PDA

View Full Version : Made a new friend

kimdl93
07-16-2014, 06:42 PM
This evening I decided to enjoy the relatively comfortable temp on the patio at the Rv park (en femme..in a hot pink tank top, white knit shorts, wig, make up, etc) where I live during the week. The woman how lives in the RV next door happened to be backing into her space just as I stepped out. We had never met. I decided, to heck with it and made my self comfortable at my picnic table as she carried a few items ito her rv. I glanced, smiled and waved, but left it at that.

A few minute later she stepped out and introduced herself. We talked for ten minutes about living in the park, our jobs, family and where we live when not in town. I looked about as good as I could, honestly, and sitting down with my hands occupied holding my iPad, maybe some of the usual tells were a bit less obvious.

If she read me as a man she was very good at disguising any surprise and she extended her help if I ever need anything. I may not have passed. But I was taken at face value and now feel like I have a neighbor to visit with from time to time.

Ozark
07-16-2014, 06:56 PM
good for you! right now we are sitting in our Airstream in an RV park in Northern New Mexico. Hot and muggy outside. I'm in a pair of pull on jean shorts, a light cotton shell and of course Vanity Fair panties! My wife seems more at ease with my attire when we are travelling away from family and friends.

Christen
07-16-2014, 07:17 PM
That must be a wonderful feeling. Good for you.

Christen x

Lady Catherine
07-16-2014, 07:37 PM
I love to hear things like this. I'm happy for you.

Eringirl
07-16-2014, 08:59 PM
That is so great to hear, good for you!! :)

Erin

kimdl93
07-16-2014, 09:18 PM
good for you! right now we are sitting in our Airstream in an RV park in Northern New Mexico. Hot and muggy outside. I'm in a pair of pull on jean shorts, a light cotton shell and of course Vanity Fair panties! My wife seems more at ease with my attire when we are travelling away from family and friends.

Both the lady next door..and I work here but live elsewhere, so we have this odd commuter/rv existence in common. It's fun to have a neighbor to visit with!

Lizzy66
07-17-2014, 12:02 AM
That is wonderful. I always like hearing stories like this. So happy for you.

Beverley Sims
08-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Kim,
As the barriers come down I feel it will be a slow pleasant reveal.
I do hope it is. :)