PDA

View Full Version : Interactiions with GGs while OUT enfemme, top this one, a challenge

BillieAnneJean
07-11-2014, 11:47 PM
So on the final night of DRAB to FABulous http://www.crossdressersmichigan.com I am wearing this gown. The top portion has a drape. For some reason women seem to be fascinated with my cleavage. I am cursed with A cup real breasts. With some taping, a little makeup, and forms, I can produce quite convincing cleavage even in a strapless dress. I get lots of close up inspections and questions by the GGs. Always polite, just feminine curiosity. The real thing amazed at the imitation. Anyway we were all dancing at a club, the GGs there were mostly younger. One took a fancy to me and was making me dance with her. I got such a kick out of her determination to lead me in dancing. She was trying to twirl herself on my hand and then twirl me. Very insistent but I couldn't hear her. I wasn't doing to well so after a while she stopped, dropped her top, popped herself out, and planted her non imitation real thing "forms" on my equal in size but almost totally fake bust in the dress. I looked her right in the eye, trying to keep myself from bursting out in laughter and said: "Well that's a first!"

The picture is of m on the stage at a dueling piano bar. If I look radiant it is because I was so happy! People I really like were there with me having fun too. Some things are better when shared.

Unrelated to this specific incident, I am having SO MUCH FUN with this! If you want to experience things like going OUT enfemme, but have never done so, find a CDer group and attend a meeting. You may just find the help and empowerment you want. We had SUCH FUN at DRAB to FABulous!!!!!

And none of this would be possible without this forum. I am very grateful!

Beverley Sims
07-12-2014, 12:06 AM
That.... is a challenge, I often compared mine with my equally flat chested girlfriends on occasions.

Sometimes I was inches ahead. :)

Kate Simmons
07-12-2014, 04:16 AM
What's the difference between a GG dancer and a sewing machine? A sewing machine only has one bobbin. :heehee::)

SusanaO
07-12-2014, 05:04 AM
Cannot top that (not even close), but once while at a costume party, I dressed the part of a semi-****ty school teacher. A few GG's came up to me and asked me who did my hair. I said I did. Then they asked me what I did to make the curls so nice (I have long natural curly hair). "Nothing," I said, "It's all genetics!" in the most possible feminine voice I could make (but it probably sounded very deep and masculine).

Congrats on the GG admiration :)

BLUE ORCHID
07-12-2014, 06:27 AM
Hi Billie, That is a lovely dress and the story about the young lady was great.

Jamie Lynn
07-12-2014, 07:35 AM
Living the dream, BillieAnne!!! Glad you had such a great time! You look positively radiant!!

hope springs
07-12-2014, 08:12 AM
That will be a tough one to top. I have no idea what the appropriate response to that situation is. A compliment? Any ideas?
I suppose your response was the best. Anyway glad you had a blast. You know its a party when the flashig starts.

monalisa
07-12-2014, 08:53 AM
Such a beautiful dress. I can see why you are smiling.

Nadya
07-12-2014, 10:07 AM
That sounds like an amazing time! I've felt this way at a party whose theme was crossdressing. Sadly, it only happens once a year. I have trouble finding groups like that around here (maybe there's more shame around here than others) but I still try. Such a pretty gown!

Jaylyn
07-12-2014, 10:22 AM
Definitely sounds like a great party. You are beautiful in the full gown dress and I know you are right something's are better shared...

JenniferR771
07-12-2014, 02:19 PM
Dueling piano bar is so much fun. Dancing and live music, beer and food--and cute dresses. And you are just amazingly cute.
I love that dress, Billie--spectacular! I am thinking that everyone wanted to stare at you--and down your cleavage. You must be an expert with duct tape. One of these days at support group we have to have an instructional session. We would all like to know how to tape for better cleavage. So many dresses are low-cut or have skinny straps so that a strapless bra is necessary.

Sigh. I have to be out of town next week. Can't make the support group meeting.

