PDA

View Full Version : Yay For Business Trips!

Aly Cat
07-16-2014, 09:59 PM
So I'm on a business trip all week this week and I have been hanging out with another trainee most of the time. I have been ma'amed or grouped with "ladies" on 4 separate occasions. I know they were referring to me as well because there are only two of us. It's so awesome because I'm not en femme in that manner of speaking. No wig, light makeup, work clothes etc. Just me. Looks like the hormones are working!!! Yay!!

Julie Denier
07-16-2014, 10:07 PM
Yay indeed - that's terrific! But that's post 666 for you - better post something else quick :eek: :D ;)

LANKO
07-16-2014, 10:08 PM
She's safe, she prolly posted on her tablet.. upside down for 999.

Sounds like a great trip so far, keep it up.

Aly Cat
07-16-2014, 11:19 PM
Omg!!! I'm changing that now!!

It's been a fantastic trip! All expense paid training trip. Still in town but too far to commute so they put me up in a hotel with a few people. I've become good friends with one and we go out to eat every night and all that. The company's paying for it so why not?! Yesterday, she and I went to Applebee's and the manager came up and said... Good afternoon ladies, how are the meals? My friend just smiled and winked at me because earlier, we had had a discussion about how I didn't feel like I passed very well and she was like.... You look more feminine than you think. So the manager basically proved her point.
And then tonight, actually right before my OP, we were sitting out on the hotel patio hanging out and a couple of older rough-neck guys parked close by. One of them looked over at us and said.... Ladies.... How y'all doin on this beautiful evenin? We both answered how wonderful the cool breeze was for July in GA and just chit chatted for a second as they walked past. Afterwards, she just looks back at me and raised her eyebrow like, see? Then she laughed and was like...... That's so awesome! So it looks like the HRT is going well!

This is how I looked on the patio. Sorry if i look terrible, it's after midnight.

Nadya
07-17-2014, 12:07 AM
Yay! Sounds like a fun trip! Glad to hear it is going well. :)

Katey888
07-17-2014, 04:04 AM
Sounds like a great trip Aly - all exes are always a nice way to go...

I do think it's your general level of contentment and harmony that is connecting with people - they're picking up on that and responding to your natural, feminine look... I don't know: do pheromones change with hormones...? :)

Katey x

NavyM2F_WAM
07-17-2014, 04:29 AM
Aly,

You are looking great, as always. I'm glad that you are having a good time. Also, I'm glad that you made more posts and got rid of that number!

Badwolf
07-17-2014, 04:47 PM
You are relatively short on male gender cues in that picture. Hair is getting long enough to be more feminine for recent hair trends for men.

Aly Cat
07-18-2014, 05:31 PM
Just got ma'amed again!! I'm here in red lobster and when coming out of the men's room, I passed a server caring a tray of food. He said... "Excuse me s....ma'am." I heard the definite S of sir and then he corrected himself as if he missgendered me on accident. It wasn't like the wrong pronoun being used because they know I'm trans. He genuinely thought I was female.
*happy sigh* let me flap my wings again and head back to cloud 9!

Oh, and BTW...I am wearing NOTHING female!! Guys shirt, guys baggy jeans. Presenting totally male!!

Badwolf
07-18-2014, 09:27 PM
Round three?

Aly Cat
07-18-2014, 10:53 PM
Haha I've never been gendered as female this much in my life! In one week, I have been either grouped with the "ladies", called ma'am or miss 7 times. My confidence has shot through the roof and i feel like people are starting to see me for the woman I am! I just have to remain patient and let the hormones continue doing what they do!!

Badwolf
07-18-2014, 11:11 PM
Own it. I really mean it when I say you're showing more female queues in that picture than male.

CynthiaD
08-11-2014, 09:48 AM
Cool Aly!

I've been able to travel all over the place on business trips, and I always take some femme items along for down times. I always travel alone, though. It would be nice to have a sympathetic friend along for support.