PDA

View Full Version : My day out

Michelle I
01-18-2006, 12:58 PM
Well, I braved the cold, the snow and ice to go to the salon for a new style, I came close to staying home but Melissa insisted.
I posted several pictures on the picture page. I wore my black skirt and blue top with my newest wig. It was scarry driving, think I might end up in a ditch or in an accident but I went on.
When I arrived at ths salon, my stylist agreed to take some pictures of me. She straighten the wig up and took several photos, and then went to the task of transforming my real hair.
Since I have another stylist that cuts my hair (in drab), Bec wanted to know what kind of cut I now had. I explained it to her and after much curling, teasing and combing I was done. The time in the stylist chair is way to short for me:cry: .

I then went to the mall, not many people there due to the weather. I bought two pair of shoes at Payless, the clerk wanted to know if I needed hose or anything else. We looked at hose and I ended up buying several pairs.
Then to Lane Bryants where I spent way too much, but got the great red top in the picture on the picture page.
The day has went too fast, but Much :bs: fun.

DanaJ
01-18-2006, 01:05 PM
Thanks for sharing Melissa! It sounded like a fun day - and I definitely agree with you, the time spent "in the chair" always seems to pass too quickly :)

GypsyKaren
01-18-2006, 01:11 PM
Hi Melissa

Oh, you just can't beat being out and about, can you? I went to the salon a couple of times for a new style and I felt so special sitting in the chair and being fussed over. Oh, you just can't beat being a girl!

GypsyKaren

Carlacd
01-18-2006, 01:31 PM
Melissa,

You are so right. Just had my first makeover this past weekend and can hardly wait to get back in the chair. Enjoy while you can.

Michelle I
01-18-2006, 10:26 PM
DanaJ: yes it was a fun day.

GypsyKaren:I love being out and about, the only problem is when Melissa has to go into the background.

carlacd: its so much fun, I can only wait until the next time

Denise01
01-18-2006, 11:40 PM
Thanks for sharing Melissa:

The first time i went out fully femme and wearing a skirt, it was a very happy experience and now i am fully hooked on it.

I was in dress barn, looking around, the sales girl came and asked me if she could help. While I did not plan on buying anything, she was a great help and i ended up buying a skirt suit they had on sale for half price.

I could have not been treated any better, and was treated like any other lady in the store shopping

Denise;)