Katey888
07-12-2014, 02:31 PM
Billie - that dress is outrageous... :) And you've clearly attracted some outrageous behaviour with it too... If only I'd been aware when younger, or maybe it's a Grand Rapids thing...

But then interaction of that sort is pretty rare - and fuelled by lots of adrenaline and not a little alcohol, I suspect...?

And now that you've revealed this recent... errr.. 'outing'? You know you have to go one better next time... ;)

Nice one!

Katey x

Sometimes Steffi
07-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Not even close, but.. I still have a story.

Friday night at Keystone Conference you can go out to dinner at a regular restaurant with a bunch of gurls. After dinner. a lot of the gurls go to a disco bar. (Stocks on Second, if you really want to know.) A lot of times it's just a bunch of gurls dancing, sometimes with a group of GGs or a couple. A couple of times the GGs started dancing with us gurls, and seamed to be enjoying it. Last time, I told a couple of the GGs we were dancing with that we were having a Gala Ball on Saturday night, and they could crash it if they came after 9. Was I shocked when they actually showed up and crashed it.

I got great complements on my gown, and also on the cocktail dress I changed into from these GGs. And, yes I have pics, but I'll have to look for them. And no nudity.

Stephanie Sometimes
07-12-2014, 06:50 PM
What a funny story Billie, and let's just see if anyone can top it!

Obviously she was feeling some competition from you and just had to establish top bragging rights (oh the plethora of puns).

You look fabulous in that dress, how about some more pics in the picture thread? Verbal descriptions of cleavage just don't cut it ya know.

Hugs,
Stephanie

PS: Steffi, great story as well honey, waiting for those pics!

Christen
07-12-2014, 08:06 PM
Billie,
Your story sounds like the perfect starter to "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum".

You do have so much fun!

Christen x

Leslie Langford
07-12-2014, 09:45 PM
Cool, Billie!

Just one question, though: was alcohol involved in this encounter on the part of the GG in a "Girls Gone Wild" kind of way? ;)

Julie Denier
07-12-2014, 09:55 PM
OMG! That is hilarious! ;)

char GG
07-12-2014, 10:57 PM
Sounds like a good time!

BillieAnneJean
07-13-2014, 12:17 AM
For Stephanie Sometimes

The cleavage is real.

I have tried everything to get this right side up. But I decided to leave it as is because the gravity makes my cleavage look even better!

Connie.Marie
07-13-2014, 12:45 AM
FANTASTIC job on the cleavage Billie Anne. No wonder all the girls were inquisitive.
Your dress & smile look great in this picture too..

Hugs, Connie Marie

Rhonda Jean
07-13-2014, 04:37 AM
OMG you look awesome! LOVE the cleavage, girl. I'm so jealous, and especially jealous of the time you girls are having!

Sometimes Steffi
07-13-2014, 10:19 AM
Billie Anne Jean

Gret picture

I rotated it for you.

I used the MS "Paint" program under "Accessories" It's in all versions of windows.

Look under Image --> flip/rotate

I also had to change it to jpeg to meet the file size requirements.

BillieAnneJean
07-13-2014, 11:32 AM
The cleavage is great when CDing. Embarrassing when guying at the beach. If it weren't for the cancer (gone) and the meds I wouldn't have them and be happier as a result. But my whole life has been finding the roses in the thorns. So cleavage is an asset when CDing, that I will do. At the beach I have to wear a T shirt to hide them.

But life is about finding happiness.

Such Fun!

Stephanie Sometimes
07-13-2014, 11:55 AM
That's a great picture in either direction Billie, you handle the gravity so well. The gown and you both show up better now!

Looks like you are having such a great time. I wish more people shared your philosophy of finding happiness, the world would be a better place.
Hugs,
Steph

Rhonda Jean
07-13-2014, 02:11 PM
The cleavage is great when CDing. Embarrassing when guying at the beach. If it weren't for the cancer (gone) and the meds I wouldn't have them and be happier as a result. But my whole life has been finding the roses in the thorns. So cleavage is an asset when CDing, that I will do. At the beach I have to wear a T shirt to hide them.

