PDA

View Full Version : Time to think while driving, always a dangerous outcome

BillieAnneJean
07-08-2014, 09:18 PM
I had to do some travelling again. Time to ponder life's mysteries. Maybe I should not do that.

The last time I was really happy as a guy was back when I was in my mid to late thirties, maybe early forties. I had a great wardrobe. I even had a white linen suit and white shoes to go with it. Plus sports coats, shirts, ties, sweaters, shirts in all kinds of colors and fabrics. I had a full head of hair and was buff. I was very stylish and in fashion at the time. Colorful but manly clothes.

I never ever had any attraction to guys. But women, definitely. And because of their ability to just go along for the ride and have multiple orgasms, I envied them. I never wanted to be a woman. Well maybe an alien or a witch would turn me in to one and have me ravaged as an experiment or punishment, then return me to a guy newly chastised. But being a guy was too much fun. And having a beautiful lady at my side satisfied my need for visual stimulation.

So I wonder if maybe I was able to recreate that period in my life, the cool clothes, the full head of hair, trim body. The physical and sexual prowess. The lovely and feminine creature at my side. That maybe I wouldn't think CDing was so great.

For those of us older than fifty, ever wonder about that?
Maybe it is just that we can escape the demands of our male lives and that CDding takes about twenty years off with makeup, wig, shapewear?
Billie

JenniferR771
07-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Pondering--OK--but keep your eyes on the road, Billie.
A full head of hair and a trim body didn't slow my cd tendencies much. And my male wardrobe was pathetic. (Didn't really care.) The trim (but not really athletic) body worked out nicely for those size medium dresses. I was busy and had a lot of family things going on at the time. No attraction to guys. I never wanted to become a woman; nor any dealings with witches or aliens. However, I never forgot about crossdressing. I started again about 2 years after marriage. There was not much privacy.

So true, I think I look younger with makeup--if its thick enough. And enjoy pretty hair of various colors and styles.

lingerieLiz
07-08-2014, 10:50 PM
In my late teens and early 20a, My male wardrobe was better than most guys. My female wardrobe was actually much larger than most girls my age. Some I inherited from my sisters and the rest I purchased from where I worked or women's stores. The SAs knew the items were for me and some were happy to let me try things on. I wore a size 6 and was thin as were most women at the time. I was happy to be a guy and enjoyed relationships with girls. I enjoyed appearing as a girl but was not attracted to guys.

Not sure of your age, but I have friends into their 60s and 70s that are trim and thin. I see no relationship with age and physical appearance. I see both sexes that are trim to over weight. Determination to remain fit is the key.

Katey888
07-09-2014, 04:15 AM
Very insightful Billie, all that driving and thinking is generating something interesting... :cheer:

What you say about beautiful girls I totally go along with... I never had the wardrobe or the entourage of babes, but boy, did I fantasize about it... :D

And your last point I feel has both truth and poignancy about it... makes me both want to do more and stop at the same time... :eek:

Perhaps you should try public transport in the future... ;)

Katey x

Christen
07-09-2014, 04:20 AM
Oh God no! I'm still hot! Sorry, that was my irrepressible sense of vanity speaking. Honestly No! I look much better as a guy than I do as a girl.

Christen x

PS. still have hair.

Amanda L.
07-09-2014, 04:36 AM
Hi Billie
I can relate to just about everything you have put in your post except my male wardrobe. I never had the desire to buy clothes I didn't need (or want). My how the tables have turned since I accepted my CD side. I still don't buy much in the way of male clothes but I love shopping for female clothes and accessories.
If I think back to all the girlfriends I had I often think I have adopted style cues from all of them.
Incidentally I drive long distances and also use the time behind the wheel to think about how my life has panned out the influence that my fem self is having upon me.
BTW your avatar picture is gorgeous.
Amanda

mariehart
07-09-2014, 04:59 AM
Interesting because I would be just the opposite. I found an old work ID card the other day and though I didn't see it at the time I was cute. As for clothes, my male clothing was dull and I often only had one pair of male shoes. But I had lots of female shoes and really nice 80 clothes.
I would definitely dress more and probably permanently.

As for girls they weren't interested in me even if I was interested in them. Guys were into me but I was so far into the closest I never saw it until later.

I really didn't know what I had.

Erica Marie
07-09-2014, 05:50 AM
Im just the opposite. If I could go back to my early twenties I would have packed my bags, went back to college and Erica would have a great career now. I cant say that there is any period in my past years that I would choose being a full blooded male over being tg.

Ressie
07-09-2014, 06:12 AM
Even though I had many girlfriends when I was younger, I was compelled to try on their clothes when they were gone. Now days I don't look much younger en fem vs. drab, maybe because most of my hair is still there. I still haven't taken crossdressing to the level that many here have.

CarlaWestin
07-09-2014, 07:26 AM
Interesting ponderings, Billie. I especially like the treatment by the aliens. I've always hoped they'd get me since I moved closer to Area 51.
I think that we always think of the what if, or rather what if I had never. I usually come to the conclusion that I am a well rounded adult male with the gift of an extra exciting persona to enjoy. I know a lot of older gentlemen my age that are still chasing that young man's life style and sometimes it's just pathetic. But, to each his own. Should I suggest crossdressing? No, no. That would not be good.

Beverley Sims
07-09-2014, 08:11 AM
It is just wistful thinking.
But 'aint it fun. :)

bimini1
07-09-2014, 09:04 PM
Billie, interesting musings as always. As I approach the 50 mark and really start to notice small things about aging, I just wish I had started a full blown femme presentation earlier, say in my mid 20's. Hell, even looking back at pics of my femme self from as early as 10 years ago, I can no longer pull it off like I'd like and the time is speeding up now. So I wish I had gotten into the full expression of it earlier.
The next few years will be very interesting as to how my desire to dress will either wax or wane. I can see myself in a silver wig in 10 years.