PDA

View Full Version : Green with envy

Wasia
07-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Today, I was walking through our office building and saw a lady in the hall. She was talking on the phone and ... Well, I know where to look for signs and I am pretty sure she is 'our' sister (voice was also a good indicator).
By some reason I instantly started to compare us. Pants - skirt, tennis shoes - low heel sandals, short sleeved shirt - open shoulder blouse. I am 6'2", she is very close to it, plus-minus a couple of inches. I have longish hair, her wig is down to waist. I use pinkish chapstick, she had a bright red lips.
Thinking back, I passed her in a matter of seconds. How long does it take to walk 5-8 yards? But here image stuck with me for the whole day. And ever since, I just cannot sit still - desire to switch pants to skirt is almost unbearable. I am trying to convince myself that I already do wear outfit bought in the women's departments. I soon will go home and have a whole weekend of nice attire... nothing helps. My knees are just itching to peek from under the hem.

Amanda L.
07-11-2014, 08:59 PM
Hi Wasia
I know what you mean. Sometimes you can be focused on your day to day world and removed from CD thoughts when the tiniest indicator sets the avalanche of desire into motion. It might be an image in a magazine, the curve of a hip, a peek at a leg or even a sound of fabrics moving against each other, then WHOOSH! Your back and eager to fem up.
Sometimes the smallest triggers result in the biggest bangs
I love it when it happens
Amanda

janetcgtv
07-11-2014, 09:08 PM
All I have to do is look at anything feminine and then I would want to be in it. The only way I could ever be a man is if there were no women in the world. That world would be a very dark world. Being feminine is a very wonderful feeling.

Mia27
07-11-2014, 09:42 PM
Whenever i go out, if i see a cute outfit on a girl, i always wonder what it would look like on me. I cant help it! Even when i got to the mall, i wish i could just have the whole mall to myself, and try on all the different outfits the stores have to offer. Victoria secret is by the far the best store, as comfort goes:) But i agree.. sometimes the urge to dress is so strong... and its so fun to give in haha

Ressie
07-11-2014, 09:50 PM
I'm envious of you too Wasia because there's a much better chance of seeing 'sisters' in NY than in my little burg. ;)

Beverley Sims
07-11-2014, 11:59 PM
I used to have feelings like you when I first started out.

Rogina B
07-12-2014, 06:45 AM
You are forgetting the BIG difference. She is presenting as a woman to the world while you are presenting as a woman in the privacy of your home.....And that's a huge difference...

CDhusband-Coping2014
07-12-2014, 06:54 AM
I can say I have seen women in outfits that I really like but I know they just won't look the same on me. I have a maxi skirt that I really like I just don't have the hips for it Lol.

Wasia
07-12-2014, 08:11 AM
You are forgetting the BIG difference. She is presenting as a woman to the world while you are presenting as a woman in the privacy of your home.....And that's a huge difference...
Well, THAT was actually the source of my envy.
Not the outfit, but her courage.

Nadya
07-12-2014, 10:49 AM
Courage is usually something I envy. I am building confidence while also losing some of my shame. I'm also increasing my "I don't give a f*&% what you think" so I might spend time out in public very soon.

Jodi
07-12-2014, 12:34 PM
I can say I have seen women in outfits that I really like but I know they just won't look the same on me. I have a maxi skirt that I really like I just don't have the hips for it Lol.

I don't have hips either. That is what padded panties and hip pads are for.

Jodi

Adriana Moretti
07-12-2014, 03:00 PM
Wasia ...you live in New York City...one of the easiest places to go out dressed. ...keep that in mind....there are also a few support groups there, and outings, contact me if you want more info on them. I probably will be headed in to nyc sometime over the next 2 weeks too.

BLUE ORCHID
07-13-2014, 07:04 AM
Hi Wasia, Some times the mind plays tricks on us.