PDA

View Full Version : How did you meet your "Other" for the first time in person ?

Kelly DeWinter
07-07-2014, 10:57 AM
.... Wife,Husband,Spouse,Girlfriend,Boyfriend,SO

This is from another thread, different topic, but I thought it would be good to share how we met or 'other' for the first time in person. Share a bit how did you meet, and how it went.

The first time Jeannie met Kelly in person, we went to True Colors for a photo session. First we had Amanda do Jeannie,s Makeup and we had our photos take together as boyfriend and girlfriend. Then we had Amanda do my makeup for Kelly. She watched the whole process, I had some photos taken in a couple of outfits, Then she surprised me by picking out an outfit for her and we had photos taken together. Jeanie thought the who process was more like a theatrical production then anything else. It was a long but good day. :) Jeannie has never treated my fem side as a third person. I think having my make up done professionally allowed Jeannie to understand that Kelly is a serious part of who I am as a person. Including Jeannie in the process allowed her to be a part in a good way by not making her be on the sidelines. There is no 'her' or 'him' . Afterwards we took a drive, did some shopping and had a great talk.

5150 Girl
07-07-2014, 11:11 AM
I was barhopping (as the DD) with some friends. It was Halloween, and an election year.... I was Sarah Palin that year...

PaulaQ
07-07-2014, 12:21 PM
I met both of my partners in trans support groups. One was in a therapy group - you really get to know someone when you both spill your guts in a therapy group. We are so much alike in so many ways it's almost scary. We were friends for 2-3 months before we got together. She didn't have a car, so I often gave her a ride home. (I do this for others, too.)

Our group frequently goes out to dinner after our therapy session. One evening at dinner, she passed behind me, and just gently caressed my shoulder. I felt electricity from her touch. I called her afterward, asked "what just happened?" And she told me she'd wanted to do that for weeks. We went out that same week, and it just took off from there.

The other I met in a more general trans support meeting. It was her first time there, she was in boy mode, and scared as hell. I talked to her a lot - i could relate to her fears, I remember well those feelings at my first TG support group meeting. I met her for a second time a month later at the same meeting. This time she was dressed. We exchanged numbers, went out once, again with her as a guy and then things started up. It took a little while to get her comfortable with being en femme in public. She was a lifelong CD, and just an almost classic case of TS. But she was really scared at first. We've mostly gotten her through that though.

Beverley Sims
07-07-2014, 01:12 PM
I remember years ago meeting a couple of girls who hit on me straight away.
Surprisingly we got on well and had lasting relationships.

They were girls with lesbian tendencies and with my deeper voice they thought I was one too.
The surprise came later and it was all quite pleasant.

kimdl93
07-07-2014, 01:24 PM
My wife knew about my CDing before we were engaged and over a number of years i dressed a bit more in her presence, but stopped short of presenting completely as a woman in her presence, although I dressed completely more than 1/2 time. Finally, I told her I really needed to go all the way. So one day, she was gone for a few hours...I was dressed and made up, and texted her to see if she was ready to see me. She somewhat reluctantly agreed and we spent the remainder of the afternoon together. It was smooth sailing for a long time, then a few months ago,she expressed some reservations and asked for a break from it and I've been accommodating her ever since. I hope we can get back on track soon.

2B Natasha
07-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Hey Kelly
Well. She met half of me the first time that we reconnected. Reconnected as in we went to High school together but had lost contact with each other after that for almost 19 years. How she met half of me was that we had connect on FB and chatted for awhile there. Then in emails and then decided I would go to her house for lunch on day. That was going to be a Saturday. The previous night I had been out with some friends till the early morning hours and slept in a bit to get over the hang over and generally rest up. anyway. So I get ready to g over to her house and on with pants and shirt, flip flops. stop at the store get some flowers. Girls like flowers. So when I got there. she opens the door. I almost punch her in the face with the flowers. I was closer to the door then I thought and she was allot closer to me then I realized. Now remember I had been out. So nails both toes and fingers where a deep shade of red. Mascara and eyeliner left over that I didn't was off good enough. Damn these glasses. We sat and talk. I told her why the make-up and polish. No issue.

Later about 3 weeks later we decided to go clubbing. So I go my girly on, sort of. I had to go over to her house to finish for stupid reason. So not only did she get to see me in my less then glorious look but also got to see the process of how I got there. These where the early days of full on crossdressing for me. So the make-up was a little to heavy. The skirts a little to short. The hair a bit of a mess. Thank heavens I'm better now. I look back now at pictures and think I looked like a hooker. But it was a phase I had to go through. We all do. Steep learning curve that.

So that night she got to see the whole show. 2 years later we married and still are. We still go out as to girl's and still enjoy each others company as much now as then.

cheers

RADER
07-07-2014, 01:49 PM
I met my wife on a blind date; A week later I picked her up at her Daughters house on a Saturday night.
I was standing near the front door and could see the TV running in the Living Room. There was a awards
program on the TV and they where showing some red carpet dresses. As my then "Date" came up to meet me,
I showed her a dress that I liked on the TV. I then said that I liked the dress, and wished it came in my size.
Nothing was said further until 3 dates later, when at a BBQ with some friends she asked me how many dresses
I had. Well I just have a few skirts and tops. It started to rain, and we went to my house for cover, it was only
a short distance away. She then asked me to show her my skirt and top. So I reluctantly went up stairs and put
on a skirt and a Top. She asked all the usual questions, and 6 months later we where Married, and for 19+ years,
we where very happy; until the Angles came for her.
Rader