But life is about finding happiness.

Such Fun!

I didn't know about the cancer Billie. Sorry it that was insensitive.

I wear a t-shirt at the beach/lake, too, in most situations. But I love having them in all situations. Love wet t-shirts especially!:o

There's a guy I used to see around town occasionally who had the most awesome breasts ever. He had to be at least a D cup. Just awesome feminine shaped breasts. He didn't try to hide them. I'd never seen him showing cleavage. Every time I saw him he was wearing a t-shirt and his bra straps were clearly visible. He wore the heavy duty stuff, too! No one or two hook sissy bras like I might wear! I'm talkin' a LONG row of hooks to support those puppies! A couple of years ago I saw him and he'd had his breast removed or reduced to the point that there wasn't much there. I thought that was such a pity. Some time later I saw him again. He was wearing a t-shirt with several buttons on top, and he had enough unbuttoned that I could see the top of his bra cups. This one was probably an A cup.

I'm sure he'd gone through a lifetime of teasing and had probably wished a million times that he didn't have them. Apparently when he was finally able to get something done about them, he missed having them. Such is life.

bimini1
07-13-2014, 07:27 PM
When you appeared at Rumors Saturday night in that gown I was totally at a loss. My mouth dropped wide open. I was like OMG. It's like one second you weren't there and the next second 'poof' there you were in splendor. I came completely and utterly undone. I mean, you just came casually strolling in but it felt like this grand entrance.

BillieAnneJean
07-14-2014, 07:52 AM
Rhonda Jean,
Absolutely NO offense taken in any way! I was just letting people know that there are pluses and minuses to breast enhancement - hormones, supplements, etc. - and why I felt that way. The breasts I have were totally unexpected. I lost 35 pounds in the last two years partly because I thought that losing the weight might make them go away. Partly because I was self conscious about my excess. I lost three shirt sizes and five inches off my waist. But the cancer happened at the beginning and the anti reflux meds (as I found out recently) can cause the boobs to get bigger. Likely all of them contributed to bigger breasts on me. So when I am dressed it helps the look. But when I am at the beach or anytime I take my shirt off, or any time I am working in a T shirt and sweating, I am self conscious. Absolutely no offense taken. I was just thinking that my experiences might help someone else.
Thank you for your first post. I enjoyed it.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SECOND POST. YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT YOU ARE A LOVELY PERSON TOO!

skirtsuit
07-14-2014, 08:52 AM
Check out this thread

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?214102-50-YO-CD-Punk-Rock-Babe-Magnet&highlight=

In my experience here in a big east coast city, many younger women really seem to like crossdressers. Makes it lots & lots & lots of fun.

Best,
ss

BillieAnneJean
07-14-2014, 09:06 AM
To bimini1,
Now THAT is the best compliment I have ever had!

Billie (blush)

StephanieDragg
07-14-2014, 09:43 AM
mmmmm I can top it.... a few times met women while out dressed in the evening, cooked breakfast for them the next morning, everything in between I'll leave for imaginations, lol

BillieAnneJean
07-14-2014, 11:21 AM
StephanieDragg,
I have to admit that your experience tops mine.
But I have to put a definite qualification on my answer. I have been married to my dream girl for a LONG time. She is the only woman who has my eye. The only woman who can wind my spring. The only woman, every woman, to me. I would NEVER do anything to lose her. I would walk barefoot over hot coals to keep her. She is beautiful, smart, a wiz with money, is a pilot, rides a motorcycle, and races sailboats. No wonder she owns me.
So I say yours tops mine acting as an impartial judge.

bimini1
07-14-2014, 12:33 PM
To bimini1,
Now THAT is the best compliment I have ever had!

Billie (blush)

We were all just kind of middling around in there. Once you walked in, everything just went to this whole other level.

BillieAnneJean
07-14-2014, 02:21 PM
Now I am REALLY blushing!

But if at least one person had fun or found something they were seeking, then i am happy too!

SUCH FUN!