PDA

View Full Version : You might be amazed to know...

pattied
01-18-2006, 10:29 AM
I sent my wife this link (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19701&referrerid=20066) about first time tips for going to a club. She told me during dinner that it took her a long time to realize the images in the thread were of mostly XD, not gg.

And as we have never been to a drag club, separately or otherwise, we discussed the comments of the post. Are there any other places anyone might recommend in New England? We are interested, and would love help and advice.

Also, we are curious to know if anyone have suggestions/recommendations about nail salons and spa treatments in and around the greater Boston area. Any help would be nice. Since we moved here, my wife has yet to find a nail salon, and we would like to find one that we could both frequent, together.

Thanks!!!

PD:bs:

uknowhoo
01-18-2006, 12:45 PM
She told me during dinner that it took her a long time to realize the images in the thread were of mostly XD, not gg.

Flattery will get you nowhere? Don't believe it! ;)

Hugs,

Tammi

sorry, can't help with the Boston thing.

Holly
01-18-2006, 11:56 PM
Pattie I can't help you with any clubs in the greater Boston area... never been to the northeast US. Can't offer any specifics on the nail issue as well. You might try calling a few places and just ask straight out of they provide services for for men as well as ladies. My wife and I go together for our fills all the time. The techs enjoy putting cute designs on my nails... and I do too! :D

cmiller1031
01-19-2006, 08:13 AM
PD,

If you happen to find a better place in Boston, or a place for nails, please let me know as well, as my wife and I have been looking for a place to go to check out the cd scene and maybe get the nerve for me to go somewhere dressed. I have heard bad things about Jaques as well.

As for nails, I agree with just calling and asking. It is annonomous when you call, so feel free and ask. I have done this a few times when looking for larger sized (I am big) clothing for myself. I have called and asked if they carried clothing in x size. They must have know it was for me, but I did not care.