PDA

View Full Version : Missed the "S" on crossdressers.com

SANDRA MICHELLE
07-15-2014, 04:39 PM
I started to log in today and typed crossdress.com, missed the "s" so I got suddenly fem, clothes for crossdressers. Half hour later and $250.00 less in my account and now I am on the right website. Be careful what you type into the search bar. My wife and I always joke not to type Dicks in a search bar, we have a store called Dicks Sporting Goods but oh please don't ever type just "dicks" Any way I had to share, hope everyone is well and have a great day!!!!

hope springs
07-15-2014, 05:29 PM
Just googling crossdresser brings up all kinds of stuff. But yeah ive seen that site as well. My favorite random URL concerning crossdressing was spiritually related and called it an addiction, like smoking and was "curable". Im offended men who wish to express a femme side need some kind of treatment. The treatment i chose is the 50% off sale at Payless.
Sorry to derail, im feeling prickly at being castigated by society at large.
Congrats on the recent purchases. As always, wear with confidence

LelaK
07-15-2014, 06:42 PM
I assume you mean you typed crossdresser.com, otherwise you would have missed "ers", not just "s". Right? You could go back and edit your OP, then my reply might look out of place. Are you going to show a photo of your purchase? And you in it?

BLUE ORCHID
07-15-2014, 07:44 PM
Hi Sandra, Be careful when you type Hummer , You may get more than a Four Wheel Drive Vehicle .

lpjamey
07-15-2014, 08:06 PM
Believe it or not I did the same thing and ended up with my first forms, glue and remover $277.00! I can say it was the best mistake I've made in a very long time. I love suddenly fem stuff and they are great to deal with.

MichelleContura
07-15-2014, 08:57 PM
Yes apparently they wised up and redid their google search words to come up on top, i ventured in as well and found a CD speciality markup on quite a few of the items.

Lisa Diane
07-16-2014, 01:20 AM
I added the "s" and found this site, a very good mistake on my part!
Lisa

RylieCD
07-16-2014, 02:20 PM
My wife and I always joke not to type Dicks in a search bar, we have a store called Dicks Sporting Goods but oh please don't ever type just "dicks" Any way I had to share, hope everyone is well and have a great day!!!!

My wife did this a few years ago thing the same thing, boy was she surprised. I think she said she also couldn't keep up with all those pop up windows and had to shut down her computer.

Beverley Sims
08-06-2014, 02:44 PM
You will just have to exercise more self discipline. :)

jillishy
08-06-2014, 07:43 PM
I'm sure the other site enjoys the revenue from all the typos

Dana does shopping
08-06-2014, 07:50 PM
Goggling for 'Dicks' Sporting Goods is rife with trouble as well ...

Tracii G
08-06-2014, 09:21 PM
I really don't like Dick's.
Dicks? Well that depends on who its attached to.

GailNightshade
08-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Sandra, i was curious and typed it in.
Instant shortness of breath when i saw one of the dresses....this is going to hurt the purse

paulaprimo
08-07-2014, 03:14 AM
i've bought many things on that site also.

many years ago my 10 yr old step son wanted a new pair of sneakers and typed in dicks...
needless to say that he was overwhelmed with dicks!!

Marcelle
08-07-2014, 04:16 AM
Hi Sandra . . . LOL . . . cute story.

Hugs

Isha