PDA

View Full Version : The tingle through your you get when dressed

Melissa18
07-14-2014, 12:02 AM
Hi ladies,
I haven't been able to dress lately as I be been away. Any way I was visiting some GF's in a small country town and they asked me to help them make some scones, as a joke they asked me to put on a pretty frilly apron, naturally I obliged. As I put it on, my body had the unmistakable tingle/ sensation rush through that I imagine all of us ladies get when we dress.
My question is do others get the " tingle" when putting on an insignificant piece feminine clothing like a an apron?
By the way my GF's don't know I dress!
Love to all,
Adelaide

Gardener
07-14-2014, 12:07 AM
Not sure a tingle. More pleasure that a part of me is being expressed.

Adriana Moretti
07-14-2014, 12:40 AM
certain clothing items do that for me...but it fades as that item gets old and it gets worn once or twice...last was a pair of high waisted leather pin up style short shorts that did it for me....I am a material girl...and I mean I like certain materials...lately its been leather...in the past when i first was dressing it was latex and pvc...whatever the material they make scuba skirts out of to me is pretty sexy...its like a wetsuit material...what do they make yoga/workout pants out of?? yea..that too...fur is nice.. material is an important part for me when i'm shopping.

Beverley Sims
07-14-2014, 12:55 AM
Yes there is some heightening of anticipation.

It's probably the reason we indulge so much.

Just wait till they ask you to change into something more comfortable. :)

Badwolf
07-14-2014, 09:26 AM
I'd say similar to what Gardener said. I get the tingle a lot more when it's something that really flatters me.

Brianna_H
07-14-2014, 01:18 PM
I'm very new to this, but there's a tingle for sure. Also a feeling of rightness, like when you find a particularly troubling puzzle piece and it fits in place perfectly. Maybe a little guilty pleasure, because I still feel like I'm transgressing somehow.

Amanda L.
07-14-2014, 02:49 PM
Dressing certainly gets all the senses active all at once. The feel of soft fabrics, the aroma of perfume and makeup, the sight of your transformed self, the sound od heels and swooshing of nylon and the taste of that gin and tonic as you languish in your favorite chair, soaking up the experience. The tingling then gives way to an overall giddiness of pleasure and relaxation.
CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT TIME!
Amanda
X

DonnaT
07-14-2014, 03:29 PM
The tingle is a result of a sudden jolt of adrenalin.

deebra
07-14-2014, 03:35 PM
Yes Yes Yes, I've been doing this for a long time (CDing) and even opening the dresser drawer and seeing all the feminine panties and bra's is a "turn-on" feeling. As I slip into each piece the "high" increases, the tingle comes when I buy something new and sexy and rush home and as soon as I walk in the door I have to undress and try it on, then the mirrow. Amanda also said it very nicely.

MelanieAnne
07-14-2014, 03:44 PM
It's still very enjoyable, but the tingle is not what it used to be when I was younger. This is a true story. Many years ago, in my 20s, I was all dressed up one night, in heels, pantyhose, short dress, wig and makeup. I was walking down a main street after dark, admireing myself in the store windows and the pantyhose were just rubbing on the front of me slightly, and pressing on the right places, and it felt really, really good. I felt an orgasm coming on, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. My knees almost buckled, and I stopped and leaned against a building for support. It passed in a few seconds, and I hoped no one had seen me. Apparently no one had. I returned to the car and went home. One thing I noticed right away. The 3 inch heels that were so comfortable and easy to walk in, suddenly kind of hurt and were harder to walk in. I couldn't wait to get back to the car and get them off. I still love dressing up, but it isn't quite the big deal it once was, maybe because I live alone and can dress every day.

Donnagirl
07-14-2014, 04:20 PM
Still get it... That tingle, even in anticipation. It's the strangest thing and the hardest to explain. Big macho me getting all weak kneed over a dress or a pair of heels.

Frédérique
07-14-2014, 07:40 PM
My question is do others get the " tingle" when putting on an insignificant piece feminine clothing like a an apron?

