PDA

View Full Version : So I'm loving going out dressed way more now.

kaylyn
07-08-2014, 09:57 PM
So the other night I went to a costume party as a sexy Native American woman and we played truth or dare and one thing led to another and I had my first sexual encounter with a guy. It was amazing!!! So now I am officially bisexual lol.

jjmetro
07-08-2014, 10:02 PM
I have actually been thinking about hooking up with a guy. Ive done the role reversal with a woman, but would like to experience the "real deal"

Alice_2014_B
07-08-2014, 10:04 PM
Well there ya go!
No pics of the costume?
:)

kaylyn
07-08-2014, 10:23 PM
No I didn't have anywhere to keep a phone or camera lol and yeah I've done the reversal to...

jjmetro
07-08-2014, 10:40 PM
now I really want to try it.........

kaylyn
07-08-2014, 10:52 PM
Yeah you do!! You're in Texas too so you can get a Texas man like I did hehe.

Whenever you get enough posts send me a friend request. I want to be friends with as many ladies as I can from Texas. @jjmetro

jjmetro
07-08-2014, 11:01 PM
Im still not really sure of my preferences yet, though have yet to be with a guy, or go out in femme. not even sure where to start. I've been in the harley davidson world for so long, and everything is very macho/masculine. I need to find a whole different group to be with. I will definitly message you. almost there! 3 more posts! lol

kaylyn
07-08-2014, 11:08 PM
Lol how old are you! And yeah I was in a very macho line of work too but fell into this afterwards. I'm not gonna go into detail with what I did, I don't tell people because I don't want to relive it but yeah message me girl!! @jjmetro

jjmetro
07-08-2014, 11:19 PM
one more after this one! I'm 35. With the good and bad luck of my life I've wound up in a good situation. I'm completely over the harley davidson scene, and the motorcycle industry in general. I've seen 5 friends severely hurt in the past 2 years, and had 2 totaled bikes myself in that timeframe. I lost my left leg in the last one. biggest bummer about that is no hose/garters! or heels! is it weird that that bums me out almost more than anything else?

kaylyn
07-08-2014, 11:22 PM
I mean I never lost a limb so I don't know. I'm not really into hose so I really wouldn't know lol. I mean don't get me wrong I wear them from time to time but I'm a big corset person hehe. And I've lost friends too but it was overseas. Plus I'm more into cars. About 3 weeks ago I totalled a challenger with right at 980 HP and now I've got a 2010 Camaro SS that's putting out about 680 HP I've got some work to do but I'm hoping to get it over 1000 HP before the year is over.

jjmetro
07-08-2014, 11:29 PM
the panties were my favorite, but now, I have to say, Its the boobs. I bought a couple pairs of breast forms, and LOVE them. I come home for lunch every now and then, and put them on with a bra. LOVE them. I just wish could do the stockings/hose to complete the look. I cant shave my legs, as I wear shorts all the time (easier with the prosthetic) and people at work would notice. dressed, from the neck down, I would absolutely pass, untill you get to my leg(s).

kaylyn
07-08-2014, 11:39 PM
I don't have any breast forms. They cost to damn much lol. And I used to shave from head to toe before I went in the service but now it's annoying haha. I shave the parts that matter but I have a beard and short hair now haha.

jjmetro
07-08-2014, 11:44 PM
I got mine at Janet's Closet .com, reasonably priced and awesome. they feel and look so real, I bet they could pass a casual grope. I'm actually kinda getting into the car thing too. looking to build a T-bucket in the near future. My Harleys were either classic, or hot rods. As soon as my access here is enabled, I can post some pics. (i guess its not automatic, cause I still can't)

kaylyn
07-08-2014, 11:49 PM
I don't remember how it goes lol I've almost hit a hundred so it's been a while lol. But yeah definitely post pics lol

Kate Simmons
07-09-2014, 04:22 AM
So, evidently what you are saying is that you feel much better now? :)

Beverley Sims
07-09-2014, 08:48 AM
I am pleased that you have found your niche in life.

kaylyn
07-09-2014, 09:08 AM
Oh I absolutely feel better. No more restraints, no more caring what people think lol it's a very freeing experience.

Aubrey
07-09-2014, 10:01 AM
jjmetro - did you get the "wide" forms?

Badwolf
07-09-2014, 11:02 AM
I would love to see you in the costume as well, but I'm happy for you!

I enjoy my time out as well, but I also have different expectations.

kaylyn
07-09-2014, 11:40 AM
Next time I go out I may post a pic. I don't know though lol

Katey888
07-09-2014, 02:32 PM
This thread needs to recover a topic that can be discussed appropriately or it'll be finding its way to closure very quickly.... :)

Thank you, members.

Katey

kaylyn
07-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Sorry! Forgot we had to keep it G rated.

HelenR2
08-18-2014, 07:08 PM
jj I think I can understand more than some others might. I lost an arm in a motorcycle accident years ago and wear an artificial arm. Because of the ugly arm and all it's equally ugly straps I cannot wear anything sleeveless or short sleeved, scoop or open necks, backless, strappy..... all are out.I dream of wearing a thin strapped Summer dress, showing my arms and shoulders, the same way other girls dream of showing long legs and stocking tops. Still, you make do with what you have. When I look in the mirror I like to say 'You may be an old dog but it's the only dog you have.... Walkieeees!'. PS. Two years after losing an arm I got back on a bike and rode for another 18 years, 15 of those for a living.

HelenR2
08-18-2014, 07:13 PM
PPS. You will find good quality silicon forms on EBay, around $25. They are often the very same ones that TS/CD shops sell for $150=200