PDA

View Full Version : Another passing thread

Christie ann
07-08-2014, 03:44 PM
So...this afternoon I had the chance to do a little sun bathing in a bra and panty. Those tan line discussions certainly got in my head. I decided to set the timer for 10 minutes because I certainly don't need conspicuous tan lines, just a barely discernible strap line would do. anyway. I am laying out in the back yard when a light plane travels over head. No big deal there is a nearby small airport. But a few moments later it does another loop around the neighborhood and another. I know there are many different reasons that a plane might do orbits around my neighborhood but I decided that it was because they were gawking at some woman sun bathing in her back yard. So, yes I can pass from 1000 feet straight up!

Kate Simmons
07-08-2014, 05:51 PM
You'd have known for sure if someone parachuted down Hon. ;):)

kimdl93
07-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Living in the flight path of IAH, I still see a fair number of low flying aircraft. So far, no one has circled, but honestly they have way too much else to focus on at that altitude.

Ashley Lyn
07-08-2014, 07:23 PM
not sure if I'd pass from that far up, but it would be nice to think so..
SO says I have a 'really cute butt'.. considering..!

Saepe
07-08-2014, 07:32 PM
I live right under the take-off path of my local airport. It's far too close to the airport for any pilot to risk circling around. But that's great that you passed!

Melissa_59
07-08-2014, 08:04 PM
So, yes I can pass from 1000 feet straight up!

w00t! Nice!

I only pass if I'm just outside of one astronomical unit, and that's only if Stevie Wonder is the spectator.

~Mel

hope springs
07-08-2014, 08:12 PM
w00t! Nice!

I only pass if I'm just outside of one astronomical unit, and that's only if Stevie Wonder is the spectator.

~Mel

The distance from the sun to the earth. Hello fellow astronomy buff :)

Michelle789
07-08-2014, 08:15 PM
Lol, you're not getting clocked at that altitude, and you're not passing at that altitude. I'd say at that altitude they might not even see you. They'll probably see your house and maybe your pool, but even if they see you they're probably not gendering you either way, oh, and did I say they might not see you.

I agree with others posted here that the pilots have way too many other things to be concerned about that some woman sunbathing and definitely the last thing on their mind is clocking a crossdresser. I'm sure the passengers feel the same way too they really just don't care about you. Sorry.

I live under the flight path of Burbank airport and after living there for three years I hardly even notice the noise of the planes. They certainly don't care what some crossdresser, woman, or anyone else is doing on the ground. Their number one concern is landing or taking the plane off the ground safely. The passengers number one concern is the same thing, believe me.

Connie.Marie
07-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Michelle, Not so fast...

Christie ann says that she is near an airport, so as a private pilot of a small (as in 2 seater Grumman) airplane, I can tell you that there is not that much to do if not landing or taking off. Also at 1,000 feet, it's amazing what you can see from the air (10,000 feet is a whole different story). The pilot would certainly be able to see a person a that height. Since she had a bikini on (bra & panties), she would have been identified as a lady. When pilots are learning how to fly, they do turns around a point. My guess is that this pilot saw Christie & decided to do some turns around her point..

Way to grab some attention Christie !

Hugs, Connie Marie

BLUE ORCHID
07-08-2014, 08:50 PM
:daydreaming:Hi Christie Ann, The next time that you check Google Earth for your address
it will probably show a Bikini clad sun bather lying in your back yard.:daydreaming:

Melissa_59
07-08-2014, 09:50 PM
The distance from the sun to the earth. Hello fellow astronomy buff :)

Nice to meet you! I thought about using "parsec" (parallax of one arcsecond but you knew that :) ) but ever since that horrible misuse in Star Wars, I've stayed away from saying it.

~Mel

Beverley Sims
07-09-2014, 09:28 AM
Christie,
These days I don't bother to pass, just keeping up is hard enough. :)

My friend is a locomotive engineer and in the summertime he passes a lot of back yards, trouble is there is no opportunity for a second look unless you get to do a quick return trip.

Judith96a
07-09-2014, 10:55 AM
:daydreaming:Hi Christie Ann, The next time that you check Google Earth for your address
it will probably show a Bikini clad sun bather lying in your back yard.:daydreaming:

That could be "interesting" depending on how out you are to your SO / anyone who knows your address.

Badwolf
07-09-2014, 11:25 AM
Low flying planes are like low buildings, you can easily gender someone wearing gendered clothing. It would take a very masculine body to make people puzzled.

Leslie Langford
07-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Hmmm...another case of unauthorized surveillance, perhaps? Does Edward Snowden know about this, and is he prepared to blow the whistle? ;)