PDA

View Full Version : Look! Rummage Sale! Here!...................

Darlena
01-18-2006, 11:25 PM
Yes! A rummage sale here! Why, You ask?! Why not? Come on Girls..,there must be some things in the recesses of that wardrobe/closet that you haven't gotten rid of that you should. Now, in my case it must be all of those ruined panty hose and stockings. Then there are those items that never matched nor fit properly. And some stuff that is so hideous that I think I must have been drunk to notice. But one girl's throw aways are another girl's passion. I have a quantity of well used items up for grabs. And there is always the more. You never know..,we might have a wealth of Femme resources here. With all of the purging and revamping going on, let's take advantage and put each other in possession instead of strangers. Let's pass on our pretties to each other instead of the others.(hygiene withstanding of course) Kisses, P.S. Remember to recycle.

MsJordan
01-18-2006, 11:26 PM
All for that and definitely could use some more items!!

Billijo49504
01-19-2006, 01:11 AM
I'll have to check out the closet and the rack upstairs...BJ

Diann
01-19-2006, 02:21 AM
Hi how do we do this? I have stuff new tried ones too small. Diann:

Wendy me
01-19-2006, 07:37 AM
we have this here,......http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Jasmine Ellis
01-19-2006, 07:52 AM
YES. But do we give them away who wants them. Or do we pay for the items? And how do we get the items to those who like them. Seeing no one knows where each parson lives? I mean there address!!!

Wendy me
01-19-2006, 07:59 AM
ok by following the link on the forum you could find theise rules .........

The Trans-Market is place where members are free to put up an advertisement to sell items.

There are a few rules that are to be strictly adhered to: -

1)These are to be straight sales -- no auctioning!

2)Sellers are required to be registered members for a minimum of two weeks and must have placed at least ten posts in other sections of the forum.

3)Shipping charges should be discussed privately (PM, e-mail, etc.) by the seller and buyer, not in the thread itself.

4)The forum is not responsible for any disputes whatsoever -- this includes failure to ship, disputes on sale price, misrepresentation, etc.

5)Sales threads will be locked after one month, unless requested to do so earlier by the seller.

6)Links to your personal eBay sale (or similar site) are permitted, but must not contain any of the following items: -

7)The sale of the following items are NOT permitted on this forum: -

Sales or promotion of certain weapons, such as firearms, ammunition, balisongs, butterfly knives, and brass knuckles.

8)Sales or promotion of beer or hard alcohol.

9)Sales or promotion of tobacco or tobacco-related products.

10)Sales or promotion of prescription drugs.