Yes, I get the “tingle” often! I think I’m addicted to the tingle… :battingeyelashes:

missVS
07-14-2014, 08:34 PM
Its definitely a tingle and its certainly a rise and I hope that never stops.

jamie-upstate
07-14-2014, 08:40 PM
Putting on the makeup on does it for me

Melissa18
07-14-2014, 09:47 PM
Still get it... That tingle, even in anticipation. It's the strangest thing and the hardest to explain. Big macho me getting all weak kneed over a dress or a pair of heels.

Donna,
That's exactly what happens to me, this apron went on my body tingled all over and I felt a feeling of WOW, I thought to myself I hope none my GF'S notice me getting as you say "weak kneed" here!

All I know it's a great feeling to have.
Adelaide

Jamie Lynn
07-14-2014, 10:35 PM
I would have asked if there was anything else they wanted me to put on!! ;)

And MissVS......be careful what you wish for......I hear that's a sure way to find yourself needing a doctor!! ;)

Melissa18
07-14-2014, 11:57 PM
I would have asked if there was anything else they wanted me to put on!! ;)

And MissVS......be careful what you wish for......I hear that's a sure way to find yourself needing a doctor!! ;)
I actually did ask that, and we all had a giggle!

sometimes_miss
07-14-2014, 11:58 PM
I wouldn't call it a tingle, but sort of very satisfied, comfortable feeling as I'm pushing and pulling the dress into position when I'm finishing getting dressed, then the last moments when I pull the hair from behind my ears so it flows down onto my shoulders and just a bit on the front so I can see it in my peripheral vision.

rhonda
07-15-2014, 12:22 AM
That tingle you (we) have is the hook that says your a gurl now and forever enjoy

Ugly Michele
07-15-2014, 02:32 AM
I feel it daily when I dress in the morning pulling my stockings on knowing that I will enjoy my day as Vera

Eryn
07-15-2014, 03:22 AM
I enjoy my outings, but I don't really get a "rush" or "tingle" from it any more. It's just a way to express myself that I find comfortable.

TinaZ
07-15-2014, 03:28 AM
Yes Yes Yes, I've been doing this for a long time (CDing) and even opening the dresser drawer and seeing all the feminine panties and bra's is a "turn-on" feeling. As I slip into each piece the "high" increases, the tingle comes when I buy something new and sexy and rush home and as soon as I walk in the door I have to undress and try it on, then the mirrow. Amanda also said it very nicely.

I agree wholeheartedly with all this. Well put!

phlover
07-15-2014, 04:34 AM
The sensation that appears to be similar to orgasm has gradually lessened as my dressing went on for a long time.
Nowadays I just feel good and somewhat sexy, but the sensual excitement from dressing is not so large as the past.
Maybe I'm just used to dressing and enjoy and sense the girly clothes and stuff just like other girls.

Rhonda Darling
07-15-2014, 05:29 AM
I get a rush from the whole experience, but do get a tingle or moment of "Ahhhhhh" when I zip up the back of a dress that actually fits my frame and flatters my 'enhanced' figure. Having a dress fit properly and accentuate everything, and move with me like a second skin is an amazing feeling. Added to that is the pleasure of knowing that without my zipper helper, that dress is a part of me that I can't shed. I feel most like a woman when I can't easily take it all off. Hmmmmm. Something psychological here.

Best,
Rhonda

BLUE ORCHID
07-15-2014, 06:54 AM
Hi Adelaide, Oh yes I still get that feeling when I open the closet door.:daydreaming:

Amanda L.
07-15-2014, 07:28 AM
Nicely put Rhonda
Amanda

kellibra
07-15-2014, 07:45 AM
it varies but overall there are two instances of rush and rise: when i put on a bra and look at my cleavage and when i slip my nylon clad legs into heels. feeling like a woman suddenly takes over in a swoosh, goose bumps follow and finally the world feels right...

Kate's at home
07-15-2014, 07:46 AM
Isn't there a song from an old Broadway musical that refers to this sensation?

And yes, I still enjoy the tingle. It makes me a little giddy...

Kate

Amanda L.
07-15-2014, 07:50 AM
Isn't there a song from an old Broadway musical that refers to this sensation?

And yes, I still enjoy the tingle. It makes me a little giddy...

Kate

Isnt that from the song "I enjoy being a girl"
Should be the forum anthem