PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning Clothes Drawers

Robyn-aus
07-08-2014, 05:26 AM
I had to have a clean up of all my chest of drawers so I can fit all my womens clothes in My wife gave me a hand and commented on all my bras and panties All good comments but It was great fun Robyn xx

Tina G
07-08-2014, 06:17 AM
Haven't had to do that yet myself but sounds like you had a good time :)

Tina

Amanda L.
07-08-2014, 06:23 AM
This is something I just couldn't be bothered with in boy mode but when femmed up I love laying all my girly things out and experimenting with different coordination's.
I hope you had an awesome time doing it especially with the wife helping
Amanda

BLUE ORCHID
07-08-2014, 06:53 AM
Hi Robyn, It's always fun folding the lingerie and putting it away.
It sounds like you have a very special wife.:daydreaming:

Andy66
07-08-2014, 08:01 AM
Its good to go through and weed out the holy underwear a couple of times a year. lol!

Jaylyn
07-08-2014, 08:14 AM
It's always been better shopping and cleaning and cooking with the wife's blessing and her helping.

UNDERDRESSER
07-08-2014, 10:56 AM
I need to weed out stuff I will never wear again, I am a terrible hoarder. Good opportunity this week, SO is away, I can spread everything out to my hearts content, and it's a good time to do the refinish on the chest of drawers I rescued as well. I never had many pairs of pants at one time, but since getting into wearing skirts, and experimenting with cheap ones from the thrift stores, I have really built up a number of them.

bridget thronton
07-08-2014, 11:01 AM
Have started to weed my closet (donating things I do not wear). Should tackle my drawers too.

kimdl93
07-08-2014, 11:41 AM
I'm just a little OCD....ok, some might say more than a little. So, I routinely go through my underwear drawers to make sure my panties, bras, and shapers are neatly folded and sorted by cut and color. I also alphabetized phone messages....

Sharon B.
07-08-2014, 11:54 AM
I am going to do that this afternoon but find it more enjoyable whenever I am dressed as a woman. So now I am in the process of becoming a woman for the day.

Adriana Moretti
07-08-2014, 12:14 PM
I need to weed out stuff I will never wear again, I am a terrible hoarder. . I do this every few months...out with the old, in with the new. If i dont wear it often anymore it's gone...now i have space for the new...maybe i will go shopping today hmmmmmm

CONSUELO
07-08-2014, 12:22 PM
I don't clean out my underwear draw often enough. I have lots of old knickers that need to go but I find uses for them such as wearing them when I am doing messy and sweaty work. I always wear knickers under my lycra bicycle shorts and that duty falls to old and comfortable knickers. Finally, they are relegated to the old rags box and see out their days cleaning things. Nylon knickers are great for polishing chrome trim on cars for instance. After that they are hurled into the rubbish bin.
I am loathe to throw away slips and half slips and corsets etc. and one thing I love to do is find an old half slip and remember when I bought it and all of the good memories that are associated with wearing it.

Beverley Sims
07-09-2014, 09:51 AM
That is a nice positive feeling Robyn.

Badwolf
07-09-2014, 01:20 PM
I've got a few things I need to toss up on E-Bay or give away. They don't fit me anymore, or I've found stuff that works MUCH better for me.

Amylou2014
07-09-2014, 01:25 PM
Me and my husband have fun doing this:) I try to tell him now, (since he doesn't have to hide anymore),that he doesn't have to have a folded dress in a box somewhere, now he can try on things. Pick out stuff that's right for his body.and get rid of stuff that doesn't look as good.

I help him pick out the good stuff now :)