PDA

View Full Version : Has any1 tried???

LilMsShy1
10-03-2004, 06:43 AM
Hi Girls,
Has any1 tried the Instant IGIA Cover? I found it on a CD site than went 2 the IGIA home page & than remebered seeing the comercials 4 it some time ago & was wondering if it really works & was hoping some of U girls may have tried it & could give me some feed back. I'm thinking about ordering it, I figured 4 $19. what the heck. I do not need 2 cover much, just my mustache area, I wore 1 4 so long that that is my only problem area. It covers pretty good with the foundation I use ( Covergirl Classic Tan) but when U really get in close U can C it.

Also, if U have not used it, please reply with what U do use & with the results U receive...

Thanx girls, Hugs...
Brianne

Krissy_Toronto
10-03-2004, 09:44 AM
Hi Girls,
Has any1 tried the Instant IGIA Cover? I found it on a CD site than went 2 the IGIA home page & than remebered seeing the comercials 4 it some time ago & was wondering if it really works & was hoping some of U girls may have tried it & could give me some feed back. I'm thinking about ordering it, I figured 4 $19. what the heck. I do not need 2 cover much, just my mustache area, I wore 1 4 so long that that is my only problem area. It covers pretty good with the foundation I use ( Covergirl Classic Tan) but when U really get in close U can C it.

Also, if U have not used it, please reply with what U do use & with the results U receive...

Thanx girls, Hugs...
Brianne

It works great as a beard cover.. dont forget foundation for a seemless smooth face thou

LilMsShy1
10-03-2004, 11:56 AM
Hi Krissy,
Thanx 4 replying, I just got my wife 2 order me some, I can't wait!!!
Hugs,
Brianne

LindaTS
10-05-2004, 07:15 AM
I've never tried that one but I recently found something on-line that works extremely well. It's called Color Tration from www.colortration.com It comes in a lot of shades and a trial order can be purchased for $14.00. You get 6 different shades to see what works. I just bought one shade after trying the samples. Again, it really works. Linda