PDA

View Full Version : A challenge, Makeover by committee.

Ranee Daze
01-18-2006, 02:37 PM
Some clarification of my goal...at the end of this letter...read on. I haven't done much dressing in the last year, but I am at the point where I would like to try two weeks of dressing 24/7. From you ladies I am looking for a plan, money isn't an object, the wonder of the experience is. So please construct plans for my total feminsation starting Feb 1st. Salons, haircolour, wigs, extensions...whatever. I want to be inescapably radiant for two weeks. Are we up to it ladies?

Here's what you have to work with

Here's me in drab:
fit 5'7"
Short blonde hair
some body hair (legs chest etc.)
Mind, totally open to ideas.

The goal really is to really have no drab option for two weeks. I purged most of my wardrobe awhile ago. The plan is , since I live and work in Ottawa, to visit Montreal, Toronto or even Kingston and arrive dressed without a stitch of man-drab clothing in my luggage. To get hair, nails, permanent individual lashes, ear piercing, whatever it takes, in an inescapably feminine look so that I will have non other than the femme option. Has anyone ever had the total woman done in any of these cities by a real pro, discrete, sensitive? Any new ideas

Hugs, Ranee Daze, future fox

Fallen Angel
01-18-2006, 03:08 PM
well since your going to a salon,Have your nails done in a french tip and you may also want to do your toes the same way I get mine done in a square tip so its a bit easyer to dress and work with

DanaJ
01-18-2006, 03:13 PM
I have a better idea. Please go to a salon, and let them design the new you. We have no pix to go by, and the girls at the salon specialize in this sort of thing. They would give you a much better idea of what you should be looking for once they can take a look at you in person, see your skin tones, hair details, etc. And since money is no object, and you have no problems going to a salon, there will be no problem in obtaining their help.

Good luck, and I know we will be seeing lots of pix from you :)

KathrynW
01-18-2006, 03:17 PM
Good luck, and I know we will be seeing lots of pix from you :)
No question about it. Is there enough bandwidth here to contain all the pics? ;)

kristine239
01-18-2006, 03:22 PM
In addition to the above, why not do a full week at Transgender 2006? www.ifge.org/convention

You will have a whole week of being a girl both in the hotel and out and around the city of Philadelphia. There will be plenty of make-over and other vendors, plus a wide variety of educational workshops social activities and a lot more and 350 other people just like you to net-work with, get a lot of help and advice and meet many health care professionals.

You will have the experience of a life time.

Love Kristine

paulaN
01-18-2006, 07:48 PM
you had better get rid of that body hair befor you go to the salon.