PDA

View Full Version : New breast forms tomorrow....

RuthWilson
07-07-2014, 05:00 PM
In re-building Ruth after her third or fourth purge in order to go straight she has found a place in London which will deliver to an anonymous post box.
I am visiting London for a few days, and have rented a poste restante, and will travel back to Ireland by train and boat so as not to have the forms show up in y hand luggage at an airport.
Sheesh, the trouble to stay anonymous//Ruth

BeccaClark
07-07-2014, 06:55 PM
I bet you're excited for the forms! I'm excited FOR you! :)

Amanda L.
07-08-2014, 06:44 AM
After hearing of others experiences with purging I don't think I could do it. I love all my things, especially the forms. It has taken a long time to rationalise this behaviour so now I just try to accept and have fun with it.
Smuggling forms across the water, be careful its not a booby trap
Amanda

CarlaWestin
07-08-2014, 07:01 AM
After hearing of others experiences with purging I don't think I could do it. I love all my things, especially the forms. It has taken a long time to rationalise this behaviour so now I just try to accept and have fun with it.
Smuggling forms across the water, be careful its not a booby trap
Amanda

Yeah, the purge thing really serves no purpose and only causes you to spend more money and long for the things you threw away.

Booby trap?

:straightface:

Jaylyn
07-08-2014, 07:53 AM
Purges are no more for me. I have decided they are too costly. I love my forms and yes we do crazy out of the way things to make sure we can dress.

Tina G
07-08-2014, 08:13 AM
Purges are always no fun but i will say good for you Ruth enjoy the new forms.

Tina

missVS
07-08-2014, 09:02 AM
A new set of forms is always nice. I could not imagine what I would do without all my goodies. Don't think I will ever purge. Too happy with what I am doing.

Beverley Sims
07-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Not to mention the cost.

Judith96a
07-09-2014, 10:41 AM
Ruth,
I'm sorry that I'm only spotting your post now. Hope that you had (or have if you're still here) fun while in London.
Judith