PDA

View Full Version : Hope I belong!

Suzanne F
07-10-2014, 04:11 PM
I just had a thread moved from crossdressers section. I no longer belong there and I want to say it out loud. I love the girls there and will always be checking in on them. However I know the journey I am on and I want to accept it and thrive during it. I am out to immediate family except for my step father. Most of my friends now know I am on a journey to living as a woman. I am running the Boston Marathon next April so no female hormones until then I hope. I am living as Suzanne about 3 days a week now when I don't have to be in front of customers. So I hope you will accept me as TS member now. But then again I have learned that what others accept is not really that important.
Suzanne

kimdl93
07-10-2014, 04:49 PM
Suzanne, I can't speak for the TS members of the forum, but i doubt anyone would question your credentials. You're clearly trod ding down the path of transition.

Beyond that, there's no bouncer at the TS Forum door. I find that I'm welcome here so long as I don't opine in areas where I clearly don't have a valid basis for an opinion.

Angela Campbell
07-10-2014, 05:32 PM
I don't think that there is any requirements for being a"ts" member here. If you are ts you likely find the subject content here more interesting than the other side. At least that's how it worked for me.

KellyJameson
07-10-2014, 07:13 PM
"But then again I have learned that what others accept is not really that important."

Perfect ! Welcome to the TS section

BOBBI G.
07-11-2014, 06:51 AM
Girl, Welcome. There is more than enough room at this table for all of us. We all have our own story and, though different, have the same destination, self fulfillment. Cream and sugar?

Bobbi

Shapeshiffter
07-11-2014, 05:36 PM
You belong..................................

Michelle789
07-11-2014, 06:16 PM
Suzanne,

I accept you either way, and you are always welcome to post in either section. I still post in both CD and TS section, some CD issues are still important to me being TS, and in my opinion can still benefit TSes sometimes. Other times I just want to support other CDers as well, since we're all in this together.

Leah Lynn
07-11-2014, 09:46 PM
Suzanne, if you're on the journey, you belong. Welcome to the club...

Hugs,

Leah

Kimberly Kael
07-12-2014, 10:27 AM
On one of my rare journeys out of the TS section I saw one of your posts and wondered how long it would be before I saw you here. A matter of days, evidently! The issues you're facing and the path your life is taking put you squarely in our little corner of the world, and it sounds like you have a healthy attitude about it all. Congratulations on your early steps, and best wishes with everything to come. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Kaitlyn Michele
07-12-2014, 10:54 AM
Good luck Suzanne. I hope this works out well for you and your loved ones!!

Badtranny
07-12-2014, 12:20 PM
I just can't resist.

Welcome to the sorority Suzanne but the whole idea that permission must be granted to join "our" ranks was not formed or perpetuated by "us".

This tiny little corner of the massive CD.com forum is inhabited mostly by people who have traveled or are currently traveling the rocky path of transition. Because it is such a difficult thing to do, we come here to report what we are experiencing so the girls or guys behind us can be aware of what may be coming. There have been times where I may have been a little vocal about the involvement of people who weren't transitioning but it was only because I don't want people like you to be influenced by information that has originated from somebody's asshole.

I am a big proponent of honesty and full disclosure so I'm suspicious of anyone that I haven't met personally. Well, as you know, I have met you and I know you to be the real deal, but I also know what lies ahead of you and I feel sorry for you in a way because I would never want to re-live my first year of "full-time". I know you're just in the early stages of coming out now, but shit will start to get real very soon and it get's real as a mother****er when you go full-time. During those rough early months, you will be able to come here and discuss the real issues you're facing. Not make-up tips, but the realities of negotiating an unfamiliar world. You will not disappear into womanhood, you will stand out in the worst possible way for many months. You will be awkward and insecure, and scared and none of it will have anything to do with your panties. (if you're even wearing them)

Pretty much all of the recreational CD's probably think that we're just nasty bitches, and that may be true, but I can promise you that after you've spent that first month bumbling your way through a real life transition you will feel pretty damn bitchy when a closet case comes into THIS little forum with an opinion on what "they would do".

Sure, welcome to the forum. I feel pretty confident that I speak for all of us regular mouthpieces, when I say ...with a heavy heart, we wish you the best.

Suzanne F
07-12-2014, 02:38 PM
Thanks everyone! I have reconsidered the tone of my post. After having a discussion with Allie last night I need to correct myself. I don't hope to belong here, I do belong here. Sometimes my tone as a woman does not convey my fierce determination to be me. I will need every ounce of fight I have to get through this. Just like my marathon training I will not shirk from these difficult hurdles. Melissa thanks for reminding me that I will not be able to hide in a corner and nor do I want that! I am a woman and I plan on living as one.
Hugs
Suzanne

Jolynn Harrison
07-12-2014, 08:39 PM
Good for you girl. Seems like your making progress....YEAH... I like hearing stories like yours. Mine story is similar.

Well said Bad tranny.....I agree with you. I went full time, but I moved to a different state and entered that state female......Everyone I met here knew who I was right off the bat, and never had any problems. During that 9 hour drive here after leaving my Shitty marriage, the first thing I did was pierce my belly button, that was my turning point. No going back to my old life. Its refreshing and I feel way better now.......Life is good!!!

oh, btw Hi Everybody!!!!

becky77
07-13-2014, 03:52 AM
Hi Suzanne, who's to say if you belong? But I know what you mean. Best of luck and be true to yourself. There is some great wisdom and thought provoking stuff in here, but real life is still where it's at.
I'm thinking to find an English forum like this as you seem to benefit a lot from meeting each other and several of you have created a real connection.

Aprilrain
07-13-2014, 07:24 AM
Becky, it's like 11 hours from London to the west coast, where most of these gals live, and a flight would cost around £550.:D

Oh, and the exchange rate is in your favor plus stuff is generally cheaper here than in the UK

Rachel Smith
07-13-2014, 07:25 AM
WOW you actually know Badtranny. Your life must be tough already:D, just kidding Melissa. Welcome, although it's a club I wish I didn't NEED to be a member of. As my Mother said when I came out to her, "I am glad you have finally found your happy place". I hope for you the same.

becky77
07-13-2014, 07:37 AM
Becky, it's like 11 hours from London to the west coast, where most of these gals live, and a flight would cost around £550.:D

Oh, and the exchange rate is in your favor plus stuff is generally cheaper here than in the UK
Maybe one day who knows, not sure anyone would be there to meet me though lol. Right now that's money I need to spend elsewhere and anyway my passport is due to run out and no point renewing it till the work hurdle is sorted and I can then change my name. One step at a time :)

I'm sad to say Vegas is the only place I have visited in the US, I would love to see so many places but it's huge! You lot drive some serious miles to get to places.

mikiSJ
07-13-2014, 05:15 PM
Suzanne, you belonged here the first time I met you at the Wine Jar. You are OK with me!