PDA

View Full Version : Skirtboy went to school one day...

Skirtboy
01-18-2006, 02:41 PM
Today I wore my new skirt at college. I'm posting this at a school computer. Anyway, I put it on at 10:00 AM, and am still wearing it now. I've gotting a few questions, some stares, and a giggle or two. But for the most part nobody seems to care.

DanaJ
01-18-2006, 03:01 PM
May I ask, what was your purpose in doing this?

And since you said in this thread back in October http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=241881#post241881 that you have gone to class in high heels, with no details, perhaps you could elaborate a bit more this time?

Julia Cross
01-18-2006, 03:35 PM
Yes, please elaborate. Mini skirt to be provacative or long conservative skirt for a more androgynous look. What are your motives?

Julia

Nikki Dee
01-18-2006, 03:40 PM
and am I beginning to feel a damp sensation in the leg area...and no, I'm not incontinent...yet.!!!!
Nikki. x

KathrynW
01-18-2006, 03:41 PM
geeeeeez....another one? is there a full moon or what? ;)

Butterfly Bill
01-18-2006, 06:38 PM
Yeah, is there another skirt boy on here? I spent many an hour in the computer lab at the University of Kansas wearing (calf or ankle length) skirts, and feeling good and working better. But not in high heels. (One could wear high heels inconspicuously under bell botton trousers (coat of navy blue optional)).

Rosemary
01-18-2006, 07:47 PM
Yeah, is there another skirt boy on here? I spent many an hour in the computer lab at the University of Kansas wearing (calf or ankle length) skirts, and feeling good and working better. But not in high heels. (One could wear high heels inconspicuously under bell botton trousers (coat of navy blue optional)).

Hello BB

Oh my god, I had a bit of deja vu when I read this. I think you were on the other group when I spoke about going to school in a tunic rather than pants. Remember the stir that caused. I think it's safe to say now that I have thought about it, but unless I was really trying to make some sort of protest or statement, it just wouldn't be worth the uproar and ridicule I would cause for myself. On the other hand.... as long as the tunic was school regulation, I would still be in uniform...nah just kidding. :bs:

My advice to the person above is, if you really want to wear girls clothes to school, talk to the teachers first, don't just go in drag, as that will only get you into trouble with the other students as well as the teachers. They still probably wont let you do it though, unless you can get medical proof that you're a Transexual, in which case you would come under the special needs student rules.

Good luck

Mary

Butterfly Bill
01-18-2006, 08:52 PM
Hello BB

Oh my god, I had a bit of deja vu when I read this. I think you were on the other group when I spoke about going to school in a tunic rather than pants. Remember the stir that caused. I think it's safe to say now that I have thought about it, but unless I was really trying to make some sort of protest or statement, it just wouldn't be worth the uproar and ridicule I would cause for myself.
<snip>
Mary
Skirtboy sounds like he is in college, which is an entirely different trip from high school. He isn't under the thumb of his teachers anywhere near as much and his classmates are used to different people and not so demanding of conformity (unless he is still in all-freshman classes, or trying to get into a fraternity). Quite possibly there is a gay students group there, the kind of thing that is still very hard to find in a high school (at least an American one). By people's sophomore years, they may have tried several different kinds of fashion, from preppie to goth-punk. If you are going on to college, I am sure you will feel relieved and exhilarated.