PDA

View Full Version : He's A Lady--whatcha all thinkin' grrlies?

KewTnCurvy GG
10-03-2004, 05:47 AM
Hi, the kewster here.....
just a wonderin' whatcha all thinkin' bout this new 'reality tv' (reality tv, if that's not an oxymoron don't know what is)??? haven't seen anything here about it so thought i'd start a thread and ask. i don't know much about it.

hugs
kew

Sara Kat
10-03-2004, 03:16 PM
just a wonderin' whatcha all thinkin' bout this new 'reality tv' (reality tv, if that's not an oxymoron don't know what is)??? haven't seen anything here about it so thought i'd start a thread and ask. i don't know much about it.
Should be interesting to see. I wish I could get on that show! :D

Sarah Cummings
10-04-2004, 06:49 PM
One good example of a "REALITY" show is "SURVIVOR" :eek: . I don't mean to put down what other people like to watch, BUT, If the producers wanted a "REAL" reality show, then let them plant spy cameras on a deserted island and bring x amount of people there without bias on genre,color,religion, etc, etc. Then they are NOT to know "How long they will be there" AND "NO CAMERA CREW" The contestants will be the "ONLY" people there!!! OR Even better yet, Put the two presidential candidates on the streets of NYC with no money, no place to sleep, etc :eek: . So they would be homeless, with no Idea of when this will end :D. Then if they survive, the one who has more of an understanding of what it's like to be homeless can be prez. :rolleyes: NOW, that's "REALITY" Julie is right, the $$$$$$$$$$ is ALL that matters. Love Sarah

Marianne
10-05-2004, 07:49 PM
That's a pity.

I had high hopes for this show, but it looks like it's just another bit of 'tittilation' (pun intended).

As for 'Survivor', pfooie.

I was involved in a long discussion with some very close friends of mine, we played 'Survivor' by voting on which of the folks would actually survive. I got the 'prize' because most of my friends said I'd vanish into the jungle for a week and come back out fed, clothed and heavily armed.

Survivor? ptooie. None of them could start a fire by rubbing two boy scouts together! :)

Seana
10-06-2004, 03:13 AM
You guys are sounding more like women every day.Finally there's a show,A REALITY SHOW,on xdressing and you pick out all the negatives.Are you mostly upset because it wasnt your idea or because you all think you were the first xdresser?I would have thought we of all people would embrace this situation and support it,but maybe I'm wrong....we are bitches...Seana

Danielle1960
10-06-2004, 04:19 PM
Yea they might not be. But I think at the end of the show you'll find that one or more are. After all how do you run a finalle on a show that would otherwise come to a slow conclusion. I wish they had asked me!! :)

BiOpi
10-09-2004, 10:04 PM
Hi, the kewster here.....

hugs
kew

I don't like "reality TV" shows as I generally find them insulting both to intelligence and good taste. Although I did watch Last Comic Standing (though I quite watching because of the nasty things they'd say about the other contestants). I just don't see that as entertainment. If it's a sitcom, that's fine, that's some writer making up weird stuff for a laugh. When I see that on a "reality tv" show, I just can't help but thinking that there are people out there that take it for its face value.

After I heard about the gay reality tv show I just avoid them all at all costs. :D

Katie Ashe
04-08-2005, 11:28 AM
I did not miss a show. I total wished it was me up there. Tons of fun. I could use the money for sure, Alberta was the best! Real tv is getting old thought, need to bring back chip & dale, and tom & jerry. Bab's Bunny was the best. Well there is my 2 cents worth.

Katie

PixieTits
04-08-2005, 11:36 AM
I agree, it's likely to be total crap, but I'll appreciate anything that brings xdressing into public view as a good thing. Yes, it's likely to be totally unrealistic, but it might take away some prejudice, so how can that be bad?

Damyin_Ryon
04-08-2005, 01:33 PM
He's a lady was a really good show, I watched the whole season last year... It was amazing to see the ways these men transformed... and many looked good too. Watch it, don't form an opinion unless you've seen it, it really isn't bashing the CD community, if anything, it's making people aware of it.