PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the help, advice and support.

tamaralynn
07-08-2014, 11:12 AM
When I joined three years ago, I thought I would be a lot more active from a participation standpoint. I find that I just don't write a lot on any social media although I have lots to say.

What I am saying is, thank you to all of you who do. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have a place to find those like me. Those who struggle, those who have acceptance, and those somewhere in the middle. All of you that feel free to share your lives with the rest of us. I would like to say more, but so many of my questions are brought up by others and the advice and support I could give is well beyond what I know. I just end up watching. That may be alright for some of us.

I just wanted to finally take the time to let you know that there are some on the forum who stay in the "shadows" but could not get by without the rest of you. They check in regularly for therapy, enjoyment, peace, and admiration.

So Thanks,

Tami

Dani0948
07-08-2014, 01:49 PM
I log on almost every day but seldom reply because someone almost always says what I would have said. I too value the advice and information that flows here every day.
Dani

Kate Simmons
07-08-2014, 02:07 PM
We all contribute and support one another just by being here Hon. Thank you. :)

Princess Grandpa
07-08-2014, 02:56 PM
I'm glad you found help here. I know I have too. So many things I didn't understand about myself and the world around me.

Hug
Rita

Christen
07-08-2014, 05:19 PM
That's a lovely sentiment!

Christen x

hope springs
07-08-2014, 08:17 PM
That was a very thoughtful post. Until you posted i hadn't considered the lurkers. So hey lurkers, its ok to post. Everyone's viewpoint makes this place a richer place to be.

BLUE ORCHID
07-08-2014, 08:41 PM
Hi Tami, You are coming up on your third anniversary here I am sure that you
must've had a lot of your questions answered just from just setting back
reading the thousands of great posts on this forum.
If ever you need help with something I'm sure someone will have an answer for you.

When you are here , You are home !!

bridget thronton
07-09-2014, 12:58 AM
It is an interesting family here - but I am thankful to know each of you.

michelle60
07-09-2014, 01:15 AM
I too would like to say thank you I log in just about every day but do not post not much to say but reading the post have been help full for me again I say thank you michelle 60

Robinsinclair
07-09-2014, 01:44 AM
That's nicely said for myself and I'd guess many more.

Even if I don't write, I get a lot of support from reading what others have written.

The moderators deserve credit too - this board is exceptionally well run. Thanks for that!

Amanda L.
07-09-2014, 06:46 AM
Agreed. This forum has been responsible for uplifting my spirits about myself and enabled me to meet many wonderful people who a I am happy to call friends. Tamaralynn I hope you continue to find the answers and support you seek through this forum. Never be afraid to find out who you are even if it seems confrontational.
I would also like echo Robinsinclairs appreciation for the Moderators. They do a tremendous job of keeping this forum on track.
Cheers
Amanda

CarlaWestin
07-09-2014, 06:53 AM
Yeah, me too! To like, everything y'all wrote. I love the fast pace of this forum and quality of the contributions. There's also a broad spectrum of participants so you really get some variety.

Beverley Sims
07-09-2014, 07:48 AM
Tamaralynn,
Being a watcher is a supporter too, as is an infrequent and thoughtful reply. :)