09:35 AM
Nothing more great than a smooth leg shave and wearing stockings under track pants or jeans ..Been the norm for me for years .. Amazing feeling !

sfwarbonnet
10-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Really...when you think about this topic, how many of our SO's wear a dress or skirt on a daily basis? I know that my wife for one wouldn't wear a dress or a skirt if her life depended on it. She wears mostly blue jeans or "chinos" daily, but underneath she wears panties and a bra. Does this make her a CD? Of course not!

If we wear panties and a bra under our blue jeans and blouse (shirt), and nobody notices it, so be it.

For me it seems like it really shouldn't matter what we wear for underwear as long as we don't flaunt it or show it off intentionally. Look at the woman next to you...on the average, can you tell what she's under wearing? She's probably wearing something that's "comfortable" to her. That's what I do too! :)

I agree. It just happens that most items that are comfortable and make sense come from the womens department. Their origin shouldn't matter...

P.S. My wife doesn't have any dresses or skirts either. She always wears slacks; hers and mine are the same size but she is very posessive about what's hers. Some of her bras also "fit," and I have worn them to verify that wearing a bra makes it less likely that non-adjustable slip straps will fall off.

cotton panty man
10-17-2014, 10:40 PM
I wear thong panties or cheeky panties 24 /7. mini skirts & short dresses when I can . I like the bare leg feel. All the time. Pantyhose make my legs itch.lol.

Amanda L.
10-18-2014, 12:24 AM
If I may reply to my own thread, I have commented that underdressing is something I generally don't do. I am an all or nothing girl and never the twain shall meet. Hmmm! so I thought. On my recent holiday (posted elsewhere) my friend, Donna, her wife and I went shopping on my first day there. We went out in complete guy mode (except for one of us) with the exception of bright red nails from the night before. I bought an outfit, make up and jewellery from several stores (oh and a really cut bright pink skirt) all with my nails clearly visible. I got a nice complement from a SA and a couple of smiles from others.
Does this fit into the Underdressing category?
Luv
Amanda